剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
especially after I just showed interest in a hooker.
尤其是我刚说了对妓♥女♥有兴趣
Wheeler, looks like I might get set up with your mom.
维勒 似乎有人给我和你妈牵红绳呢
If all goes well,
如果一切顺利
you could mix drinks for me here and at home.
你可以下班回家继续给我调酒
What did you do?
你干了什么好事
Just set the multi-gajillionaire up with mom.
帮老妈约了个超凡的汉子啊
Once again, I win.
哥哥我又赢了
Danny, you can't just pick some random good-looking guy
丹尼 你不能随便捡个有钱帅哥
with lots of money to go out with mom to win the bet!
让他和老妈约会 就为了赢个赌
You have to be selective,
你得精挑细选
careful, vet each prospective match thoroughly.
仔细斟酌 方方面面都要考虑仔细
Can I get a gin and tonic?
给我来杯金汤力[鸡尾酒的一种]
How about a 40-something blonde?
40岁金发女郎怎么样
It's today's special.
今日特♥供♥哦
And here's another thing-- fortune cookies.
还有啊 幸运饼干
Fortune cookies are so stupid.
简直不能再蠢
Where are the realistic ones? Like...
里面的字条能不能说点实际的 比如
"You'll finally date the guy of your dreams..."
"你终能携手梦中人...
"...and then he'll dump you for no reason whatsoever."
...然后他会莫名其妙地甩了你"
"In bed."
"在床上甩你"
No, see? It doesn't always work. No.
没发生吧 你瞧 并不是次次都能如愿
You were right! He's a cheater! A cheater!
你说对了 他背着我偷腥了 偷腥了
I took your advice and look what I found!
我听了你的建议看我找到了什么
A locket! A locket!
一把锁 一把锁
A locket? I don't know which one's worse:
一把锁 真不知道哪个更糟一点
The fact that he's cheating on you,
是他劈腿了
Or that it's with a 90-year-old.
还是他搞了个90岁老太太
Look, it has a picture of him on one side
看吧 它里面一边是他的照片
and another woman on the other.
另一边是别的女人的照片
Oh damn. I'd get her a locket.
见鬼 我都想给她买♥♥个挂盒了
You know what? Nicely done.
我觉得你干得漂亮
You listened to my advice, and you took charge of your destiny.
你听取了我的意见 掌握了自己的命运
But now what do I do?
那我现在该怎么办
Well, since you've taken back control,
既然你掌握了主动权
and you have your proof,
手里又捏着犯罪证据
You have some tough decisions to make about your marriage
现在你要困难地决定是否继续这段婚姻
And as a highly-regarded legal professional,
而我为一名颇受尊敬的法律专家
I'm here to tell-- oh my god!
我在这里告诉你 我的天呐
Oh my god, I'm supposed to be at a deposition!
我的天呐 我应该要去陪录口供的
Okay, you know what? I'm sure you're gonna work it out.
别担心 你一定会找到解决办法的
Have fun! Wait! Where are you going?
玩得开心 慢着 你要去哪
You can't leave me here with this crazy
你不能留下我在这里陪这个神...
amount of food.
神一样多的食物
How can he do this to me?
他怎么能够这样对我
Do-- do you wanna look in the locket again, or...?
你是想再看一眼挂盒呢 还是...
I know I'm not the easiest woman to live with.
我知道自己并不是最容易同住的女人
Or next to.
或当邻居的女人
Look...
听着
Sondra, I am really sorry
桑德拉 我真心抱歉
that this is happening to you,
你居然碰上了这种事情
and I know we are not the best of friends
我也知道我俩不是最要好的朋友
or... even friends at all for that matter.
或者说就事而论 我俩连朋友也算不上
You know, nobody deserves to be treated like this.
但是没有谁应该这样被人背叛
Thank you, Tucker.
塔克尔 谢谢
You're very sweet.
你太贴心了
I can be.
没错的啦
Mom, you look great.
老妈 气色不错嘛
try not to act so surprised.
不要表现得这么惊讶
I was on the couch for two days,
我只是在沙发上住了两天
Not in the woods for two years.
不是丛林生活了两年
All right, now where is this client
那么 你说的客户呢
you said couldn't wait to meet me?
你说他们等不及要见我
Oh, they decided they could wait,
他们又说等等没关系
But hey, let's grab lunch anyway, okay?
别走 我们一起吃中饭好吗
Okay, there she is.
看吧 她在那边
You're right. Those legs really don't quit,
你说得没错 那双腿从不停工啊
though I would like to find out where they take a break.
虽然我想知道它们歇工的时候搁哪里
Let's take it down a notch, Sparky, okay? That's my mom.
悠着点好吗 斯帕基 好歹是我妈
In fact, come wait out here while I go warm her up.
你在外面等着 我先带她热热身
Add that to the list of things
这句话得加进
you should never have to say about your mother.
"永远不能跟老妈说的话"里去了
Hey, Mr. Henderson, over here!
亨德森先生 这边
Have you met my mother, Bonnie? No,
你见过我妈妈邦妮吗 没有
but I'd rather meet this attractive young woman instead.
但是我更希望见过这位迷人的女士呢
I wish the nachos here came with that much cheese.
芝士玉米片的油腻劲都强不过你啊
Jack Henderson, I have two hotels.
杰克·亨德森 我有两家旅馆
Bonnie Wheeler, and I have two of a lot of things.
邦妮·维勒 我很多东西都有两个
And a clueless son.
还有一个搞不清楚状况的儿子
Danny, get lost. Oh yeah, I'll get you guys some drinks.
丹尼 一边去 我去给你们点饮料
Sorry, little bro.
抱歉了 兄弟
Ironically, I just swore off men.
讽刺的是 我才发誓完不碰男人
But I think I'm about to regret that decision.
但我想自己马上就要后悔这个决定了
Excuse me, Mr. Henderson, there's a call for you in the office.
抱歉 亨德森先生 办公室里有电♥话♥找你
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Don't move a muscle.
待着不要动哦
Well, the only muscle I'll be moving is this one.
我接下来会动的只有这块肌肉哦
Oh, this is for you
这杯饮料
from the gentleman outside.
是外面的那位先生替你点的
Well, why would he send me a drink
为什么他要送我喝的
when I'm obviously sitting...
当我明明就坐在...
in the wrong section.
错误位子上
The young guns are out there.
年轻的小钢炮们在外面候着呢
Well, you know, Jack did say he'd be a minute.
杰克说了一分钟后就回来
Time's up. I can't be expected to wait around forever.
可时间到了 我又不可能等他一辈子
Hi, I'm Bonnie.
你好 我是邦妮
And I'm Frank.
我是弗兰克
Well, you two seem to be hitting it off.
看来你们两位相谈甚欢呐
Mr. Henderson needs me in his office right away? Thank you.
亨德森先生叫我去他办公室吗 谢谢
Wait. What-- what are you doing out here?
等等 你在外面做什么
And when is he leaving?
还有他什么时候走
Honey, this is Frank.
宝贝 这是弗兰克
Be cool!
淡定点
Hi, Frank. I'm Danny.
你好 弗兰克 我是丹尼
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
What's the matter with you? Danny!
你搞什么鬼啊 丹尼
I'm sorry. I forgot that I had a drink in that hand,
对不起 我忘了手里还端着饮料
It happens. Yeah.
难免意外 对呀
I gotta go. Maybe some other time.
我要走了 有机会再见吧
Oh, Frank.
弗兰克
Well, lucky for you, today I'm traveling with a spare.
算你走运 姐姐我今天还可以和别人约会
Now where's Jack?
杰克呢
Oh, hey, mom, bad news.
妈 有个坏消息
He's holed up in his office. I'm not sure what happened.
他在办公室有事要处理 我不知道是什么事
Something about losing something.
好像是丢了什么东西
Well, the last time I lost two guys this fast,
上一次有两个男人这么快离开我
was when I told the three guys I was dating in high school
是高中时我告诉我当时在约会的三个男人
I was pregnant.
我怀孕了
You may have gotten rid of Frank, but it doesn't matter.
或许你已经赶走了弗兰克 但没关系
I'm still gonna win. Do you just wanna concede now?
我还是会赢的 你还是赶快认输吧
If concede means I win, then I do.
如果认输代表我赢的话 那么我认输
It doesn't. Then I don't.
不是的 那我就不认输
Tucker, hi. Oh my gosh, I am so sorry about sondra.
塔克尔 我的天 桑德拉的事我很抱歉
Was she upset?
她很难过吗
Not when she left.
反正走的时候不难过
You and you have ruined my life!
你们俩毁了我的生活
Ru-ined! I couldn't take it,
全 毁 了 我无法接受
so I demanded an explanation,
我回去让我丈夫给我解释
and threw the locket in my husband's face,
还把项坠丢在他脸上
And do you know what he said? "Ow"?
你们知道他说什么了吗 "嗷"
He said the locket was for me,
他说那个吊坠是送给我的
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表