剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, damn it, it was mine!
我靠 那是我自己的
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
我们想到一块去了吗
Yeah. Yeah, while she's stuck in there,
没错 趁她现在出不来
We re-stage Emma's fall out here,
我们重演一遍艾玛的跌跤
blame it on her,
栽赃给她
take Emma to the E.R.,
然后带着艾玛上急诊
and tell Ben it just happened.
再告诉本刚刚出事了
I was gonna suggest we eat some of this cake,
我本来想说我们吃些蛋糕
but your idea is much better.
但你有才多了
Follow my lead.
跟我来
Oh, look, Riley!
快看呐 莱丽
Emma is walking towards Mrs. Wheeler's purse.
艾玛朝着维勒太太的包走过去了
be careful, Emma!
艾玛 当心呐
You might trip on these straps left carelessly on the floor.
你可能会被这些随意丢在地上的带子绊倒
Wh--what's going on?
出 出什么事了
Emma!
艾玛
Oh no, Emma tripped and fell on her head.
不好 艾玛被绊倒了 磕到了头
Oh my god, there's blood everywhere!
我的天呐 血流得到处都是
Oh my god, oh my god, let me out!
我的天啊 我的天啊 放我出去
Emma, honey, don't you worry, sweetie!
艾玛亲爱的 不要害怕 宝贝儿
We should go to the e.R.
我们得去急诊室
We'll take care of you, Emma!
我们会照顾好你的 艾玛
You're in good hands now!
现在你身边都是好人
Emma, don't worry, grandma's coming!
艾玛 别担心 奶奶过来了
Oh my god!
老天
What's going on?
怎么啦
Emma fell!
艾玛摔倒了
They're taking her to the emergency room!
他们带她去急诊室了
Oh god, I gotta call Ben!
老天 我得通知本
Okay.
好的
He left his phone here.
他电♥话♥落这里了
Okay. I'll go to the bar and get him, and meet you at the E.R.
我去酒吧接他 和你急诊室见
All right? Okay!
好吗 好
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
快快快快快快快快
Ben! Ben!
本 本
Okay. Emma's okay, but she fell.
那个 艾玛没事 但是她摔跤了
What? Riley and Tucker took her to the emergency room.
什么 莱丽和塔克尔带她去了急诊室
Wait, did you steal my decorations?
等等 你是不是偷了我的装饰
My baby!
我的宝宝
Yeah, wait for me. Wait for me.
等等我 等等我
No, Ben! Ben! Come back, you've got the keys!
别 本 本 回来 钥匙在你那
Okay.
好吧
If this is my surprise party,
如果这是我的惊喜派对
you can all come out now.
你们现在都可以出来了
Yeah, I didn't think so.
我想也不是
Emma! Oh my god, I went everywhere looking for you guys.
艾玛 天呐 我到处找你们
Is she okay?
她还好吗
She's fine.
她没事
You'd be amazed at how quickly babies heal.
你会很惊讶小孩子的痊愈速度有多快
Yeah, you're gonna love
是啊 你会很喜欢
these new 24-hour stitches that'll come out tomorrow.
这些新型24小时缝针 明天就没有了
Stitches? Will she have a scar?
缝针 会留疤吗
Oh god, I can't believe I wasn't there for her.
天呐 不敢相信我没有陪着她
Oh god, oh god.
天呐 天呐
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Oh, by the way, I also ripped the bar door off its hinges.
对了 酒吧门的合页也被我扯坏了
You might wanna call somebody.
你可能得找人来看看
Mom, she's fine.
妈 她没事
But look, I'm so sorry.
但是 对不起
I totally messed up your birthday again.
我又一次彻底搞砸了你的生日
Oh, no, you didn't.
没有 你没有
Emma's okay, and that's all that matters.
艾玛没事就行 其它的都没关系
I know, little boo-boo.
我知道 小绷带
Just a little one.
就很小一个啦
And honey, I shouldn't have put so much pressure on you. Okay?
宝贝 我不该给你这么多压力
And this whole danny thing, it was completely my fault.
而且丹尼的事 完全是我的错
You know, I should have just told him the truth.
我应该直接把事实告诉他的
Fine.
好啊
I'm listening.
我听着呢
If you even know what the truth is.
如果你自己知道什么是事实
Okay, you know what, Danny? Here's the truth.
好吧 丹尼 事实是这样的
Yes, I was being selfish.
是的 是我太自私了
Completely selfish.
特别自私
And it started out about me not wanting to share my birthday,
刚开始是我不想跟别人分享我的生日
but, it became about me not wanting to share you.
但是 后来却变成我不想跟别人分享你
When it was time for you to start school,
你到年龄该去上学时
I wasn't ready to let you go.
我还没有准备好对你放手
You were my baby.
你是我儿子
My first.
第一个儿子
I mean, we were a team, you and I.
我们是个团队 你和我
And then I found out that
然后我就发现
if I told them that your birthday was two weeks later,
如果跟他们说你的生日是两周之后
you missed the cutoff.
你就能错过截止日期
And you got to stay home with me for another year.
然后你就能在家多跟我待了一年
And Danny, that was the best year of my life.
丹尼 那是我一生中最美好的一年
You made me start school early.
可你让我提前上学了
Trust me, it was best for both of us.
相信我 这对咱俩都好
Can you ever forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
It's okay, Mom.
没关系 妈
I'll always be your baby.
我永远都是你的宝贝
And, I'm proud to share the same birthday with you.
而且 我很自豪我跟你的生日是同一天
And I promise not to make it all about me anymore.
我也保证我不会一人独霸这一天
I'm sorry, that wasn't a joke?
对不起 这不是个段子吗
Well, Mom, I didn't pull off much of a surprise,
妈 我没有准备出来什么大惊喜
but happy birthday. I love you.
但是生日快乐 我爱你
and I love my boys.
我也爱我的儿子们
Happy birthday, Danny.
生日快乐 丹尼
Happy birthday, Mom.
生日快乐 妈
I don't know who "Eugene" is, but I'm eating his cake.
我不认识"尤金" 但我要吃他的蛋糕了
Mrs. Wheeler, Mrs. Wheeler.
维勒太太 维勒太太
Get ready to be wowed. Yeah?
准备好感动吧 是吗
Okay.
好的
Happy birthday, Mom.
生日快乐 妈
We love you.
我们爱你
Hope it's a great one, Mrs. Wheeler.
希望这是个很开心的生日 维勒太太
Mrs. Wheeler, what can I say?
维勒太太 我能说什么呢
You steal my heart.
你 偷走了 我的 心
I love you.
我 爱 你
I love you, too, Tuck-Tuck.
我也爱你 塔塔
Hey, wait, is that Emma in the background crawling on a chair?
等等 背景里面是艾玛爬上了椅子吗
No. No. What? What?
不是 不是 什么 什么
Turn it off, Tucker! Turn it off! Oh, no, no!
关掉 塔克尔 快关掉 不 不
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表