剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, well, uh, I'll see you after your shift?
等你下班了咱们再聊吧
Yeah. Okay.
好 好
I have to go talk to your brother.
我得去和你哥谈谈了
How'd it go?
谈得怎样
It's over.
结束了
Riley and I are officially broken up.
莱丽和我正式分手了
Oh my god, ben and I are officially back together!
太好啦 本和我正式复合啦
But enough about me.
不过先不说我了
I need to talk to you about--
我得跟你谈谈
Robyn! Hi!
罗宾 你好啊
We were just talking about how awesome you are.
我们正在聊你有多优秀呢
Thanks.
多谢
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Oh, well, you know,
这个 你知道的
just thought I'd grab a quick bite with you guys.
就是跟你俩喝一杯
Maybe help smooth over some awkward silences.
没准冷场的时候救救场什么的
First dates can be pretty trying, so...
初次约会可能会用力过度的 所以...
And then she gives me a goodbye kiss.
然后她还给了我一个吻别
Are we doing that now? Is that a thing?
这年头分手还得吻别了 有这规矩吗
When did that start?
什么时候流行起来的
Dude, moving on, remember?
哥们 向前看 记得吗
The best way to get over one girl is to get under another.
忘掉一个女孩的最好办法就是把上另一个女孩
I suggest the one from yesterday.
我建议就挑昨天那个
She's right there.
她就在那边
She'll help you move on, and me move on to that ship.
他能帮你向前看 还能帮我到舰上去
How can she do that?
她怎么能让你上舰呢
See those little stripy thingies on her shoulder?
看见她肩膀上的几道杠了吗
She's an officer.
她是个军官
If we're with her, no one's gonna ask any questions.
如果我们和她一起 没人会盘问我们的
Then I think I need to get on board.
那我们就这么干
All right, Tucker.
很好 塔克尔
Pull up your anchor, we're going in.
收起你的巨锚 我们上
No, seriously, man. Your zipper's down.
说真的 哥们 你拉链没拉上
I got it.
我自己就行
Bonnie, I just don't understand why you won't marry me?
邦妮 我就是不明白你为什么不想嫁给我
We're so good together.
我们多般配啊
Look, Randy, it's not you,
是这样 兰迪 不是你的事
it's me.
而是我
Well, then I'm willing to work on you.
那我愿意在你身上下功夫
Okay, let's try this again.
好吧 我们从头再说一遍
Here.
坐
Look, you were just a rebound to me.
我只是利用你度过失意期而已
Yeah, that's right. I got dumped by another navy man,
没错 我之前被另一位海军军人甩了
and you are just a painful reminder.
你只会让我想起伤心事
A sexy, slightly stalkery reminder.
虽然你好性感 还有点跟踪癖
Okay then. Yeah.
那好吧 嗯
Well, I guess there's really nothing I can do.
看来我也没什么能做的了
Buh-bye.
再见喽
What the-- what are you--
你们 搞什么
Hey, see that officer over there? Yeah.
看见那边那位长官了吗 看到了
Wanted me to give you his number.
他托我把他的号♥码给你
Oh my gosh, thank you so much!
天啊 太谢谢你了
That's what I love about fleet week.
我就喜欢舰队周这点好处
You can jump one ship, and land right on another.
你跳下一艘船 就能立马爬上另一艘
That was him, wasn't it?
就是他 是不是
Who was what?
什么是他
The guy. The guy you're in love with?
那个人 那个你旧情难忘的人
Sure, why not. I'm gonna kill him.
是就是吧 我宰了他
Uh, what?
你说啥子
And that's when I realized,
就是在这个时候我意识到
"Hey, I'm in Toronto!"
"我是在多伦多呐"
Oh, and you will not guess what happens after that.
你一定猜不到后面发生了什么
The story ended and you went home?
故事结束了 你回家了
Ooh, home! What a good idea.
回家 这个主意真不错
How about you and I go back to your place
要不要你等我喝完这杯酒后
as soon as I finish this?
就和我一起回家
Oh look, you're done!
看吧 喝完了
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
You two are not going anywhere.
你们俩哪里都不能去
This next round's on me.
下一轮我请客
Hello, another round, please.
你好 麻烦再来一轮
Thank you.
谢谢
Question.
请问
What is your return policy on beer?
你们啤酒是可以退的吗
I'm surprised I've never seen you before.
我很吃惊 居然从来没有见过你
I realize there are thousands of men on board,
我发现这里有成千上百的男人
but I feel like I would have noticed you, right?
但我觉得应该见过你的 对不对
I usually stay in the back.
我一般待在后方
Well, maybe it's time to promote you to the front?
看来 现在是时候把你升到前面来了
Ben! Ben, where are you?
本 本 你在哪里
Tucker?
塔克尔
Tucker, what are you... oh god, Ben!
塔克尔 你在干... 老天 本
Ben, you gotta hide me, man.
本 你得把我藏起来 兄弟
There's a crazy man chasing me.
有个疯狂的男人在追我
Tucker?
塔克尔
Ooh, I'll be back for you, later.
哦哦 我等会再过来找你 再见
Tucker? Oh, Tucker! There you are.
塔克尔 塔克尔 你在这里呐
Okay, I just wanna give you a little heads up.
我只是想给你提个醒
My ex-boyfriend wants to kill you,
我前男友想杀了你
and he knows how to do it 18 different ways.
而且他知道十八种杀死你的办法
Oh, great, so I can pick how I want to die. It's cool.
太好了 我就可以选死法了 太棒了
Open this door immediately!
赶紧把门打开
Amber, I hope we're not moving too fast,
安柏 希望我们的进展不会快
but I'd like you to meet my mom.
但是我想让你见见我妈妈
And, it would be super helpful
如果你能把她和我最好的朋友藏起来的话
if you could hide her and my best friend.
你就帮了大忙了
Okay, just hide in the bunks. I'll get rid of him.
藏到床上吧 我去摆脱他
What is the meaning of this, sail--
你这是要做什么 水...
Oh my god! Captain, sir.
我的天呐 舰长 长官
I am so sorry, sir. I didn't realize it was you, sir.
我很抱歉 长官 我不知道是你 长官
I'm looking for a gutless traitor.
我在找一个无情无义的叛徒
I haven't seen anyone, sir.
我没看到任何人啊 长官
How about I just check the rack myself.
我自己来找找床架怎么样
Sorry, sir. I was just checking the beds.
抱歉 先生 我刚只是在检查床铺
Excellent corners, officer.
温馨的小角落呀 长官
There's no one else in here, sir.
这里没有别的人 先生
Perhaps, whoever you're looking for is in the back.
或许你要找的人 其实在后厨
Hey, honey bunny.
你好呀 甜心亲爱的
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
What do you know about this, sailor?
这件事你清楚多少 水手
Probably less than you do, sir.
可能比你还要少 先生
Look, let me explain.
听我解释
Actually, you know what, I can explain.
事实上 我可以解释
Actually, there's really nothing to explain.
事实上 没什么好解释的
Because I'm actually not even in the navy.
因为我甚至都不是海军成员
Look, "Carrie's costume castle."
看吧 ”凯莉服装城♥堡♥“
Yeah, that's right.
是吧 没错啦
See, you have no power over me because I'm a civilian.
你不能凌驾在我之上 因为我是人♥民♥大众
Also known as a taxpayer,
同样还是"纳税人"
which, technically, makes me in charge of you.
所以 严格意义上来说是我来监督你
Yeah. It doesn't work like that.
呵呵 并不是这么一回事儿
Oh, yeah? Well, you know some...
是吗 你知道有些...
So, what time does the buffet start on this thing?
这东西上面的自助餐什么时候开始
And, do I need a wrist band? I mean, how does it work?
要腕带吗 我是想问怎么进去呢
I'll figure it out. I'll figure it out.
我去弄清楚 我去弄清楚
Okay, I am so, so, so sorry about that.
我真的 真的非常抱歉
It happens every fleet week.
每个舰队周都会发生
You kinda just gotta roll with it.
你跟着它摇摆就好了
Well, I'm ready to roll.
我准备好"摇摆"了
How 'bout you?
你准备好了吗
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表