剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I mean, not really. Sort of.
应该不算吧 应该算是吧
Kind of, I guess. I don't think he's ready to meet anyone new.
可能算是吧 我觉得他没准备好面对新恋情
So... no.
所以... 不行
Well, maybe the right girl would make him ready.
也许合适的女孩会帮他做好准备
What's wrong with one coffee date?
我俩去喝杯咖啡总没问题吧
Yeah, Riley.
是啊 莱丽
Who doesn't love coffee?
谁不喜欢喝咖啡啊
Unless, you have a problem with somebody going out with Danny.
除非 你不喜欢丹尼和别人约会
Wait, no!
等等 才不可能呢
That's crazy! So crazy! Don't you think it's crazy?
太扯了 扯大发了 你不觉得很扯淡吗
I don't know, Tuck.
我心里没谱 塔克
I feel like we should be on a box of frozen fish sticks.
总觉得咱就像冷冻鱼棒
Don't worry, man. I got this.
别担心啊老兄 有我在呢
"In the navy" Is my go-to karaoke song.
"海军战士"是我唱K必点曲目
Oh, there.
到这边来
Hey, you guys better head back to the ship.
嘿 你们最好快点回舰艇上
Captain's looking for you.
舰长在找你们呢
He knows what you did last night.
他知道你们昨天干了些什么
They all did something last night.
这招屡试不爽
Hi, I'm seaman Tucker, and this is private Benjamin.
我是水手[和精♥液♥音近似]塔克 这位是二等兵本杰明
You said semen.
你刚说了精♥液♥
We're in the navy.
我们是海军
There's a song about it.
有首歌♥就唱的我们
My job is to fire the torpedoes.
我的任务是发射鱼雷
Yeah, it's pretty badass.
可屌♥了呢
Riley, hey!
莱丽 你好啊
Ben, what are you doing?
本 你在干嘛
Management thought it would be a fun promotion for fleet week.
管理部门想搞水手周大促销
Chips, ahoy, maties!
兄弟们薯条来啦
I'm so sorry that I haven't called you back yet.
很抱歉我一直没回电♥话♥
But, I really want to talk to you, too. About us.
但我也很想和你谈谈 关于我们俩
You do? Yes! So much.
真的吗 是啊 是真的
But, uh, hey, can we do it later? After your shift?
但是 可以过会儿再谈吗 你下班以后的
Okay, yeah, sure. Later's better.
当然可以 过会儿更好
Later's good. I like later.
过会儿很好 我喜欢过会儿
Here's to later!...
为过会儿干杯
What was that? I thought you were moving on?
怎么回事 我以为你已经放下了
Yeah, no, I thought I was too,
没有 我也以为我放下了
but maybe I jumped ship too soon.
但或许我跳船跳早了
She said she wants to talk.
她说想和我谈谈
And I can be talked out of my talk and talked into her talk
如果她要谈的是和好的话
if her talk is about us getting back together!
我既不能说服自己不谈也不能说服她谈
What are you talking about?
你说啥呢
Dude, if she wanted to get back together, she would have said it.
哥们 如果她想和好 她刚才就说了
Face it, Ben. That ship has sailed.
面对吧 本 那艘船已经开走了
I don't mean to eavesdrop, sailor,
我不是有意偷听的 海员
But I think your friend is right.
但我觉得你朋友说得对
When a woman says she wants to talk,
当一个姑娘说她想谈谈
it always means she wants to walk.
十有八♥九♥是想离开你
I'm not ready to be set up, right now.
我现在还没准备好呢
Okay.
好吧
Will you be ready, tomorrow?
你明天能准备好吗
Please? It would mean so much to me.
拜托了 这对我十分重要
Fine. Set away.
好吧 开船
Yeah, I guess if she wanted to get back together,
我猜她要是想和好
she'd be hugging me, instead of my brother.
拥抱的人就是我了 而不是我哥
I hate being right about these things,
很遗憾被我说中了
except when a cute sailor like yourself is now single.
除了你这么帅气的海员单身了
Can I buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯好吗
Yeah, that'd be great.
当然可以
So, you looking for a stud?
听说你在寻找种马
I've already got "U," I just need an "S"--
我已经有传播对象了 还差性...
No, damn it, that doesn't work either.
不对 这么说也不对
Mrs. Wheeler?
维勒太太
Oh, Riley. Thank god that you're here.
莱丽 太好了你来了
I can't go home!
我回不了家了
Captain clingy has been staking out my lobby all day!
粘人上尉在我家呆了一整天了
Well, I have successfully set up Danny and Robyn,
我已经成功撮合了丹尼和罗宾
thus proving I have no feelings for Danny,
这样就能证明我对丹尼没感觉
thus in your face, Mrs. Wheeler!
你怎么说 维勒太太
You're right, Riley.
你说得对 莱丽
You obviously have no feelings for Danny, whatsoever,
很显然你对丹尼没感觉
and are completely focused on your relationship with Ben.
而且一心一意和本好
Hey, Riles. Thanks so much
莱莱 非常感谢你
for convincing me to go out with Robyn.
说服我去和罗宾约会
We spent, like, two hours on the phone last night.
我们昨晚打了差不多两个小时电♥话♥
And that was before I fell asleep and had to call her back.
但后来我困得睡着了又不得不给她打回去
I like this girl.
我喜欢这姑娘
I'm actually meeting her at the bar, right now, so don't wait up.
我现在要去酒吧见她 别等我了
So, this is me...
这就是我...
watching my friend Danny
看着我的朋友丹尼
go out the door to be with another woman.
出门去和另外一个女生约会
Please note my complete lack of reaction.
请注意我什么反应都没有
You have really nice pores.
你的毛孔很好看
Hey, bestie! I hear you're off to meet my boy?
闺蜜啊 我听说你要去见我的朋友
Oh my god, yes! Thank you!
可不是吗 谢谢
I just broke up with my ex two weeks ago,
我两周前刚和前任分手
and I've been in desperate need of a rebound
这段时间我特别需要个备胎
to help me get over him.
帮我忘掉他
I'm sorry. I think we have a bad connection.
抱歉 信♥号♥♥不太好
It sounded like you just said "Rebound"?
你刚才说你需要个备胎
Yeah. I'll tell you all about it at work tomorrow.
是的 明天上班时再和你说
unless I take a very personal day.
除非我请假
Bye!
再见
Oh my god.
我的天
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
I have to warn Danny!
我要提醒丹尼
I mean, if he finds out he's a rebound, it'll break his heart.
如果他发现自己是个备胎会伤透他的心
And, you know, somehow, he's gonna find a way to blame me.
不管用什么方法 他总会责怪我的
Break his heart!
伤透他的心
Oh, why didn't I think of that?
我怎么没想到呢
Oh, hey, captain.
喂 上尉
Listen, we need to talk.
听着 我们得谈谈
Yeah, I know you're in the lobby. I'll be right down.
我知道你在我家大厅 我这就回去
Hey, that's Charlotte.
那是夏洛特
She's been begging me to give her a tour of the ship.
她一直求我带她坐船兜兜风
Hey, by the way, what have you been calling it?
那啥 你管那艘船叫什么
The only ships I know are Titanic and lollipop.
我只知道泰坦尼克号♥和棒棒糖号♥
Oh, Riley's here.
莱丽来了
Have you guys made your breakup official?
你们正式分手了吗
No, and I owe it to her to tell her I've moved on.
还没 而我也早该告诉她我已经向前看了
She obviously has, too.
而她显然也是如此
Riley, hey. So, about us--
莱丽 关于你和我
Oh, yes, which I so want to talk about.
对了 我正想谈谈这个事呢
Right now, I have to find your brother.
但现在我得赶紧找到你哥
I think he's in the bathroom.
他在洗手间
Wait, Riley. This is stupid.
等等 莱丽 这太蠢了
I know what you want to talk about, and I've thought about it,
我知道你想谈什么 我也仔细想过了
and I agree with you.
我也同意你的看法
Really? You do?
真的吗 你也同意
Took me a while to get there, but yeah,
我也想了好一阵 不过是的
I think that we both know this is right.
我想你我都知道这样是正确的
Oh my god.
太好了
You have no idea how nervous I was.
你都不知道我有多紧张
I mean, I didn't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么开口
I didn't know if it was going to be awkward,
也不知道说出来会不会很尴尬
but why should it be, right?
但是何必如此呢 对不对
Exactly.
没错
I love that we can just go right back to being us.
我真喜欢能回到咱俩往常的状态
You're amazing.
你太好了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表