剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, wait, no! Don't open it.
等等 别打开
I was looking at porn!
我刚才在看黄♥片♥
Is that the elevator?
这是电梯吗
Were you watching us?
你在监视我们吗
What is going on?
怎么回事
Oh my god, you were watching us!
我的天呐 你居然监视我们
You shut down the elevator
你把电梯停了
to see if I'd hit on Robyn, didn't you?
看我是不是在跟罗宾调情 对不对
Is that true?
是这样吗
Sort of.
大概吧
But you'd understand if you knew Ben.
你要是了解本 就会明白
I can't trust him.
这家伙不能信
Ben's fine.
本没有错
You're the crazy one.
你才有问题
How about you spend less time not trusting your brother
你少花些时间在去猜疑你弟弟
and more time trusting me.
多花点时间相信我怎么样
Robyn, I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?
罗宾 对不起 你能原谅我吗
I don't know, but I'll think about it on the four flights of stairs
不知道 下四层楼时我会想一想的
I have to walk down because you blew up the elevator.
我得走下去 因为你把电梯给弄坏了
Be careful not to blow anything else up...
当心不要再弄坏别的东西了
Like us.
比方说我们的关系
well, thank you, Danny.
谢谢你 丹尼
You've just made every stupid thing
你让我觉得自己干过的所有傻事
I've ever done a little less stupid.
都没有那么傻了
I'm such an idiot. yeah, you are.
我太蠢了 你就是啊
But, in your defense, I have been kind of a dog in the past.
但替你说句话 我过去才是蠢成狗了
Actually, you know what?
我突然想到
A dog is exactly what you need right now.
你现在就需要一条狗
You think I should get Robyn a puppy?
你认为我该送罗宾一条狗吗
No, no.
不不
I'm gonna hit on your girlfriend.
我去跟你女朋友调情
She can't be mad at you if you were right about me.
如果你是对的 她就不能再生你气了
You'd hit on my girlfriend for me?
你为我去找我女朋友调情吗
You're the best brother ever.
你是史上最称职的弟弟啊
If hitting on your girlfriend makes me a good brother,
如果跟你女朋友调情 就是称职的话
then in high school, I was amazing.
那当年读高中时 我简直就是神了
I've said too much.
我说得太多了
Just like riding a bike.
就像骑单车一样
A really, really pretty bike.
一辆很漂亮的单车
God, I missed boob canyon.
想死你的双峰大峡谷了
So,
那么
Brad, I was wondering
布拉德 我在想
if I could maybe just ask you for a teensy, weensy favor.
能不能请你帮我一个小小的忙
Anything for you, Bon Bon,
为你效劳 邦邦
But I was wondering if I could ask you
但我在想能不能
for an itsy, bitsy little favor first.
先请你也帮我一个点点大的忙
It's about the listing.
房♥屋出♥售♥的事
Oh, you think I should have it all to myself?
你觉得我应该当唯一的出♥售♥方吗
Brad, that's so sweet.
布拉德 你真是太好了
Actually, I had a slightly different idea,
我的想法稍微有点不同
one that involved me having it all to myself.
我觉得应该由我来当唯一的出♥售♥方
Wait a minute.
等一下
Did you ply me with alcohol
你是不是用酒精麻痹我
so you could seduce me into giving you the listing
好色♥诱♥我 让我交出房♥子的出♥售♥权
while I was still under the effects of an after-glow coma?
同时还让我笼罩在幸福的余晕下 神志不清
Oh, you are despicable.
你太可耻了
Funny, I'm getting the feeling
好笑 我有一种感觉
that's exactly what you tried to do to me!
你刚好对我做了一模一样事
Yeah, well, I thought of it first!
没错 但是我先想到的
And to think I waxed and polished all kinds of things to be here!
我脱毛涂甲油 做足准备功夫才来的
Well, that makes two of us!
哥也是这么干的啊
You are a disgrace to our honorable profession.
你是我们高尚职业里的一粒老鼠屎
Hey, miss professional,
职业的人士
You forgot your panties.
你忘记拿内♥裤♥了
and for the record,
我声明一点
I was thinking about Jon Bon Jovi the entire time.
老娘整个过程想的都是乔恩·邦·乔维
Well you know what, Bonnie?
那我也告诉你 邦尼
So was i! Oh, how dare you!
我也是 你好大的胆子
We will never speak of this again.
我们就当它没发生过
I can't believe you're friends with Jon Bon Jovi.
难以置信 你居然和乔恩·邦·乔维是朋友
You may be the coolest person I know.
你是我见过最酷的人了
You're the coolest person I know.
你才是我见过最酷的人
Except for Bon Jovi,
邦·乔维除外
because I do know him.
因为我真的认识他
But why did we have to be in the hot tub at exactly 9:00?
为什么我们得准点九点钟才能泡热水池
Jon's got a lot of friends.
乔恩朋友太多了
We're on a tight schedule.
我们要排队才行
Hero time.
英雄救美的时间到了
Uh, Danny?
丹尼
Oh, thank god you guys are here.
谢天谢地 你们在这里
Do you have the code to get in?
你们知道进门密♥码♥吗
Ben's hitting on Robyn for me.
本为了我在跟罗宾调情
Do I want to know? No.
我要知道吗 不要
Hey, if we help you, can you help us fish a golf cart
如果我们帮你进去 你能帮我们在东河里
out of the east river?
打捞一辆高尔夫球车吗
It may have fallen off the roof.
它可能从屋顶上滑下去了
I'm really glad we're friends.
我们能做朋友真好
I just wish Danny could calm down about it.
我真希望丹尼可以冷静对待这事
Here's the thing about my brother--
我哥哥就是那样的人
he's kind of a jealous guy.
他就是个醋坛子
Here's the thing about me...
而我是这样的人
maybe he should be.
也许他没吃错醋
Ben. We're already guilty in his eyes.
本 在他眼里我们已经有错了
We might as well be guilty of something.
我们倒不如真的犯点什么错误
And here I thought it was just me.
我还以为只有我这么想呢
But let's just keep this between us.
不过这事还是就你知我知吧
What? No, no, no, no...
什么 不不不不
The only thing that should be between us is space
唯一应该你知我知的事是我们保持距离
and water, maybe some bubbles.
隔着水 还有气泡
Oh, Ben, come on. What happened to Mister Cool?
本 不是吧 酷哥先生怎么了
We're already guilty. Let's be guilty of something.
我们已经有错了 我们就做点错事吧
I got something, and it involves us being naked.
我有主意了 这事咱俩都得裸着
Okay, I gotta go.
好吧 我得走了
Time's up, all right?
时间到了 好吗
Oh god!
天呐
What the hell is going on?
现在是什么情况
Bowling? Sure.
打保龄球呗 好啊
Nothing here I haven't seen before.
这里没什么东西是我没见过的
Danny, you have to believe me. I was sticking to the plan.
丹尼 你得相信我 我是依计划行事的
Yeah, your plan. I should have known.
是啊 你的计划嘛 我早该知道了
No! Our plan.
不是 我们的计划
I hit on her, but she hit back. I was out-hitted.
我调戏她 她也调戏我 我被反调戏了
That's right, I out-hitted him.
没错 我反调戏了他
"It's 9:00, going in for the move. Get in here."
"九点 准备行动 进来"
The next time you make a secret plan about me,
下次制定针对我的秘密计划时
don't email it to me.
别发给我
Just a thought.
我就这么一提
I keep sayi1ng, reply and reply all
我一直就说 回复和回复全部
should not be next to each other.
这俩选项就不能放这么近
Okay, three weeks into this relationship
好了 谈了三个星期
and so far you've locked me in an elevator
到目前为止你已经把我跟你弟弟
with your brother so he could hit on me,
关进了电梯让他调戏我一次
and then this whole hot tub thing so he could do it again.
然后又是这套热水浴缸让他再来一次
I'm a man of limited skills.
我这个人技能不多
That's two strikes against you, Danny.
你已经两振了 丹尼
Robyn, I am so sorry.
罗宾 对不起
I like you, Danny,
我喜欢你 丹尼
but nobody tells me who to be friends with.
但是没人能管我交什么朋友
So we're still friends?
所以我们还是朋友吗
Yeah, no.
呵呵 不是
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表