剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Stop it.
别闹了
Your mom is going to be a beautiful bride.
你妈妈会是一位非常美丽的新娘
Not as beautiful as you'll be one day.
那也比不上你结婚的时候
I've been in love with her
从她爬上我的
ever since she first climbed into my tree house.
树上小屋起我就爱上她了
I kinda just always thought she was...
我以前经常觉得她就是我的...
the one.
真命天女
But, she's never gonna see me that way,
但她对我永远不会往那方面想
and I'm done.
所以我受够了
Well, honey, I am proud of you.
噢宝贝 麻麻为你自豪
I'm just glad I never actually told her how I felt.
我很高兴自己从没告诉过她我对她的感觉
Could have lost my best friend.
不然我可能会失去我最好的朋友
Well, you didn't, and you're moving on.
你没有失去 而且你还向前看了
Yeah. I just don't think
是啊 我就是觉得
we'd ever be the same if she knew.
如果她知道了 我跟她就不会像现在这样了
If you are satisfied with your message, press one.
如果希望确认您的留言 请按1号♥键
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no!
噢不 不不不不不
You must've hit Riley's number when you took that picture!
你拍照的时候肯定拨了莱丽的电♥话♥
That is not possible. Give me that.
绝对不可能 拿给我
Message sent.
留言已发送
Mom!
妈
Come on, Danny, please wake up!
拜托 丹尼 快醒醒
Riley...
莱丽
Oh. And, I think he's back.
他应该是醒了
Danny. Riley!
丹尼 莱丽
Hi, good morning.
早上好
Sorry, I didn't know you were here.
对不起 我不知道你在这
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
I just slept over. Like, as in sleep.
我就是过个夜而已 闷头大睡那种
Whatever. It's cool.
无所谓 没事
I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine?
我不介意 我有什么好介意的
You and Ben, Ben and you. It's just like a dream come true.
你和本 本和你 天造地设的一对啊
Hey, guys, crazy night, huh?
嘿 伙计们 昨晚玩得可真疯啊
What happened to you?
你怎么了
You and Riley kind of just disappeared.
你和莱丽跑哪去了
I decided to make a bold and decisive move.
我做了件很牛逼的事儿
I got amy's name tattooed on my wrist.
我在手腕上纹上了这个名字
What! Are you serious?
什么 真的假的
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Honestly, I don't think Amy's gonna like it.
老实说 我觉得艾米不会喜欢的
I'm really sorry about Riley.
莱丽的事我真的很抱歉
Don't be. It's all good.
别这样 没事的
Riley might think she found her knight in shining armor,
莱丽也许认为她找到了她心中的骑士
but I know how this story ends.
但我知道这故事真正的结局是怎样的
With me.
她会和我在一起
I'm her prince charming.
我才是她的白马王子
Then, to your happily ever after.
为你接下来的幸福生活干杯
Is everything okay? Is something wrong with Emma?
怎么了 艾玛出事了吗
No. She's fine.
她没事儿
It's you I was worried about.
我担心的是你
Oh, Danny, I'm fine.
丹尼 我没事儿
Why are you still in your tux?
你还穿着礼服干什么
Because I don't believe in giving up on dreams.
因为我不会放弃梦想
Oh my god, Danny...
天呐 丹尼
This is so sweet, but--
你真好 但...
I'm not finished.
还没完呢
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好了
Say you'll dance with me.
说你要与我共舞一曲
Wait, I almost forgot the most important part.
等等 差点忘了最重要的部分了
That is not the most important part.
这才不是最重要的部分呢
You always being there for me is.
你总是对我这么好
You really are the best friend a girl could ever ask for.
你绝对是女孩儿梦寐以求的好朋友
Okay, let's get you out of this.
好了 帮你脱下来
She's coming!
她来了
Get it off me, get it off me! I'm trying!
帮我脱掉 帮我脱掉 我在脱
Five, four, three...
五 四 三
Go, go, go! Two...
快快快 二
Oh my god, what a surprise!
天呐 大惊喜啊
Get off me you bunch of weirdos!
放开我 你们这群怪胎
Hey, here, Riley. It's your bridesmaid dress.
给 莱丽 这是你的伴娘礼服
Oh, and will you be my bridesmaid?
你愿意做我的伴娘吗
I need somebody pretty enough for the pictures,
我需要找个上相
but not too pretty to steal my spotlight, so...
但又不会太漂亮抢我风头的人 所以....
Good idea!
好主意
Hey, Riley, let's go try it on at your place, huh?
莱丽 我们去你家试试 好吗
Oh, that's going to be fun! What?
那一定很好玩 什么
So fun! Okay.
好玩 好吧
Bye.
拜
I have bad news.
我有个坏消息
Oh my god, Danny, did you rip it again?
我的天呐 丹尼 你又把它扯破了吗
No. I knocked over the mouthwash.
没有 我打翻了漱口水
At least it's something blue.
起码这算是"一点蓝"了
I don't know, I think scrubbing it is making it worse.
我不知道 我觉得刷过之后更糟
Maybe that's because I said not to scrub!
所以我才说了不要刷 不要刷
Dab, Danny, dab!
轻拍 丹尼 轻拍
That is our only hope!
这是我们唯一的希望了
She's beautiful when she's angry.
她生气时也那么美
Really? 'Cause I just see angry.
真的吗 因为我只看到了生气
Then again, I'm not the one who's in love with her, you are.
也对 又不是我爱着她 是你
Please tell me I'm not really watching you hit on Riley?
拜托你告诉我 我看到的不是你在挑逗莱丽
Is it insane to think that she could ever like me?
我觉得她有可能喜欢过我 我是不是疯了
If she did, I'm sure she would have given you a sign.
如果她喜欢你 那她肯定会有所暗示的
Hey, Ben, the law firm that I'm interning for
本 我实习的那家律师事务所
is having this big party,
要办场大派对
And we all get to bring dates.
我们都得带个伴儿
If you're asking me, it's an unqualified "yes."
如果你是在邀请我 我绝对会说"我去"
If that was just general information, have a great time.
如果你就是跟我说这个事 那祝你玩得开心
I was asking.
我是在邀请你
I'd love to. Great.
我很乐意去 好的
And that is what we call a sign.
那就是我们所说的"暗示"了
Thank you so much for getting the tickets. That's so sweet!
太谢谢你去买♥♥票了 你太贴心了
I can't believe we have our own compartment.
真不敢相信我们还有自己的包厢
That is so...
这简直太...
just like you,
像你的作风了
because there's only one bed.
因为这里只有一张床
Why is there only one bed?
为什么只有一张床
And what exactly did you
难道你以为我会跟你
think was going to happen in this one bed?
在这一张床上发生什么吗
I'm sure it's just a mistake.
这肯定是哪里出问题了
I had nothing to do with this.
跟我可一点关系都没有
Ah, Mr. Wheeler,
维勒先生
the bed's been made up just as you requested.
床已经按您的吩咐整理好了
Sounds like you and the Mrs.
听起来你和太太
have quite the romantic night planned.
会度过一个浪漫之夜哦
Romantic night?
浪漫之夜
I don't know where he'd get such an inappropriate idea.
我不知道他哪来这个不合宜的想法
From your email?
从您的邮件里
Ben Wheeler!
本•维勒
I told you this train wasn't going to sextown!
我说过别想在这趟车上占我便宜
God, you have a one track mind.
天呐 你还真是不死心
Get out. Get out, get out, get out! Oh, god, both of you!
出去 出去出去出去 你们两个都出去
You were supposed to make up the bed after dinner.
我说过让你在晚餐之后才来铺床的
It's dinnertime somewhere.
这个点在有些地方就是晚餐时间
Hey, we're pretty good together.
我们真是天生一对
I'm starting to believe that.
我开始相信了
So then, we agree. It's best if we break up for good.
那我们一致同意 还是彻底分手比较好
Yeah, I...
是的 我...
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Well, you were right.
你说得对
I mean, this...
这...
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表