剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I can't believe you were willing
我真不敢相信你们为了保护丹尼
to lie to me and embarrass me on national tv,
一直瞒着我还想让我
All to protect Danny. Ben, I'm so sorry
在国家电视台上出丑 本 我错了
Hey, hey, hey. She wanted to tell you the truth the whole time,
她一直都想告诉你实情
but I wouldn't let her. So if you're gonna be mad at anyone,
但我不让她说 所以要是生气的话
it should be me.
就怪在我头上好了
Oh, don't worry, I'm plenty mad at you.
别担心 我真的很生你气
But right now, I'd like to focus my mad on her.
但现在 我只想集中精力生她一个人的气
Why is my brother always in the middle of us?
为什么我哥总挡在我俩中间
He's not.
他没有
You want the truth? Here's the truth.
你想知道真♥相♥吗 我告诉你
I got dumped.
我被甩了
I put my whole heart and future into a girl
我全心全意爱着一个女孩想和她共度余生
And she leveled me with one voicemail.
她留了个语♥音♥消息就把我给打发了
Okay, yeah, that sucks,
好吧 你真倒霉
But do you think you're the first person to ever get dumped?
但你以为只有你被甩过吗
How does that give you the right to lie to me,
你以为这样就可以骗我了吗
or ask my girlfriend to lie for you?
还让我女朋友替你隐瞒
I was just crushed and embarrassed,
我很崩溃又很丢脸
and I didn't want to face anybody.
谁都不想见
Well, guess what, Danny? I'm not anybody.
那又怎样 丹尼 我又不是别人
I'm your brother, and we don't lie to each other.
我是你弟 我们之间没有谎言
I just always want you to be able to look up to me.
我希望你一直能高看我一眼
I will always look up to you...
我会一直高看你...
Not just because I physically have to.
不光因为我长得比你矮
I don't judge you.
我不会对你说三道四的
I love you, man.
我爱你 兄弟
Voicemail? Seriously? Yeah, lame, right?
语♥音♥留言 不是吧 很逊 是吧
So lame.
逊毙了
So we all good?
我们言归于好了吧
Who wants to go get drunk? We should go get drunk.
谁想一醉方休 我们应该去喝到醉
I'm gonna go get drunk.
我要不醉不归
Not... no, not so fast.
别...慢着慢着
You lied to me, deceived me,
你对我撒谎 你骗了我
Went behind my back and humiliated me.
背着我让我出丑
But I totally get why you did it.
但我完全能理解你
Danny's lucky to have a friend like you.
丹尼有你这样的朋友是他的福分
Ben, I just...
本 我...
Wow, I should probably stop talking and hug you.
我应该闭上嘴抱抱你
Mm, a kiss might work better.
亲我一下更管用
Jeez, get a room.
老天哪 去开个房♥吧
Go home.
你赶紧回家
So, if mom's rented out her place,
如果老妈把住的地方租出去了
and now she lives in my room, where do I live?
现在住在我这儿 那我该住哪
Hm. Maybe there's a beanstalk somewhere with your name on it.
或许该住在写着你名字的豆茎上
Don't worry, Danny.
别担心 丹尼
You can have your room back.
你可以继续住你的房♥间
I'll just take the couch.
我睡沙发就行
You guys won't even notice I'm here.
你们根本察觉不到我在这
All right. Oh, hey, could you toss me one of those beers?
能给我拿瓶啤酒吗
Those look good.
很好喝的样子
Hey, which one of these turns on the tv?
哪个是电视遥控器
And what are you guys doing for dinner? I'm starving.
你们晚餐做什么呀 我饿死了
Okay, she's gotta go. She's my mom.
好吧 她必须得走 她是我妈
No. Oh, hey, anybody should go,
不行 就算有人要走
it should be you. I live here.
也得是你走 我住在这儿
Oh, I got a deal! I'm sorry?
我真苦命啊 你说什么
You gotta carry me out! Okay, let's go!
你要把我抬出去吗 好 就这么办
Let's see you do it!
看看你有多大能耐
Oh, man, it is good to be home.
回家真好
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表