剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
we can cut down on cost and get more strippers.
我们就能省下钱来请更多的脱衣舞♥女♥
More strippers?
更多脱衣舞♥女♥
No strippers. We can't do strippers.
不行 不能请脱衣舞♥女♥
What's wrong with strippers?
为什么不能请脱衣舞♥女♥
Well, for one thing, everyone of those sweet,
因为每一个长相甜美
nearly-naked, pole-dancing girls
只挂一丝的火♥辣♥钢管舞♥女♥
is someone's daughter.
都是别人的乖女儿
You're right.
说得对哈
Never really thought about where strippers come from.
我还从没想过脱衣舞♥女♥是怎么来的呢
Guys, look, I'm sorry I gotta miss the bachelor party,
哥几个 真抱歉我去不了单身派对了
but I'm off to Detroit.
我得去底特律出差
Hey, if you don't hear from me in three days
如果三天后你们还没有我的消息
just call the police.
就报♥警♥吧
I've been bored to death.
我已经被无聊死了
Okay, have fun.
好 开心点
Oh, wait!
慢着
I think Tucker forgot his itinerary in the printer.
塔克尔把他的日程表忘在打印机里了
Oh! I'll catch him.
那我追他去
Wait.
等等
One round-trip ticket to Las Vegas
去拉斯维加斯的往返票
and a suite on the strip?
还有一套临街套房♥
Tucker's going to Vegas?
塔克尔要去维加斯
He lied?
他居然撒谎
What's in Vegas?
维加斯有什么好玩的
Women, gambling and liquor.
黄赌毒俱全
The perfect ingredients for an amazing bachelor party.
想办好单身派对就靠这三样了
But you just said I know. Hold on.
但你刚才还说... 我知道
I'm having an argument with my conscience.
我正和自己的良心作斗争呢
And he's down!
好的 良心已死绝
Danny, that's what we're doing for Brad's party!
丹尼 布拉德的单身派对就这么办了
We're going to Vegas!
我们去维加斯
Emma, we're going to Vegas! Come on!
艾玛 我们要去赌城啦
I managed to convince Danny to book some cabin-y, woodsy,
我说服了丹尼 让他在荒郊野岭里
Middle of nowhere-y something or other.
订了间小破木屋
Honestly, it was so dull,
说真的 能把人无聊死
I nodded off halfway through the description.
描述看到一半我就打瞌睡了
You are a good son.
你真是个好儿子
No phone, no cell, no internet.
没电♥话♥ 没手♥机♥ 没网络
So no point in even trying to call us to check on our story.
所以想打电♥话♥跟我们打听情况都没用
Now, see you guys in a couple days,
好了 两天后见
you know, if I haven't died from boredom.
如果我没无聊而死的话
God, sounds horrible.
天呐 听上去好可怕
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Brad.
我都开始替布拉德难过了
Okay, that passed.
好了 难过完了
So what do you have planned for us?
你为我们准备了什么
Okay. So, how do you feel
好的 你觉得
about a tea party at the central park boathouse?
中♥央♥公园船屋里的茶话会怎么样
A tea party at a boathouse?
矮油 船屋里的茶话会呀
What am I, five? God, try again!
姐多大了 五岁吗 给老娘重想
Hey, did Ben already leave for Vegas?
本已经去维加斯了吗
Vegas?
维加斯
They went to Vegas?
他们去了维加斯
Now that I say it out loud, I think it was a secret.
我说出来了 回头想想这好像是个秘密
Those rotten, scheming little liars!
这些阴险狡诈的小骗子
I'm gonna put a stop to this.
我要制止他们
Good luck, they're just gonna deny it.
好运啊 他们肯定会矢口否认
You know what? It's a good idea, Riley.
你知道吗 好主意啊 莱丽
We need to catch them in the act.
我们要抓他们个现行
Yeah, yeah, uh-huh. We are going to Vegas!
对 对 我们要去维加斯
No, no, no, no. No, not quite what I meant!
不不不不 不 我并不是这个意思啊
Yeah! We're going to Vegas!
耶 我们要去维加斯了
Smell that?
闻到了吗
Old smoke, dirty money, and recycled air.
二手烟 非法钱 再生空气
God, I love Vegas!
天呐 我爱维加斯
Well, before anybody does anything they regret,
在大家做出以后会后悔的事之前
and trust me, I will,
相信我 我会的
I need to drop Emma off at the hotel sitter.
我得先把艾玛托管到酒店的
24-hour day care.
全天候看护那
Now, that's what I call a family vacation.
这样才是我说的家庭旅行嘛
Hey, don't you think we should call Tucker
你不觉得我们应该打电♥话♥给塔克尔
and tell him that we're here?
跟他说我们来了吗
Uh, no, 'cause then he's gonna stop doing
不觉得 因为那样他就不会去做
whatever it is he's doing,
他要做的事了
and we won't be able to mock him for it
那我们还怎么抓他个现行
when we catch him doing it.
怎么嘲笑他
And also my follow spot is off.
而且我的追光灯关掉了
If the people can't see me,
如果观众看不到我
they can't fall in love with me.
他们还怎么爱上我
Oh, Silky.
丝丝
It's so good to have you back.
你回来简直太好了
I never miss your show.
我从不会错过你的节目
Oh, thank you, Margaret.
谢谢你 玛格丽特
You know, it's always good to see my regulars.
看到老观众真开心
You know, I hear Sinatra lost his virginity to her.
听说辛纳特拉[明星]把自己的第一次给了她
You hear that?
你听到了吗
Roulette wheels, slot machines and broken dreams.
轮盘 老虎机 破碎的梦
God, I love Vegas!
天呐 我爱维加斯
All right, let's go find those idiots and send them packing.
好了 我们快去找那些蠢货让他们打包
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Look at that.
你看
Peter Oliver, Las Vegas' greatest magician,
彼得•奥利弗 拉斯维加斯最伟大的魔术师
is performing on the main stage.
要在第一舞台表演
I have seen him three times.
我看到过他三次
He's amazing.
他特别棒
He once made my bra disappear.
有一次他把我胸罩变没了
You know, that's not really much of a trick.
那其实不是什么魔术
Hey, mom, just wanted to let you know we made it.
妈 就是想跟你说我们到了
Cell service is pretty bad here, so it might cut--
这里通讯信♥号♥♥特别差 所以可能随时...
Now there's an ass I'll never forget.
这里有个我死都忘不了的屁♥股♥哎
Riley? What are you doing here?
莱丽 你怎么在这里
Aren't you supposed to be at home with my mom?
你不是应该跟我妈一起在家吗
Oh, I'm with your mom.
我是跟你妈一起呢
Yeah, your bartender filled us in.
你的酒保漏了口风
Oh, my god, my mother's here?
天呐 我妈来了
Um, any way you can cover for us
你怎样才会帮我们打掩护
and tell her that he got it all wrong and we're not really here?
跟她说他搞错了 我们不在这儿
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
I just spent six hours on a plane with your mother, okay?
我刚跟你妈妈在飞机上待了六个小时 好吗
I have absolutely no intention--
我这么做有什么目的...
I'll get you out of being her maid of honor.
我能让你不用做她的伴娘
Deal. Never saw you.
成交 没见过你
Cool. Um, so we'll just split the strip.
很好 我们分开玩
We'll never see each other. You want north or south?
就不会碰面了 你要北边还是南边
I will take south.
我要南边
Wait, no, there's nothing fun south, is there?
等等 不行 南边没什么好玩的 对吗
No.
对
You gambled and you lost. That's Vegas for you.
赌博和迷失 这就是维加斯
Here's to not seeing you around.
敬我再也不用见到你了
Here's to "Brad the pad" becoming "Brad the stepdad"
敬"布拉德混♥蛋♥"变成了"布拉德继父"
And "Brad the granddad."
以及"布拉德爷爷"
Dude, in just one engagement,
哥们 你就订了个婚
you've aged yourself two generations.
就老了两代呢
Yo! What are you guys doing in here?
你们在这儿干嘛呢
I said meet me outside the north entrance.
我说了在北门外见面的啊
We can't be here. It's too south...
我们不能来这里 这里太靠南了
of where all the action is. Come on, let's go.
都看不到好戏 快走吧
God! You know what?
天啊 不如这样
Change of plans. What's the rush?
改变计划 有啥可急的是吧
We never sit and just talk.
咱都没坐下来好好聊过
And you searched the entire hotel?
你找遍了整家宾馆
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表