剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Yep, and they are definitely not here.
对 他们绝对不在这里
But-but we should head south. South seems right.
咱应该去南边看看 感觉应该没错
Yeah. Yeah, south is good.
没错 往南走最棒了
Definitely. Definitely south.
必须 必须得去南边
Okay, rain man, I got it. South. Jeez.
好了雨人 不就是去南边吗 真是的
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the Lounge Off The Lobby is proud to present--Silky Dobbs.
大堂酒吧为您奉上 丝丝·多不斯的精彩表演
**Come fly with me*
*来与我一同翱翔
**Let's fly, let's fly away*
*让我们展翅飞翔
Tucker?
塔克尔
**If you can use some exotic booze*
*如果你想喝点异域美酒
**There's a Bar In Far Bombay*
*请去远孟买♥♥酒吧
Tucker? Oh, hell no!
塔克尔 我擦
**Let's fly, let's fly away*
*让我们展翅飞翔
Bonnie? Brad?
邦尼 布拉德
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I believe catching you in the act
当然是来抓你个现行
of being a lying jerk!
你这满口谎言的混♥蛋♥
How could you?
你怎么能这样
Come on, Bonnie, it's one night!
拜托 邦尼 不过一晚而已啊
You couldn't let me have one night?
你就不能让我嗨一晚吗
Oh, okay, you know, you can have all the nights you want!
行啊 你想怎么嗨就怎么嗨吧
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话啥意思
It means if you can lie to me like this,
意思就是如果你能这样骗我
maybe we shouldn't get married!
那我们可能就不该结婚
Hey! Hey! Pipe down!
喂 安静点行不行
Can't you see Silky is singing?
没看到丝丝在唱歌♥吗
Why don't you scurry on back to "The Golden Girls" convention?
你还是赶紧回家追你的《黄金女郎》吧
I don't know them. I don't know--
我不认识他们 我不认识...
Oh God, no! Murder!
天啊 谋杀啦
No, Murder!
谋杀啦
I don't know them!
我不认识他们
What is wrong with you people.
你们脑子有病吧
I mean, is there anything you don't know how to ruin?
还有什么是你们毁不了的
Dude, what was up with that?
老哥 你那是在干啥呢
Yeah, why didn't you tell us?
对啊 干嘛不告诉我们
Well, do you guys want the whole story?
你们想知道来龙去脉吗
Yeah, we do.
当然了
Okay, when I was eight, I went to space camp--
好吧 我八岁的时候去了太空夏令营...
A little less.
稍微少说点
Okay. Um, on my 13th birthday--
好吧 我13岁生日那天...
Are you kidding me? Still less.
你们在逗我吗 再少点
Hey, for the last five years,
过去这五年里
I've been coming to Vegas for a weekend
我都会来维加斯过周末
and living out my dream of being a lounge singer.
实现自己做酒吧歌♥手的梦想
I didn't want to tell you 'cause I knew you'd make fun of me.
我不想告诉你们就是怕你们笑话
That's not true.
这才不是真的呢
We would never make fun of you... Silky.
我们从来都不会笑话你的 丝丝
See? Oh, my--
看到了没 真是的
Hey, guys, Tucker's right.
各位 塔克尔说得对
We don't support each other like we should.
我们确实应该互相支持
And you two, you don't trust each other like you should.
还有你们俩 你们也该相互信任
There is no "us two" anymore.
已经没有什么"我们俩"了
But you're meant to be.
可你们是命中注定啊
He's right.
他说得对
I don't need strippers and hookers and dirty women.
我不需要什么脱衣舞♥女♥ 妓♥女♥ 浪荡♥女♥
I have you.
我有你就够了
Oh, Brad.
哦 布拉德
That's exactly what you said on our first date.
我们初次约会的时候你就这么说的
I love you so much.
我好爱你
Yes!
太棒了
And I'm still maid of honor.
我还是首席伴娘呢
Hooray.
真"棒"啊
Okay, what about this?
不如这样吧
The boys and girls just go out separately,
男生女生分开出去玩
maybe have a few drinks, catch a show,
喝点小酒啊 看个节目啊
and then we'll all meet up for brunch in the morning.
明早我们一起吃早午餐
That sounds like a perfect plan.
听上去不错
There's no reason for us to go crazy.
我们根本没必要生气
Oh, what the hell happened last night?
昨晚究竟怎么了
I know we had drinks.
我知道我们喝了酒
I remember drinks.
我记得有酒
And Elvis.
还有猫王
Yeah, Elvis was definitely there.
猫王确曾出现过
And a dolphin.
还有只海豚
Morning.
早啊
Honeymoon breakfast for the newlyweds.
为新人准备的蜜月早晨
Uh, sorry, dude, you've got the wrong room.
抱歉 哥们 你送错房♥间了
No one here got married.
这里没人结婚
Really? That one should check his finger.
是吗 那一位应该看看自己的手指
Why am I wearing a ring?
我为什么戴着戒指
Did I marry that stripper?
我和那个脱衣舞♥女♥郎结婚了吗
I married that stripper, didn't I?
我和脱衣舞♥女♥郎结婚了 是不是
God, I have a problem with saying no to naked women!
天啊 我就是没法拒绝一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的女生
Does anyone know why I'm wearing a wedding ring?
有人知道我为什么戴着婚戒吗
You married that guy.
你和那个男的结婚了
I married my stepdad?
我和我继父结婚了
Okay, okay, this still doesn't explain the dolphin.
好吧 好吧 这依旧解释不了海豚的事儿
Your stepdad? That's a new one.
那是你继父嘛 真是新鲜事
And this is Vegas. I'm gonna go.
反正这里是维加斯 我得走了
We're married?
我们结婚了
No, no, no, no, this is not happening.
不 不 没这回事
I'm meeting your mother in half an hour.
半个小时后我要去见你妈妈
She will notice that I am married!
她不会注意到我已经结婚了
We'll deal with this later, okay?
我们以后再解决这事 好吗
Just lose the ring for now.
先把戒指摘下来
Right, right. Lose the ring.
好 摘下戒指
It's stuck! The ring is stuck!
卡住了 戒指卡住了
Here. Pull.
我来 往外拔
Pull!
使劲拔
I see you won the "Who gets to stay in the bed" Coin toss.
看来抛硬币决定“谁睡在床上”是你赢了
What happened last night?
昨晚怎么了
Not a clue.
完全不记得
Oh, my god, what time is it?
我的天 几点了
This is why I never drink with fans.
所以我从不和粉丝喝酒
Right.
对了
We went to see a magician.
我们去见了一位魔术师
Okay, we have a "Good news, bad news" Situation
那么 现在“有一个好消息和一个坏消息”
Pretty sure I know what the bad news is.
我很清楚什么是坏消息
I married my fiancee's son.
我和我未婚妻的儿子结婚了
I found a locksmith willing to open his shop
我找到一个锁匠
and saw that ring off your finger.
愿意把你手指上的戒指给锯下来
We just gotta be there in 15 minutes.
我们只有15分钟了
You just said "Saw" And "Finger" in the same sentence.
你在同一句话里说了"锯"和"手指"
I'm going to need a shot.
我要喝一杯
I managed to find a locksmith.
我想办法找到了一个锁匠
He said he'll be there for the next 15 minutes.
他说接下来的15分钟都会在那儿
You're a magician!
你可是魔术师
How could you not know how to get out of handcuffs?
怎么会不知道怎么打开手铐
I know how to get out of my handcuffs.
我知道怎么打开我的手铐
These are yours.
可现在是你的手铐
Bonnie! Bonnie!
邦妮 邦妮
Get over here, you.
过来抱抱
Wait, aren't you Peter Oliver?
等下 你不是皮特•奥利弗吗
I'm Silky Dobbs,
我是丝丝多不思啊
The other headliner here.
这里的另一个头牌
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
My mom Margaret won't shut up about you.
我妈妈玛格丽特一直念叨你呢
Uh, yeah, we went to Peter's show last night,
我们昨晚去看了皮特的表演
And he gives a tour to everyone he saws in half.
他要带所有他认为半裸的人去参观一下
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表