剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
It's gorgeous, isn't it?
多华丽啊 是吧
Oh, yeah, wow. It's so pretty.
没错 太漂亮了
Oh, I just can't believe that we're actually
我真不敢相信 我们真的
getting married.
要结婚了
Yeah.
是啊
Neither can the pig that just flew by.
刚才路过的那头猪都不敢相信呢
I for one am happy that you're making mom so happy.
你让妈妈如此开心 我个人表示很高兴
We all know if mom's happy,
我们都知道 如果老妈开心了
she spends a lot less time making us unhappy,
就不会花时间折磨我们了
So, I'm happy.
所以 我很高兴
Thanks, guys. I'd hug you,
多谢大家 我很想拥抱你们
But this is a really good suit.
但西装太笔挺 不能弄皱
I've gotta get to work. I will see you
我要去上班了 晚些时候
Later. O'kay.
再见 好
You really do like the ring?
你真的喜欢这戒指吗
Oh, it is everything
这就是我曾
I ever dreamed of.
梦想的全部
I love it, I love it, I love it.
我喜欢 很喜欢 爱死了
I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!
我讨厌 憎恨 烦死了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
It's beautiful.
这戒指很漂亮
And the best part is, if the diamond falls out
最棒的是 即便这颗小钻掉没了
No one will notice.
也没人会注意到
Yeah.
是啊
That's the problem.
问题就在这里
This ring is supposed to shout to the world
戒指的意义在于向全世界宣布
that I am marrying a younger,
我和一位帅气的小鲜肉结婚了
Beautiful man, but all it shows
但这戒指现在只能证明
is that my fiance is a cheap bastard!
我的未婚夫是一个吝啬的混♥蛋♥
That Brad is a lucky, lucky guy.
布拉德真是个超级幸运儿啊
Whoa, there goes another one.
矮油 真的不敢相信呢
Okay, stop it. Stop it.
好了 别闹了
They just keep going.
真的惊喜不断呢
**It's amazing how the unexpected
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
I can't believe Riley is still dating old man Ross.
简直难以置信 莱丽还在和老男人罗斯约会
Sure, he's an attorney.
当然了 他是律师
Makes a lot of money.
收入可观
Great shape.
身材很好
I just don't know what she sees in him.
可我真不知道她看上他什么了
So I said, "Actually, lawyers
于是我说 其实律师们
do it in their briefs."
会在诉讼里"解决战斗"
Okay, I need to call it a night.
好了 我得走了
I have to be in court early tomorrow.
明天一早还要上庭
See you in the morning?
明早见
Hey, do you mind if I share a cab with you?
我能和你一起搭车吗
Early morning for me too.
我明天也上早班
Are you sure? I can walk you home.
你确定要走吗 我可以送你回家
No, finish your drink.
不用 你喝完再走吧
I'll text you when I get there.
我到家给你短♥信♥
Bye.
再见
See?
看见了吧
I told you we could just go back to being us.
我早告诉过你 我们可以自然相处
Dating other people.
和其他人约会
Right in front of each other.
当着对方的面
Not awkward at all.
一点也不尴尬
I need to go get another drink.
我得再喝一杯
Early night. I saw Ross taking off.
今晚结束的很早啊 我看到罗斯走了
Curfew back at the rest home?
家里实行宵禁了吗
Ben, seriously, when are you going to just let this go?
本 说真的 你就不能不提这个吗
Okay,
好吧
So he's a little older than me.
他是比我大了点
Could you be any more immature?
你敢再幼稚点吗
Rhetorical, rhetorical.
只是那么一说 那么一说
That wasn't a dare.
不是真的让你尝试
I got it.
我明白了
I'll be good, I promise.
我不会捣乱的 我保证
I just can't believe you like hanging out with him.
我只是不能相信 你喜欢和他一起玩
Or any of his friends. What do you guys talk about?
还有他的朋友们 你们都聊些什么
Uh, nothing?
什么都没聊
Since I haven't actually met any of his friends.
因为我还没见过他的朋友
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
He hasn't introduced me
他没有向朋友们提起我
because he's embarrassed by our relationship.
因为他为我们的关系感到尴尬
That's not true.
不是这样的
Actually, I just assumed it's because they're all dead.
其实 我猜是因为他的朋友们都老死了
You know what? That's it, I'm done.
你知道吗 就这样吧 我受够了
No, Riley I said done.
别啊 莱丽 我说了别尝试了
Gosh.
天啊
So hard to see why you two broke up.
你俩如此"和谐" 当初咋分手了呢
I should go apologize to her.
我应该去跟她道歉
I just can't help it, man.
我就是忍♥不住要说
I hate seeing her with Ross
我讨厌看到她和罗斯在一起
when I know she should be with me.
她本该和我在一起的
We're perfect together.
我们是完美情侣
Like you and Ashley.
就像你和艾什丽一样
Or should I say "Ashley Two."
还是该叫她"艾什丽二号♥"
Why is your girlfriend listed as "Ashley Two" on your phone?
为什么手♥机♥上把你女友标记成"艾什丽二号♥"
Oh, because when I was in Calgary,
因为我在卡尔加里的时候
I dated that One Ashley,
我和艾什丽一号♥约会
and then when I met this one,
然后我又遇见了这一个
I kind of forgot to ask her what her last name was.
我貌似忘了问她姓什么
So now it's been six weeks.
到现在已经六周了
I think it's too late.
似乎有点晚了
Danny, it's actually never too late
丹尼 知道自己女友姓什么
to find out what your girlfriend's last name is.
是永远不嫌晚的
And Calgary girl's name
而卡尔加里的那个艾什丽
was Amber.
姓安珀
I wonder if that's why we broke up.
难道当初分手就是因为这个
No, it's probably something else.
不可能 肯定是别的原因
Why, why, why, Tucker?
为什么为什么为什么 塔克尔
I, I, I wish you would stop talking to me.
我我我希望你别再跟我说话了
You don't understand.
你根本不明白
The first time I got married,
我的前一次婚姻
Ray couldn't afford to buy a ring
雷根本买♥♥不起婚戒
because we squandered all of our money on baby food.
因为我们把所有的钱都耗在买♥♥儿童食品上了
And my prom dress.
以及我的礼服
This ring is my chance to finally get it all right.
这个戒指是我过上正常婚姻生活的最后机会了
If you think the ring was the problem with your last marriage,
如果你以为你离婚是因为戒指的问题
then I don't think you know how gay works.
那我认为你根本不明白同性恋是什么东东
But with that said, I get it.
但是话说到这份上 我倒是明白你
What about this. What if...
不如这样吧 如果
the ring just accidentally disappears.
戒指突然间莫名其妙地消失了呢
Accidentally? Yeah.
莫名其妙地 没错
Just put it on the counter,
你就把戒指放在柜台上
and I'll handle the rest.
剩下的交给我就好
Oh my god, Tucker, you're a genius.
天啊 塔克尔 你太天才了
I know. I'll say that I was doing the dishes.
我明白 我就说我当时在洗碗
Or something more believable?
或者换个更加可信的借口
Just turn around and you'll never see it again.
你只要转过身去 然后跟这戒指永别吧
Okay, now under no circumstances
好 无论什么情况
ever give it back to me again.
都不能还给我
Tucker?
塔克尔
Tucker?
塔克尔
Talk about two birds, one stone.
还真是"一石二鸟"啊
Ooh, a sandwich.
还有三明治呢
Hey, Riley-- oh, hey, Ross.
你好啊莱丽 哦 罗斯也在呢
Ben, hi.
本 嗨
When I said "Pop by anytime,"
当我说"想来就来"的时候
that was just a figure of speech.
我只是跟你客气一下而已
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表