剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
You'll hardly ever see each other.
你们都很难见到面
Oh, you're still busy.
你还是在忙啊
Uh, yes, I'm with a client.
是的 我在见客户
Bonnie Van Doren,
邦妮·范·多伦
heiress to a huge pickle fortune.
一个腌菜王国的继承人
I'm thinking to bring my business here.
我在考虑把生意转过来
So, do we have a "dill?"
那 我们谈"萝"了吗
Seriously, I'm not "gherkin" around.
真的 我不想让生意"黄瓜"了
Uh, I just wanted you to know
我就是想跟你说
that I'm putting you on the team for the Anderson case.
我安排你参与安德森的案子了
That's pretty much it.
差不多就这样吧
My god, the Anderson case?
天呐 安德森案
Oh, man, that son of a bitch.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
This is the best case of the firm.
这是公♥司♥最好的案子
Ugh, that hot piece of man meat.
真是风流倜傥
You know, obviously,
很明显
he only gave this to me because we slept together.
他这样只是因为我们上了床
Oh, my god!
天呐
I can't believe I have turned into that girl.
真不敢相信我也成了那种女孩
You know, that girl who only gets ahead
那种靠跟别人上♥床♥
by sleeping her way to the top.
而一路高升的女孩
Jody Montez, the new head of accounting,
乔迪·蒙特兹 新的会计总监
is that girl.
就是那种女孩
God, I hate that girl.
天呐 我讨厌那种女孩
I don't know what you're complaining about.
我都不知道你在抱怨什么
Hot boyfriend, big promotion, 30 minutes.
帅哥男友 升职加薪 仅付出30分钟
I think you won.
人生赢家啊
Ben.
本
If you're looking for Jessica,
如果你想找杰西卡
she's sleeping with the fishes.
她和鱼儿们睡在一起呢
Oh, my god! You had her killed?
天呐 你杀了她吗
No, Bill and Sara Fish. They have a guesthouse.
是"比尔萨拉"水族馆 它们那有个宾馆
Ian, please, we need to talk.
伊恩 我们得谈谈
Look, I know you won't accept an apology from me.
我知道你不会接受我的道歉
I wouldn't.
换我也不会
You probably want to kick my ass.
你可能很想揍我一顿
Again, I wouldn't.
一样 换我也不会
But look, the bar on B is a good investment.
但是听着 投资在小B酒吧上是明智的
Won't you please reconsider?
你能再考虑一下吗
If not for me, for everyone else who works there.
不为我 为了其他在那边工作的人
And if you do, I will quit,
如果你重新考虑 我会辞职
and you'll never have to see my face again.
你再也不会见到我
So you would sacrifice your own job to make sure
所以你愿意牺牲自己的工作
the people you work with have a steady paycheck?
以保住你同事的饭碗吗
Yeah. I'm noble like that.
是啊 我就是这么高尚
Okay. I'll reconsider.
好吧 我会重新考虑
But you may want to consider a new career.
但你可能需要换个行业了
I have a feeling your bartending days are over.
我感觉你的酒保事业到头了
I'm vengeful like that.
我就是这么有仇必报
You want to know what my plan is?
你想知道我的计划吗
I'm gonna drink all the beer in the world.
我准备把世上所有的啤酒都喝了
That way, Ian has nothing to sell,
那样的话 伊恩就没得卖♥♥了
goes out of business and calls me back in for help. Yep.
生意惨淡然后只能请我出山帮他了
You should be proud of yourself.
你该为你自己自豪
You actually tried to do something right for other people.
你真的为别人做了好事
You're a good bartender. You'll find something.
你是个优秀的酒保 你会找到工作的
I've already tried, but Ian's put out the word out on me.
我已经试过了 但伊恩放话出去了
I've been to half the bars in the city.
我跑了城里一半的酒吧
No one's gonna hire me.
没人要雇我
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 如果你不介意
I'm gonna go tell my daughter that her eating days are over.
我要去跟我女儿说 她要开始喝西北风了
I'll put her to bed.
我去哄她睡觉
She doesn't need to see you like this.
别让她看到你这个样子
Hey, you know I'll always be there for you and Emma, right?
你知道我会一直在你和艾玛身边的 对吧
I know. Thanks, man.
我知道啊 谢谢你
Hey, I'm tagging in. What'd I miss?
我来了 错过了什么好戏没
He's mad, he's sad. He's a bad dad.
他又疯狂 又悲伤 还不是个好爹
He's basically a Dr. Seuss book.
简直就是苏斯博士笔下的主人公
Pfft, good one.
这槽吐得好
I can't believe I'm gonna be out of a job!
简直不敢相信我要成无业游民了
Bar on B was nothing when I started.
我去之前小B酒吧根本什么都不是
It's gonna be nothing when I leave.
等我走了它照样什么都不是
I'm the one who came up with Trivia Tuesday.
周二知识竞赛的主意是我想出来的
I'm the one who invented the Bar on B-tini.
"B提尼之夜"也是我发明的
I'm the reason every night is ladies' night!
也因为我 每晚都是女士之夜
Girls love me!
妹子们都爱我
Which is kind of why we're here now.
这好像就是咱落得这步田地的原因吧
Exactly.
没错
You know what the "B" Stands for, Tucker?
你知道B代表什么吗 塔克尔
I'm guessing you're gonna say Ben.
我猜你会说是代表本吧
See, you get me. You know what I'm saying?
看吧 你真懂我 你懂我的意思吧
Yeah, yeah. Working late again.
嗯 是啊 又在加班了
Man, they don't pay us enough, am I right?
唉 他们给的工资也太少了点
Mrs. Wheeler, what are you doing here again?
维勒夫人 你又在这里干嘛
What does it look like I'm doing here?
你看我像在干嘛
Checking on you.
过来看看你呗
That's what it looks like, right?
因为看起来就是这样好吧
What am I supposed to do about this case?
我到底该拿这案子怎么办
Well, I'm not a lawyer,
我可不是什么律师
but I'm gonna go with "Win it."
但我的答案是 赢下它来
No, the case is not the problem.
这个案子并不是什么问题
How I got the case is.
问题是我是怎么拿到这案子的
Well, then give it back.
那你就把它还回去嘛
You need to tell him that you are not that kind of girl.
你得告诉他 你不是那种姑娘
That you are just as smart and talented
告诉他你和这里其他的律师
as every other lawyer in this building,
一样的聪明 一样的有学识
and that you will earn your cases the right way,
你会通过正当的方式拿到案子
by standing up for yourself and your clients.
你会为自己和自己的客户据理力争
You need to demand to be judged by your skills in the courtroom,
你应该要求大家评判你在法庭的专业技能
not the bedroom.
而不是床技
I rest my case.
陈词完毕
You know what?
你知道吗
That is exactly what I am going to do.
就照你说的做
You actually would have made a really good lawyer.
你要是能做律师绝对差不了
I know, right?
我就知道
Hold still, man!
别动啊 老兄
I can't get it down if you keep
你再这样跟醉汉一样到处晃
wobbling around like some drunk guy.
我要怎么把它弄下来啊
Oh, wait, you are some drunk guy!
不对 你就是个醉汉
Wait! Wait! I got it! I got it!
等一下 等一下 我成功了 成功了
No. No, I haven't got it. I haven't got it.
不对 我失败了 失败了
We got it! We got it!
我们成功啦 成功啦
I have something to say to you. Not a good time.
我有话要对你说 现在不是时候
How about I decide if it's a good time, okay?
不如让我来决定是不是时候 怎么样
Look, I know that you just
我知道你给我这案子
gave me this case because we slept together.
是因为咱俩搞在了一起
Riley. No, no, no!
莱丽 不不不
Please. Please do not interrupt me, all right?
拜托 不要打断我的话好吗
Just admit it. We had sex.
你就承认吧 咱俩滚床单了
You felt guilty, so you gave me this case
你有负罪感 就给我这个案子
to make yourself feel better.
好让自己心里过得去
Well, guess what?
你猜怎么着
I'm not Jody Montez, okay?
我可不是乔迪·蒙特兹
I am a lawyer, and a damn good one,
我是个律师 一个好律师
and I don't need to earn my place at this firm
我才不需要搞上新任合伙人
by banging the new partner!
来为自己赢得一席之地
Am I clear?
我说得够清楚了吗
Clear to me.
我觉得挺清楚的
And to our associates in Chicago, London and Tokyo.
咱芝加哥 伦敦和东京的合作人也听清楚了
Hi, guys.
大家好啊
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表