剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
All right, you think you got moves?
你觉得自己特厉害是吧
Well, you're not gonna see this coming.
你肯定猜不到这招
Oh! Yeah! Oh, come on!
好棒 不是吧
Sorry, kinda saw that coming.
不好意思 还就猜到了
Speaking of things blowing up in your face
说到每个人都猜能猜到的那件
that everyone saw coming,
你搞砸了的事
I heard you messed it up with Riley again. I didn't mess up...
听说你又把莱丽惹到了 我没有惹到
Unless she said I messed up...
除非她这么认为了
In which case, that's messed up!
那样的话 就真的惹到了
She just said you guys were figuring things out,
她只是说你们正在把事情理清楚
which I assumed was code for "Ben screwed it up again."
这一般代表"本又搞砸了"的意思
I think there were other factors involved,
我觉得这次还有别的因素
and by "Other factors," I mean people.
这个别的因素是指别的人
Okay, but I'm guessing the other people's name
好吧 但我觉得这个人的名字一定叫
is Ben.
本
Come on! Yeah.
不是吧 好极了
I win again. Yeah, whatever. You always win.
我又赢了 是啊 反正你总是赢
Ben, zero. Danny, a gajillion.
本 零分 丹尼 无穷分
Dude, calm down. It's just a game.
伙计 冷静点 就是个游戏
It's not just a game! It was.
这不只是个游戏 本来是个游戏
Now it's just weird.
现在却变得怪怪的
Rematch?
再来一盘
Yeah. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Well, boys, I thought I had scraped the bottom of the loser barrel,
孩子们 我以为我已经见识过足够多的蠢货了
but tonight's date proved that the barrel has a false bottom,
但今晚的约会证明了人外有人
and it's name was Doug.
这个人就叫做道格
I mean, it's one thing to live in your car,
我是说 住在车里就已经够可悲的了
......But with a roommate? I mean, come on!
结果他还有个室友 大哥 你还能不能行了
And of course, he spent the whole night looking at these
当然了 他一整晚都在看这里
and not this, and after I spent an hour
而不是这里 然后我用了一个小时
telling him about my exciting real estate career,
给他讲我奇妙的地♥产♥事业
he asked me how long I'd been a lawyer!
他却问我做了多久律师了
I tell you, men never listen!
我跟你说吧 男人永远不会聆听
Hey, mom. How was your date?
妈妈 你的约会怎么样
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions.*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
So what? You won a game of basketball.
所以呢 你赢了场篮球比赛
Why don't you try something more challenging, like baby making?
你怎么不做点更有挑战性的事 比如造个孩子出来
Beaten you at that, haven't I?
这点赢你了吧
I'm not sure
我不确定
forgetting to put on a condom
忘记带套
and getting a girl pregnant is
搞大了人家肚子
the big win you think it is.
是那么大的成就
That's real nice, uncle Danny.
说的真好 丹尼叔叔
Real nice.
真好
Hey, mom, we're just dropping Emma...
妈妈 我们只是把艾玛带来
Mom, what happened to you?
妈妈 你怎么了
I've completely given up.
我彻底放弃了
I'm swearing off men. Isn't it great?
我要戒男人了 是不是很棒
No makeup, hairdos, or bathing.
不用化妆 做头发 或者洗澡
I'm basically living the life of a dude.
我基本就是在过着男人的生活
No wonder you guys have so much free time to be idiots.
怪不得你们有这么多时间用来犯傻
Now if you'll excuse me,
我先失陪一下
I'm gonna go drink beer in my bathtub,
我要去浴缸里喝啤酒了
because I can.
就因为我可以
Hey, dude, I think mom's broken.
伙计 我觉得妈妈出问题了
You know, I've seen this before.
我之前见过她这样
You know what mom's problem is?
你知道妈妈的问题是什么吗
Oh my god, there's something more than this?
我的天哪 除了这些还有吗
She needs to meet a decent guy,
她需要一个体面地男人
and I know a ton of guys.
我认识大把的男人
at least one's gotta be decent.
至少能挑出一个体面的吧
No offense, bro, but I think mom's looking for a relationship
无意冒犯 但我觉得妈妈想要的情侣关系
that doesn't end in "We're figuring things out."
不能以"我们正在把事情理清楚"为结果
You think you could do better?
你觉得你能找到更好的吗
In a word, yeah, why not?
简单说 是的
Okay, then you're on.
好吧 那就比比看
Whoever sets up mom and pulls her out of this slump, wins.
谁能给妈妈安排个约会把她拯救出来就算赢
Hey, do either of you want my razors?
你们谁需要我的剃刀吗
I'm not gonna need 'em anymore!
反正我也不需要了
I'm not wrong, am I? I mean, it's totally not fair.
我没说错 对吧 我是说这太不公平了
Ben didn't even give me a say in this breakup,
这次分手 或者说冷却期 暂停期的事
time out, holding pattern or whatever it's called. -
本都不和我说一下
And you want to know what the worst part is?
你知道最糟的是什么吗
That I'm about to be stuck in a small space with you?
我要和你在一个很狭小的空间里独处吗
Hold the elevator!
电梯等一下
Oh dear god, please close.
天哪 快关门
Tucker. Sondra.
塔克 桑德拉
Oh, hey, Riley. Back from yoga?
嘿 莱丽 练完瑜伽了
Yeah, we went to... I love yoga.
对 我们去... 我爱死瑜伽了
It really takes my mind off things.
它能帮我放空思绪
Oh my god, do I have a lot of things on my mind. A lot.
天了噜 我烦心事可太多了 可太多了
Oh my god, tell me about it.
天呐 可不是吗[跟我说说]
Okay, she's not really asking. It's just a figure of speech.
她不是真在问 这不过是口头语罢了
Well, I'm sure it's about a guy.
肯定是男人的事
You know, it's always about a guy.
男人最难搞了
It is about a guy! My husband!
就是男人的事 是我老公
Oh, does he want a break? Or a time out?
他是想缓一缓 还是中场暂停
Or-or-or did he tell you
或者说他说
that you feel something about someone that you don't?
你对一个男人有意思 但你并没有
Because he will. They all do. They're all crazy.
因为他会的 男人都一个德行 都是疯子
You're all crazy.
你们男人都是疯子
He's just been so aloof lately,
他最近对我很冷淡
always staying late at work, never has time for my calls.
总是加班到很晚 连电♥话♥都不接
Oh, girl, that's easy-- he cheating.
妹子 这很明显啊 他在偷♥情♥
What? You really think so?
什么 真的吗
It doesn't matter what he's doing!
他在做什么不重要
All that matters is what you're doing.
重要的是你在做什么
You need to take charge of this situation
你需要掌控局面
so you don't have any regrets.
这样才不会留有遗憾
Go find your voice.
大胆说出来
My voice? Oh my god, thank you so much, Riley.
说出来 天啊 太谢谢你了 莱丽
That was really good advice.
你的建议太棒了
You know what, what people say about lawyers isn't true,
人们都是在污蔑律师
because you're clearly very smart, you're an attorney,
因为你就很聪明 还是个律师
and you totally know what you're talking about.
很清楚自己说的话
Riley, what did I tell you about the elevator?
莱丽 我跟你说过在电梯里要注意什么
Don't talk to anybody. I'm sorry.
别跟任何人说话 对不起
"Congratulations, Ben." "Oh, thank you, Danny."
"恭喜你啊 本" "谢谢你啊 丹尼"
That's a little glimpse into the future,
我就是让你看一眼未来
because I just beat you.
因为我刚刚打败你了
You see that guy right there?
看到那边那个人了吗
That's Richard, and he's perfect for mom.
他叫理查德 和老妈再配不过了
I think she ought to get in line behind that guy.
我觉得她得排那哥们后面了
This isn't over. Oh crap, it's my boss!
这事儿没完 惨了 我老板来了
God, I hate him. He's so phony.
我真是讨厌死他了 伪君子一个
Mr. Henderson! What's up, man?
亨德森先生 别来无恙啊
Good to see you. How are ya?
见到你真开心 近来可好
Doing great,
还不错
especially now that I'm finally done with my messy divorce.
尤其是结束了我悲惨的婚姻
And for the record, when people say "Messy,"
声明一下 当别人说"悲惨"的时候
they mean, "she got everything."
他们是在说 "那女的拿走了一切"
So, you just got divorced. Bummer.
所以 你刚刚结束一段婚姻 真抱歉
Any chance you're in the market
有没有打算重回沙场
for some female companionship?
找个如意娇娘啊
I don't allow hookers in my bar.
妓♥女♥可不能进我的酒吧
But if you'd like to step outside, maybe we can discuss this.
不过如果你愿意 我们可以出去谈
I'm trying to set you up with my mom.
我是在给你和我妈牵红绳
Well, I'm flattered that you would trust me
很高兴你信任我
with your mother's affections,
愿意把妈妈交托给我
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表