剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
So, I just wanted to apologize for the other night on the roof.
我想为那晚屋顶上的事道歉
Kinda caught me by surprise.
我有点吃惊
Oh, no need to apologize.
不用道歉
I shouldn't have sprung it on you like that.
我不应该那样扑到你身上
Oh, no, no, no, no. It had just been a really emotional day.
不不不 我那天情绪太激动了
The big "I love Ben" announcement.
那个轰动的"我爱本"宣告
And you really do, right?
你真的爱他 对吗
Oh my god, yes! So much!
我的天 当然 爱死他了
And you really love Georgie, huh?
你也真的爱乔琪 对吗
Oh my god, yes.
我的天 当然
So much.
爱死她了
I think we need to shut down the babysitting barn.
我觉得我们应该关掉临时托儿所
There was some kind of tinkle chain reaction in there.
那些小家伙一个接一个尿了
Okay, if Ben asks about his bedspread,
好吧 如果本问起他的床单
you haven't seen it, okay?
就说你们没看到 行吗
Okay.
搞定
Mom! Dammit!
妈 该死
Oh, hey, Tuck.
嗨 塔克
You're just in time to witness the magic that is Ben Wheeler,
你正好赶上了见证奇迹的时刻 本·维勒
world's most amazing boyfriend.
世上最棒的男友
And you're about to witness the magic that is Tucker Dobbs,
你也将见证奇迹 塔克尔·多不思
world's least interested roommate.
世上最不感兴趣的室友
I took a page from Georgie's playbook,
我从乔琪的剧本中撕下一页
and slipped a little love note into Riley's purse.
又往莱丽的包里偷偷塞进一张字条
Her heart is going to melt like a grilled cheese sandwich.
她的心会像烤芝士三明治一样融化掉
But, not the kind we serve here,
但不是我们这里卖♥♥的那种
'cause they're always cold in the middle.
因为我们这里的中间是凉的
Sucks, right?
难吃 是吗
Oh, here we go, people.
好戏开场了
Oh, darn it!
讨厌
Tucker, go make her open her purse.
塔克尔 去让她打开手提包
If I knew how to make women open things,
要是我知道怎么让女生打开什么
do you think I'd be having lunch here right now?
现在就不会坐在这吃午餐了
I can't believe I'm getting on a plane tonight
真不敢相信今晚慈善比赛之后
after that charity game,
我就要坐飞机走了
and tomorrow morning,
而明早
I'll be in gay Paris.
就到基情满满的巴黎了
I hope they're all cool that I'm straight.
我希望他们不介意我是直男
Honey, you'll be fine.
亲爱的你不会有事的
Well, until you do leave,
你走之前
Let's just spend as much quality time together as we can.
我们尽量多在一起吧
You know, keep those lines of communication open.
多交流交流
Aw, mom Or, we could just keep the chitchat to a minimum,
哦妈妈 或者少聊天
and you can sign these for those orphans I told you about.
为我说的孤儿们把这些签上名
So, Riley.
莱丽
Riles.
莱丽丽
Ri-ri.
莱莱
Hey, so, I was wondering if
我在想我能不能
I could have a piece of gum from your purse.
吃一片你包里的口香糖
Sorry, I just had the last piece.
抱歉 最后一片刚被我吃掉
Can I borrow your lip balm? I'm out.
能用下你的唇膏吗 用完了
A pen? Nope.
笔呢 没有
Breath mint? Sorry.
薄荷糖 抱歉
A lighter? Why do you need a lighter?
打火机 你要打火机干什么
How about a quarter?
25美分呢
So, this thing's pretty much for show, isn't it?
所以这个包就是装装样子的 对吗
Hey, is that Ben over there trying to get your attention?
本在那边是不是想吸引你的注意
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Oh, so, you see a black man holding your purse,
哎呦 怎么你看见一个黑人拿着你的包
and suddenly he's doing something?
就能肯定他意图不轨嘛
How could she not have found that note yet?
她怎么还没发现那张字条
Because she didn't have bolt cutters to get into that purse.
因为她没有能打开包包的钳子
Tucker, I poured my heart out in that note.
塔克尔 那张字条倾注了我所有的心意
It contains my most intimate thoughts and feelings.
上面包含了我内心最深处的想法和感受
That must have been a really long note.
你一定写了很多
Nah, it was just a couple of sentences.
没有 就几句
Hello? It's me.
有人吗 是我
It's about time.
差不多该发现了
Danny, we need to talk.
丹尼 我们得谈谈
I got your note.
我收到你的信息了
Danny?
丹尼
Quick question.
一个小问题
Did you sign it?
你署名了吗
Danny?
丹尼
How could she think Danny wrote her that note?
她怎么会认为是丹尼写的
Oh, hey, Riley, what's going on?
嗨莱丽 怎么了
We should probably let them know that we're out here, right?
我们好像应该让他们知道我们在这 对吧
Oh, no, no, no, no. I wanna hear every word.
不不不 我想仔细听听
No!
不
Is something wrong?
出什么事了
We need to talk...
我们得谈谈...
About the note.
关于那个信息
Okay.
好的
But you go first, 'cause I don't know what we're talking about.
你先说吧 因为我不知道我们说的是啥
Wait, you didn't--
等等 你不是...
Get off of-- no, no...
放开...不不...
What are you--
你在...
I bet you guys didn't even know that we were out there.
你们肯定不知道我们在外面
Hey, Riley. What's up, baby?
嗨莱丽 怎么了宝贝
I don't want to stop your guys' conversation.
我不想打断你们的谈话
You guys were talking about a note?
你们在说信息什么的吗
Yes. Uh, right.
是啊 没错
I was talking about the note that Danny sent me...
我说的是丹尼发给我的信息
Yesterday...
昨天...
On my phone.
发到我手♥机♥上的
Which, I think, is sometimes called a text.
我想 人们有时候称之为短♥信♥
Yes, right, exactly.
对 正是
Danny sent me a text note.
丹尼发给我一条短♥信♥
Uh, so, do you still need that ride to the airport?
你还需要我开车送你去机场吗
Um, actually, I think I'm just gonna catch a cab.
其实呢 我想我还是坐出租车去吧
Thanks, though. Well, that's good.
还是谢谢你 太好了
'cause I don't have a car.
因为我没车
So, all right. That's taken care of.
好了 搞定了
Good. I gotta go. I am so-- Bye.
很好 我得走了 我很... 再见
See?
看到了吧
Now, don't you feel silly for overreacting?
你是不是觉得自己反应过度太傻了
I'm gonna go check the mail.
我要去看看信箱
I already got the mail.
我已经收过信了
Riley, what the hell was that?
莱丽 怎么回事
How could you possibly think that note was from Danny?
你怎么会认为是丹尼写的
Well, I kind of heard a voice mail last year
我去年好像收到过他的一条语♥音♥信息
where he kind of said he had feelings for me,
他说他对我有好感
so I kind of thought the note was from him,
所以我想大概是他写的
trying to tell me before he left for Paris.
想在他去巴黎之前告诉他
Wait-- so-so, you know how Danny feels about you?
等等 所以 你知道丹尼对你的感觉
Yeah, kind of.
是的 知道一点儿
Wait-- so-so, you know how Danny feels about me?
等等 所以 你知道丹尼对我的感觉
Yeah, kind of.
是的 知道一点儿
Tucker...
塔克尔
Wait, but you love Ben?
等等 但你还是爱本吧
Yes! Oh my god, yes!
是的 天呐 当然
What is wrong with me?
我犯什么晕
That's a good question.
这问题不错
But here's a better one, right?
但现在有个更好的问题
How did you get both of those guys to fall in love with you?
你是怎么让两兄弟都爱上你的
I mean, no offense, I'm just not seeing it.
别见怪啊 我就是不明白
Ma'am,
小姐
Bonnie's Memorabilia Barn is dedicated to customer service.
邦妮纪念品库非常重视售后服务
No, I am so sorry that you haven't received your jersey yet.
不 很遗憾您还没有收到球衣
You know what? Let me transfer you to my supervisor,
这样吧 我将您转接给我的主管
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表