剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Well, I'll tell you what's scary.
那我告诉你一件真正恐怖的事
Your mom and her international man of mystery.
就是你老妈和那位神秘异域男
I mean, what do we even know about this guy?
我们知道这个人的底细吗
Bonnie, I had a great time.
邦妮 我过得非常开心
I still don't understand how a beautiful, blonde,
但我就是想不明白 像你这样一位
35-year-old, successful businesswoman is single.
35岁的金发美女 事业有成居然还单身
You seem too good to be true.
你简直完美得不真实
So do you,
彼此啦
But I'm not asking a lot of questions.
但我就不会问长问短的
See you tonight, Javier. Here's a little preview.
晚上见 哈维尔 姐现在可以给你先放个片花
Still got it.
风♥骚♥依旧哦
And if you're lucky, you will too.
如果你运气好 晚上就能看全片哦
Yeah... I don't know what that means.
好啊好啊 我一个字都没听懂
Mrs. Wheeler.
维勒太太
Not to be a downer, but are you sure you can trust this guy?
不是败你的兴 但这个人你真的信得过吗
Oh, Riley, don't be jealous.
莱丽 不要嫉妒我嘛
It's not a good color on you.
搞得你脸色都不好看了
Also, that color's not a good color on you.
而且你这衣服也让你脸色不好看
Besides, I totally checked him out.
再说了 我详细调查过他
It's just I worry about you.
我只是很担心你
You're like the big sister I always wished I had.
你就像我一直梦寐以求的大姐姐
Aww, thanks, Riley.
是吗 多谢 莱丽
To us? To us.
敬姐妹情 敬姐妹情
Oh, I love your shoes!
哎呀你的鞋真心好看
Thank you so much. I know, I got them on sale.
你真有眼光 我趁着打折买♥♥来的
Did you really? They're so cute with those things.
不是吧 点缀着小花真萌死人了
Yeah. Oh my god!
好喝吧 我的天
Oh my god, my gums are melting!
我的天 我的牙龈要烧化了
Ugh, what did you put in this?
你们往这水里加了什么
To tonight!
敬今晚
Tonight!
今晚
It's gonna be the best Halloween ever!
今晚肯定是史上最棒万圣节
Worst Halloween ever.
史上最矬万圣节
I can't believe they canceled the party.
我不敢相信他们把派对取消了
Just like that, Halloween is ruined.
就这样 万圣节毁了
Well, look on the bright side.
也有好的一面啊
You know, now we can all hang out together
这样我们大家就能聚在一起
and take Emma trick-or-treating.
带着艾玛去要糖果了
What?
怎么了
Riley, you can't replace
莱丽 某些棒呆了的事物
something awesome with something awe-less.
是不能简单地被矬呆了的东西替换掉的
It's simple physics.
小学生都懂
But you wouldn't understand since you didn't already have plans.
但你是不可能理解的 因为你也没什么安排
Right, loser implied.
就是 衰矬挡不住
Exactly.
说的是呢
Okay, I could have plans if I wanted to.
我如果想要安排还不是分分秒秒的事儿吗
In fact, I just got invited
其实 我也接到同事邀请
to a huge party downtown by a girl I work with.
去市里参加一个大型派对
But partying with a bunch of drunken, half-naked women
但是我实在不喜欢派对上到处都是
isn't really my idea of a good time.
半裸的醉酒女郎
But it's my idea of a good time.
我喜欢我喜欢
Take me, take me!
带我去带我去
It's really not that kind of a party.
真不是你想的那种派对
But, I will see you guys tonight.
不过呢 得今晚疯过之后再找你们
Oh, yay. This is gonna be so fun.
太好了 一定很有趣
Wait, somebody go after her!
快把她拦住啊
She's like an all-access pass to hotness.
她简直就是一张通向辣女世界的门票
Nobody move. Nobody move.
都别动 不许动
Look what she left behind, her phone!
瞅瞅她落下了什么 手♥机♥
Come on, come on, come on...
拜托拜托拜托
Yes, address and everything!
太好了 地址什么的都有
Duh, I forgot my phone.
真晕 我又把手♥机♥忘了
Yeah, here it is in my hand. How convenient.
正好在我手上 真巧啊
Oh thank you so much. Yeah, cool, see you later.
非常感谢 不客气 回见了
Great shirt, love your pants, all right.
衣服不错 裤子不错 再见
Gentlemen, let's lock and load and hit the road.
先生们 我们一起荷枪实弹上路吧
Let's kick the tires and light the fires.
我们一起开足马力出发吧
Let's have some fun and...
我们一起欢乐来一起...
Argh. Sorry, I didn't know we were each doing one.
对不起 我不知道得一人一句
It's okay, man.
没事 哥们
We never should have gone to that party.
我们真不该去那个派对
Oh, by the way, we went to your party.
哦对了 我们去了你的派对
Guys.
两位
I hold in my hand the key
在我手上的正是通往
to a night of "Hello, how are you?"
'你好吗'之夜
And a morning of "What do you want for breakfast?"
和'你想吃什么早餐'之晨的通关秘钥
One superhero.
一套超级英雄的
Sweet! Oh, this is the only night of the year
赞 一年只此一次
where a man can wear tights
只有今晚男人不用为穿紧身裤
and not be totally embarrassed.
而觉得不好意思
Wow, you're gonna look so pretty.
哇哦 你一定会美呆的
No! No, no, no, no, no. What is happening?
不不不 什么情况
Tucker, why the hell am I attracted to my costume?
塔克尔 我到底为什么会喜欢这套衣服
Wait, there must have been some sort of mix-up at the store.
等等 一定是服装店搞混了
How did this happen? What did you tell them?
怎么会这样 你跟他们说了什么
I told them I wanted the costumes to be sexy.
我跟他们说我希望衣服性感一点
Why would you say that?
你为什么要这么说
I don't know.
我不知道
Dude, we're supposed to wear costumes to that party.
哥们 我们要穿这些衣服去派对的啊
What are we going to do now?
现在我们要怎么办
Well, I guess we're just gonna have to grin and bear it.
我想我们也只能'熊'抱现状了
That's your last one of those, okay?
这是你最后一次提这茬 行吗
Why? Can't bear to hear my comedy?
为什么 没法'熊'忍♥我的玩笑吗
Maybe we should take a brief paws.
也许我们应该再戴副小爪子
Now remember Emma,
艾玛你现在记住
the trick is for you to stay quiet,
捣蛋是为了让你安静
so Grandma gets a treat.
这样奶奶才能有糖吃
Well, hello little boy.
你好小帅哥
Would you like some candy?
你想要糖果吗
By the way, tonight my name is Candy.
对了 今晚姐的名字就叫糖果
That's good because I got a giant sweet tooth.
很好 因为哥刚好长了颗喜爱糖果的大牙
Is this the only exit?
只有这一个出口吗
Well, there's a fire escape,
还有一个消防出口
but you gotta get past me.
但你得先过姐这关
Does anyone else know I'm here?
还有别人知道我在这吗
Just everyone following #Bonnie-gets-some
只有参与"邦妮今夜得甜头"话题讨论的各位啦
I may have pre-bragged a little.
姐可能有点提前剧透啦
I told you I'm working late tonight.
我跟你说过我今晚要加班
No, no, no, no, calm down.
不是不是不是 冷静
Of course I love you.
我当然爱你
My boss.
我老板
We're very close.
我们关系很好
Now, where were we, eh?
我们刚才说到哪儿了
Hello!
大家好
One bo peep, looking for her sheep.
一个牧羊女啊 找她的羊群呐
Emma-a-a-a-a-a!
艾玛啊啊啊啊
Who are you?
你是谁
Who is she?
她是谁
Just some desperate girl
就是一个绝望的姑娘
trying to sex it up in an inappropriate costume.
穿着不合适的衣服想要勾引男人
I mean, come on.
拜托
Uh, are the guys ready?
男生们准备好了吗
We're taking Emma trick-or-treating.
我们要带艾玛去"不给糖就捣蛋"
Sorry, bo, it looks like you lost your peeps.
不好意思"目"羊女 看来你的眼神不太好
They left about 20 minutes ago for some party,
他们大概二十分钟前去了什么派对
but feel free to take Emma and scra-a-a-a-a-a-am.
但你绝对可以带着艾玛赶紧哥屋恩恩恩恩恩
A party?
派对
Why wouldn't they invite me?
他们为什么不邀请我
Well, probably because they would have to
大概是因为那样他们就得
admit that they found your phone and stole the address
承认他们发现了你的手♥机♥ 偷看了地址
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表