剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I haven't had this much fun since college.
大学毕业以后我从来没这么开心过
Well, sorry you lost, honey, but--
抱歉你输了 亲爱的 但是...
I think I know how to make it up to you.
我想我知道怎样补偿你
Just let me take off my skates.
让我先把轮滑鞋脱了
Oh, no, no. Leave the skates on.
不用 不用 穿着玩吧
Well, I hope you're happy.
这下你该满意了吧
The girl of my dreams just skated away with another man.
我梦中的女神穿着轮滑鞋跟另一人走了
What am I supposed to do now?
我现在该怎么办
I think it's time to move on, bro.
我想你该向前看了 老弟
If it was meant to be, it's meant to be.
如果这是上天注定 那就改不了
If you love something, set it free.
"如果爱 就放手
Something about footprints.
......足迹"啥玩应的
Just pick one and go with it.
选择一个 跟着走下去就好
Well, the good news is
好消息是
this is the first Wheeler War
这一次的"维勒圣♥战♥"
that didn't end in the emergency room.
并没有以进急诊室而告终
I'll call 911.
我来打911吧
No, he's a roller dancer. He'll be fine.
他是跳轮滑舞的 不会有事的
Sorry, boys. You might want to make like laundry and fold.
抱歉小伙子们 或许你们现在巴不得在干洗店躲着呢
Two pair.
一对
Three of a kind.
三条
Straight flush.
顺子
I got nothing.
我啥都没有
I was bluffing.
刚才吓唬你们来着
And now I'm bored. This was fun.
好啦我玩腻了 挺有意思的
Oh, wait, mom. You forgot to pay up.
等一下 妈 你还没给钱呢
Wait.
什么
You guys play this for actual money?
你们玩的是真钱吗
Jeez, lady, put some clothes on.
天啊 姑娘 穿上件衣服好吗
You know, I don't think that E.R. Doctor
我觉得之前给我看病的急诊室医生
knows what he's talking about.
根本不知道自己在说什么
I feel fine.
我挺好的呀
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表