剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Emma has disappeared and so has Christmas.
艾玛消失了 圣诞节也是
Who's Chris Moss?
盛单杰是谁
I know a Dave Moss.
我认识盛双杰
You know what, why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你
Okay, I have seen you twice since I moved to the city,
我搬到这个城市之后只见过你两次
and one of those times is when you crashed my party,
其中一次你毁了我的派对
barfed in my hamper, and slept with my best friend.
吐了我的食物篮 睡了我最铁的闺蜜
So now, if you'll excuse me,
所以现在 如果你不介意
I have to get back to the beer garden
我得回啤酒店
and listen to a bunch of drunk frat guys
听一堆死醉鬼在我每次说
giggle every time I say Weiner.
"法兰克福香肠"[鸡鸡]时傻乐
I-I don't understand.
我... 我不明白
You quit the beer garden. Don't you remember?
你辞掉了啤酒店的工作 你忘了吗
I convinced you to take the bar exam again and you passed.
我说服了你再报一次司法考试 你过了
You convinced me?
你说服了我
Ben, the only things
本 你说服我的
you have ever talked me into doing were illegal.
唯一一件事还是不合法的
And, no thanks to you, I should be off probation in three months.
多亏了您呐 还有三个月我的缓刑期就过了
Oh, hey, bro. What are you doing here?
老弟 你怎么来了
Oh, Danny, thank god.
丹尼 谢天谢地
What the hell happened to you?
你这是受了什么刺♥激♥
I know, I finally lost that gut, right?
我知道 我总算减掉了啤酒肚 对吗
Looking pretty good.
看着帅呆了
Looking like you ate you!
看着就像你把自己吃掉了
And why are you dressed as your old,
为什么你穿得像你以前那个
loser high school hockey coach?
弱爆了的高中冰球教练
Because I just replaced him.
因为我刚取代了他
Coach? You're a New York ranger.
教练 你可是纽约游骑兵队队员啊
Well, if I hadn't spent all of my time partying with you
要不是我天天跟你混派对
maybe I still would be.
也许我就不会被开除了
Yeah, way to rub salt in that wound.
好样的 尽管在伤口上撒盐吧
What is happening?
这是什么情况
One minute I'm talking about how much I hate
前一分钟我还在跟一坏脾气导演说
christmas to some crabby pageant director,
我有多讨厌圣诞节
and the next--
一转眼...
Oh my god, it's her.
天呐 是她
She made Christmas disappear.
她把圣诞节整没了
Who's Chris Moss?
盛单杰是谁
I think he's Dave's brother.
我猜是双杰的弟弟
You, what did you do to Christmas?
你 你把圣诞节怎么了
Oh, is that the bartender's name?
这是那个酒保的名字吗
I didn't do anything to him... yet.
我没把他怎么样 暂时还没
Who are you?
你是谁
You know exactly who I am.
你知道我是谁
Now you put my life back together or you will--
马上把我的生活恢复原位 不然你会...
Oh, calm down, Ben.
冷静 本
Stress is very unhealthy.
压力山大有害健康
You do know me. You just called me Ben.
你真的认识我 你刚叫我本
Did I? Or is it just a term of endearment?
我叫了吗 还是说这只是个昵称
Be a ben and get me another drink.
假装你是本 再给我来一杯
Okay, look, I know I said I hated Christmas,
好了 我知道我说过我讨厌圣诞节
but I need you to tell me how to get Emma back.
但我需要你告诉我怎么找回艾玛
Well, I'm no expert,
这我不太懂
but it sounds like you need to figure out
但你应该需要想办法
how to get back this cream cheese thing
找回这个奶油芝士
and maybe that'll bring back this Emma person.
也许这样就能带回这个叫艾玛的人
Wait, are you saying that if I figure out
等等 你是说如果我想办法
how to get people to believe in Christmas,
让大家相信圣诞节
I'll get Emma back?
我就能找回艾玛吗
Sure, but then again, I'm hammered.
没错 但话说回来 我喝大了
Would you lighten up? I'm doing my best.
你能好好听一下不 我已经尽力了好吗
Hey, Ben, we need to--
本 我们需要...
Quick question:
快问快答
why is there a tree in my living room?
为什么我客厅里有棵树
It's a holiday tradition.
这是个节日传统
The tree symbolizes--
这棵树象征着...
It's a holiday tradition.
这是个节日传统
Okay, well, here's an idea for a new tradition:
现在有个新的节日传统
stop acting crazy.
别再发癫了
God, Jeffrey's gonna be pissed
天呐 杰弗里一定会气死
you wasted so much toilet paper on this thing.
你竟然浪费这么多厕纸在这东西上
Hey, dude, what's the emergency?
哥们 什么紧急事件啊
I was on my way to the gym.
我刚要去健身房♥
Not really.
才怪
Yeah, and I had to clock out early.
就是 还害得我提前打卡
And you don't get a free sausage
上班不满十二小时
unless you work the full 12 hours.
就没有免费香肠了
I was just about to make a mixtape
我刚想为我跟你♥爸♥的真爱之夜
for my night of loving with your dad.
做张混音碟
I hope he still likes show tunes.
我希望他还喜欢听流行音乐
Okay, okay. Well everybody calm down, okay?
好了 好了 大家都冷静 好吗
We're gonna have Christmas, all right?
我们要过圣诞节了 好吗
It's a wonderful and joyful holiday, all right?
这是个美妙又欢乐的节日 好吗
Now sit here, okay,
都坐下 好吧
and drink this eggnog,
喝杯蛋酒
And be joyful, damn it!
欢乐一点啊 该死的
Ben, the last time you handed me something
本 上次你递给我一杯东西
and said, "Drink this,"
说 "喝吧"
I woke up next to a mini pig named Elvis.
等我醒来 旁边是一只叫埃尔维斯的迷你猪
Yeah, well, you know what? You guys are gonna be really happy
算了算了 等你们打开这些礼物
when you open these presents.
你们就会真的开心了
Okay. All right. There we go.
好嘞 拆吧
They're more representative of the whole present thing.
这些都是意思一下的象征性礼物
I didn't have much time to shop, so...
我没什么时间去买♥♥ 所以...
How did you know I would want one of my own plates?
你怎么知道我最想要的是我自己的盘子呢
A puck?
一个冰球
I'm a hockey coach, Ben. I get these for free.
我是冰球教练 本 这东西我可以随便拿
I've got two in my pants right now.
现在我裤兜里就有俩
Thanks, Ben. Beer.
谢谢 本 啤酒
What a unique gift.
真是份别具匠心的礼物
especially since I work in a beer garden.
尤其是因为我在啤酒大排档工作
Yeah, I'll take those.
这些酒我收了
Ray needs to have a couple before we get to it.
我们办正事之前雷需要喝几瓶放松精神
He's shy.
他太放不开
Okay, all right. You know what? Let's keep it moving
那好 这么着吧 咱们进行下一项
with another wonderful holiday tradition:
美妙的节日传统
the singing of the Christmas song, okay?
歌♥唱美好的圣诞节 好吗
Are you guys ready? All right.
你们准备好了没 我起头
**Deck the halls with boughs of holly*
*用喜庆的冬青树装点客厅
**Fa la la la la la la la l--*
*法啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
Okay, Ben. I didn't want to say this earlier,
停 本 我刚才就想问你
but have you maybe had a little bit too much of the...?
你是不是有点......抽嗨了
And if you have, could I borrow some?
你要是的话 我能不能借点
It helps your dad to relax.
能帮你爹放松些
Well, this has been a huge waste of time.
真是浪费时间
N-no, no, no, no, no. You guys can't go.
不不不不不 你们不能走
You have to believe in Christmas.
你们必须相信圣诞节
Danny, don't you remember? It's your favorite holiday.
丹尼你忘了吗 这是你最喜欢的节日啊
Halloween is my favorite holiday.
万圣节才是我最喜欢的节日
I answer the door with this painted like a jack-o'-lantern.
我把这一身涂成南瓜灯去开门
Kids love it.
孩子们可喜欢了
Yeah, and I have to get back to work.
是啊 我还要回去上班
You might have time to decorate a tree with toilet paper
也许你整天闲的没事有时间拿厕纸缠树
and sing some lame song,
唱什么破歌♥
but some of us have to make a respectable living.
但我们中还有人想过有尊严的生活
I'm in the management program, so...
我参加了管培项目 所以...
You guys, please,
各位 拜托了
we need to get this right.
我们必须把圣诞节过了
We need to deck the halls, and trim the tree,
我们必须装饰家里 修剪圣诞树
and drink the nog, and sing the songs.
喝蛋酒 唱圣诞颂歌♥
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表