剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Mom, what are you doing? Come on, say "Yes".
妈你在干什么 快说"我愿意"
I mean--
我是说...
I just--
我...
Of course, I'm gonna marry you!
当然 我愿意嫁给你
Oh my god! Look at your face!
你的表情太好笑了
Well, now I know why there's
现在我知道为什么
so much traffic in New York-- flash mobs.
纽约交通拥挤了 快闪族太多
I need you to sit down, and I
我需要你坐下来
need you to not say anything until I'm done talking.
而且我说话的时候你不能打断
Okay, but if you're proposing, don't bother. The answer is yes.
好的 要是求婚的话就别费事了 我愿意
Your mom, and the proposal-- it all got me thinking
你妈妈 还有求婚
about Emma and what I'm
让我在考虑艾玛
going to do with the rest of mlife, the future.
还有我以后要干什么 我的未来
Riley, calm down. Okay? Calm down.
莱丽 冷静一下好吗 冷静
I'm not going to ask you again. You don't have to take Emma.
我不会再请求你了 你不必照顾艾玛
I'll figure it out.
我会想到办法的
That's not it.
不是这么回事
I want to be brave.
我想变得勇敢
I want to be everything that you think I can be,
我希望成为你希望我成为的一切
And, god, as crazy as this sounds,
而且 天啊 就像下面这句一样疯狂
I want to be like your mom.
我想成为你妈妈那样的人
What? 45, on your second marriage?
啥玩意 45岁再来个二婚吗
No. She's not letting her past dictate her future, so--
不 她没让过去决定未来 所以
Oh my god, here it goes.
天呐 要开始了
If the position is still open, I want to be Emma's guardian.
如果还可以的话 我愿意成为艾玛的监护人
That wasn't so bad. Oh good.
感觉还不错 很好
Actually, I feel kind of good about that. What do you think?
实际上我感觉挺好的 你觉得呢
You're hired. Thank you, Riley.
我同意 谢谢你 莱丽
I have to take this.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Dr. Davis, hi.
戴维斯医生 你好
I'm all good. Really?
我一切正常 真的吗
Oh my god, thank you so much.
我的天啊 非常感谢
Hey, any chance your daughter
你女儿有没有可能
wants to come out and celebrate with me?
出来和我庆祝一下
That was inappropriate. I'm sorry.
我太失礼了 抱歉
Dude, was that the call?
是医生打来的吗
It was the call. It was nothing. I'm going to be fine.
是的没错 我一切正常 不会有事的
Oh my god, that's fantastic.
苍天啊 真是太好了
Dude, I knew you were going to be fine.
我就知道你不会有事的
What's that?
那是什么
Just a couple things from
从你房♥间拿的
your room that I didn't think you'd be needing.
我觉得你以后根本用不到的东西
You know, this whole thing got me thinking.
这件事让我一直在考虑
I should have my boys checked.
我也应该去检查一下二弟
You want that lady doctor's phone number, don't you?
你是想要那女医生的电♥话♥号♥ 对吧
Please. She's so hot, man. Come on.
拜托 她那么辣 给我吧
Come on.
给我吧
I can't believe it's taken us this long
真不敢相信过了这么长时间
to finally become a family. I know.
我们终于是一家人了 是啊
You asked me to be Emma's mom,
你让我做艾玛的妈妈
I didn't think I get to be a wife too.
没想到我还成为了妻子
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Emma, do you have something to say?
艾玛 你有什么要说的吗
Mama.
妈妈
Dude, you're dreaming.
哥们儿 你在做梦
I'm sorry, what?
你说什么
You're dreaming.
你在做梦
Dude, you're dreaming.
哥们儿 你在做梦呢
Damn it, I'm so afraid of that.
妈的 我就怕这个
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表