剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Oh! Nice work.
干得漂亮
Could you possibly be any more selfish?
你还能再自私点吗
Ooh, is there any chance that she left you the apartment?
有没有可能她把公♥寓♥留给你了
If so, I'd love to represent you.
如果是这样 那我很乐意为你代理
Oh, hell to the no!
搞什么鬼
I didn't even put a sticker on this thing.
我压根就没往这东西上贴标签
Oh, my god, wait. There's something inside of it.
我的天 这里面好像有什么东西
Maybe a key to a safety-deposit box.
也许是一把保险箱钥匙
Ah, crap. Nothing.
见鬼 啥都没有
Wait.
慢着
Wait, what's this?
这是什么
"My dear Tucker,
"亲爱的塔克尔
thank you for making my final days on this earth
谢谢你让我在人世间的最后时光
the best days of my life."
过得如此快乐"
"You were the grandson I never had."
"你要是我亲孙子该多好"
Oh, Evelyn, they took you too soon.
伊夫林啊 英年早逝啊你
"P.S.,
"另外
tell Bonnie I hate her."
告诉邦妮我讨厌她"
What?
什么
Oh, my god. I just got off the phone with Riley's landlord.
我的天 我刚跟莱丽的房♥东通了电♥话♥
She gave up her apartment. She moved back to Jersey.
她退了租 搬回泽西住去了
Nobody moves back to Jersey!
那种鬼地方谁会搬回去啊
If it isn't everyone's favorite delinquent.
这不是人见人爱的小流氓吗
Did you come to return my lawn gnome?
你是来归还草坪侏儒的吗
That was 15 years ago.
那是十五年前的事了
He was part of a pair--
他可不是单独一件好吗
Gnomeo and Juliet.
儒密欧和侏丽叶是一对儿
Okay, well, if it gives you closure,
如果这样说能让你忘掉此事的话
Gnomeo didn't suffer.
儒密欧走得很安详
He also didn't float. Is Riley home?
而且他也没飘起来 莱丽在家吗
No! Mrs. Perrin, please!
不在 佩林太太 拜托了
Please, I need to talk to her. I need to know what's wrong.
我得和她谈谈 我得知道她到底怎么了
Really? Haven't you done enough?
真的吗 你害她害得还不够惨吗
No, wait. Haven't I done enough?
不 等等 我害她吗
Am I why she ran away?
她是因为我才逃走的吗
Mrs. Perrin!
佩林太太
Please talk to me.
请告诉我吧
Come on, Danny.
拜托了 丹尼
I'm not asking you to sleep with Ashley.
我又不是要逼你和阿什莉上♥床♥
Just make out with her!
只要逢场作戏一下就好
You know, maybe a little over-the-bra action
你知道的 可能挑逗的动作稍微过火一点
until I get the listing.
我一拿到屋契就好
Robyn will never know.
罗宾绝对不会知道的
Mom, I am not cheating on my girlfriend for you.
妈妈 我不会为了你背着我女朋友偷腥的
I just did that once so you could pass your driver's test.
为了能让你拿到驾照 我这样做过一次
Never again!
绝对不会有第二次
Miss Nussbaum still calls me.
努斯鲍姆小姐现在还会打电♥话♥给我呢
Robyn! Hey, Mrs. Wheeler.
罗宾 维勒太太你好
Is Danny ready?
丹尼准备好了吗
Uh, Danny?
你说丹尼吗
Uh, sick as a dog.
病得可厉害了
Yeah, in bed.
都卧床不起了
Pretty serious cold- flu-strep-
得了严重的感冒 流感 喉炎
phlegmy-stomach- head thingy.
多痰 腹痛 头疼什么的
That's horrible. Why didn't he call me?
真是太可怕了 他怎么不打电♥话♥给我呢
Uh, because he was too busy calling the doctor,
因为他正忙着打电♥话♥给医生
the drugstore, and his mother.
药店和他妈
Jeez, you are very self-centered.
老天 你可真自私
Yeah, all right, he will get to you when he can,
好了 他好起来会给你打电♥话♥的
or not, okay? Okay.
也可能不会给你打 好吗 好的
Well, tell him if he needs Bye, bye, bye, bye!
那告诉他 如果他需要... 走吧走吧 拜拜
Hey, is that Robyn?
刚才那是罗宾吗
Uh, Robyn? Yes.
罗宾吗 是的
Yes, it was.
没错 是她
Um, but she got an emergency phone call from the courthouse.
但是法♥院♥紧急传召她
Either it was a motion she forgot to file
她要么是有动议忘了提出
or a file she forgot to motion.
要么是有提出忘了动议
I wasn't really paying attention. She's very dull.
我没怎么注意听 她实在是太无聊了
Wow, so she's standing me up?
那她这是放我鸽子咯
I didn't think of that.
我还没想到这茬
Yes. Yes, she is. You should break up with her!
是啊 没错 所以你该和她分手
Oh, Ashley! Huh?
是阿什莉呢
Got a little dinner there? Eating alone?
你是买♥♥了晚餐回来吃吗 一个人吃吗
Sad little to-go box. Maybe Danny can join you?
孤独的外卖♥♥盒子啊 不妨让丹尼陪你一起吃呢
These are my grandma's ashes.
这是我祖母的骨灰
Oh. Do you need a hug?
你需要爱的抱抱吗
Danny, take your shirt off.
丹尼 快把衬衫脱掉
Mom!
妈
Look, Ashley, I'm sorry. You seem--
听着 阿什莉 我很抱歉 你看起来
Mom!
妈妈
You seem like a really nice person,
你看起来是个很不错的人
but I have a girlfriend who my mom does not approve of.
但我有女朋友了 虽然我妈妈不认同
But you know what? I don't need her approval.
但你知道吗 我不需要她的认同
Right, mom?
对吧 妈妈
Damn.
见鬼
Ben. Oh, my god.
本 我的天哪
Ben, what are you doing here?
本 你在这里做什么
I'm not allowed to have boys over.
男孩子不能到我这里来的
Riley, you can't run away from home.
莱丽 你不能离家脱逃
Well, run away to home... from your home.
从一个家 逃到另一个家
Whatever. Riley, you can't run away from me.
算了 莱丽 你不能躲着我
Ben, haven't I done enough damage?
本 难道我对你们造成的伤害还不够多吗
Oh! Oh, ben!
天呐 本
You have now!
现在够了
You okay?
你还好吗
Okay. I'm so so so sorry.
我真的真的很抱歉
Are you comfy? Hungry? In pain?
你这样还舒服吗 饿吗 疼吗
Oh my god! Are you in pain?
天呐 疼吗
Well, my lawn is.
我的草坪可疼了
The lawn is dented.
草坪都凹下去了
You dented my lawn.
你把我的草坪弄凹了
No, no, no, this is all my fault.
不不不 这都是我的错
He has to spend the night. You have to spend the night.
他得在这里过夜 你得在这里过夜
Well, how about we put him on the curb instead?
不如我们把他扔到路边上怎么样
I'd say, you know, we could put him in a white trash bag,
我们可以把他放在一个白色垃圾袋里再扔
but that's a little redundant.
不过那样太麻烦了
Mom, could you be cool just, like, once?
妈 你就不能洒脱一次吗
You're embarrassing me.
你这样我很没面子
Why don't you go make Ben something to eat?
不如你去给本做些吃的吧
And I will fix up the guest bedroom for him.
我去帮他收拾一下客房♥
Fine. But if I wake up and that cat is shaved again,
好的 但如果我睡醒又看到我的猫被剃了毛
there will be hell to pay!
你给我吃不了兜着走
I didn't shave that cat.
我没有给那只猫剃毛
I waxed it.
我给它脱毛了
Riley, why are you here?
莱丽 你为什么在这里
Did you come home because of what happened between us?
你回家是因为我们之间发生的事吗
Ben, I really, I just-- I don't want to talk about it.
本 我真的 我只是 我不想谈这个
And please don't touch my beanie babies.
另外请你千万不要动我的豆豆娃
Hello? Danny, hey.
喂 丹尼
Look, we have a situation. I need you to ask mom to watch Emma
我们有麻烦了 我要你帮我让妈妈照看艾玛
and get out here A.S.A.P. It's Riley.
然后尽快来这里 是莱丽的事
Oh. I'm pretty busy right now, Ben.
我现在很忙啊 本
Okay, whatever you guys are fighting about right now,
好了 不管你们为了什么在吵架
you need to forget it, okay?
你都别计较了 好吗
We're not fighting. She just said something I liked
我们没吵架 她就说了些我爱听的话
and then said something I didn't like,
然后又说了些我不爱听的话
so I said-- okay, maybe we're fighting.
所以我就说 好吧 我们可能是在吵架
Danny, you could--
丹尼 你能
Are you okay? Oh, just yeah, I'm okay.
你没事吧 就是... 没 没事
I was just trying so hard to walk.
我走路用力过猛了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表