剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
You know what? I'm so sorry,
额...那个 真的很抱歉
I don't think I can do this.
我觉得我做不到
Girl at the bar?
因为酒吧的那女孩吗
I shouldn't have just let her walk away.
我不该就这样轻易让她走
I have to go fight for her.
我要努力去争取她
May I say, she's a really lucky girl.
要我说 她真是个幸运的姑娘
Thank you so much for understanding.
非常感谢你的理解
I just hope it's not too late.
我只希望这一切不会太晚
Oh, and just so you know, I'm not really a sailor, either.
还要告诉你 我也不是真的水手
Oh, I know.
我知道
We don't call it "the back."
我们从不说"后面"
Hey, guys!
你们好
It's Riley.
我是莱丽
Uh, I was just stopping by to see how the date's going?
我就顺道过来看看你们的约会进展如何
Danny, do you maybe wanna step out here,
丹尼 你能不能出来一下
and have a quick, private chat about it?
偷偷跟我说几句
Excuse me for a minute.
等我一下
What the hell is going on?
现在是什么情况
What's so important that you have to interrupt my date?
有什么事这么重要 你非得打断我约会
Twice?
还是两次
Oh, okay, calm down.
好啦 别激动
I just came here to warn you
我就是过来提醒你
that Robyn is just using you as a rebound
罗宾只是把你当备胎
to get over her ex.
利用你来忘记她的前任
I know. I'm fine with it.
我知道 我不介意
We talked about it last night.
我们昨晚谈过这事了
Seriously, what's going on?
说真的 这是什么情况
How come every time I have a girl in my life,
为什么每次我跟女生交往
you get over-protective and weird?
你都会很奇怪 保护欲超强
No, I don't. Yes, you do!
没有 我哪有 不 你有
You kind of act like a jealous girlfriend.
你的表现都有点像个醋坛子女友了
Oh, well, I'm sorry. That's what friends do.
对不起 朋友就是会这样
They protect each other.
互相保护
No, friends are supportive!
不 朋友是互相支持
But you, with...
但是你 对...
With Milena, Amy, and Georgie--
对米莱娜 艾米 乔琪
it's like no one's ever good enough for me.
就好像没有一个人配得上我
I just care about you.
我就是很关心你
And if you cared about me,
如果你关心我
you'd stop doing whatever the hell this is.
你就该别再像现在这样
Danny, I just--
丹尼 我只是...
What? You got feelings for me now?
怎么 你这是对我有感觉了吗
No. Exactly. So, let me get back to my date.
没有 就是这样 所以 我回去约会了
Danny... What?
丹尼 干嘛
I do have feelings for you.
我确实对你有感觉
Oh my god.
天呐
You got my message. Yeah.
你收到我短♥信♥了 是啊
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
I mean, really talk.
认真地谈谈
I would love to talk.
我很乐意谈
Oh, I don't even know where to start.
我都不知道从哪儿说起
Then let me go first, okay?
那让我先说 好吗
I've been having second thoughts about our conversation, all day.
我这一整天都在重新考虑我们的谈话
Really?
真的吗
Oh my god, I've been too.
天呐 我也是
I think we made a big mistake.
我觉得我们大错特错了
I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?
对不起 你能原谅我吗
Forgive you?
原谅你
Of course.
当然
So then, we agree it's...
所以 那我们一致同意...
It's best if we break up for good.
我们还是彻底分手比较好
Yeah, I--
是的 我
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Well, you were right.
你说得对
This...
这...
this was a mistake.
我们在一起是个错误
I think I loved you for so long
我觉得是我爱你爱得太久了
I actually willed you into loving me back.
久到令你也爱上了我
You know what? I just took you along for my ride.
我其实只是让你陪我走了一段旅程
And the truth is,
而事实却是
we'll always be better as friends.
我们其实更适合做朋友
You agree, right?
你同意的 对吗
Yeah.
同意
Friends. Totally.
做朋友 没问题
I'm kind of proud of us that we can be so mature about this.
我还挺自豪的 我们能这么成熟地处理这事
I guess, maybe that's what happens when you really love someone.
我想 在你特别爱一个人的时候就会这样
I love you, Ben.
我爱你 本
I love you, too.
我也爱你
So, I'm not exactly sure what just happened around .....
我其实不太清楚现在的情况...
but I think that your dad finally broke up with Riley,
不过我想你♥爸♥爸最终还是跟莱丽分手了
Riley may or may not have feelings for your uncle Danny
而莱丽对你大伯丹尼可能有也可能没有感觉
and, for whatever reason,
另外 不管是什么原因
I thought it was a good idea to turn down a proposal
我以为拒绝一个有六位数抚恤金的
from a gorgeous guy with a six-figure pension.
高富帅的求婚 是个好主意
That's why Grandma's got wine in her teacup.
所以奶奶的茶杯里装了红酒
Yeah. See this?
看到没
Turns out there is something that they can do to civilians.
原来有些事他们还是可以对普通市民做的
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表