剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I was just hoping I could talk to you for a second.
我只是想和你谈谈
Yeah, not a problem.
没问题
I'll just go finish in the bedroom.
我自己到卧室里解决去
The movie we were watching.
我是说解决我们没看完的电影
What do you want?
你想怎样
Listen, I thought about it all night, and you're right.
我想了一晚上 我认为你说得对
I keep saying I want to be a good friend,
我总是说我要做一个合格的朋友
and then I do the opposite.
现实却是恰恰相反
So if you like Ross as much as you say you do,
如果你和你说的一样喜欢罗斯
then I will learn to like him too.
那我也会试着喜欢他的
Or at least pretend to like him so well you can't tell.
或者假装喜欢他 让你都看不出来是假装的
Thank you.
谢谢
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
And I would like you to know
而且我想让你知道
that I will be meeting all of Ross's friends.
罗斯会带我去见他的朋友
Yeah, I'm throwing a little cocktail party.
没错 我要举办一个小小的鸡尾酒会
Wow, a cocktail party. Look at you all grown up.
是吗 鸡尾酒会 你真是上道了啊
Hey, um, will you come?
对了 你能来吗
And be the supportive person I know you can be?
到时候给我打打气 支持支持我
Yes, of course.
当然可以
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
Yeah, get out. We were kind of in the middle of something.
有 出去 你妨碍我行好事了
Oh, bang-de-bang. Shmoo-de-shmoo.
是不是啪啪啪啊啊啊
Oh my god. Get out, get out!
天啊 快出去 出去
I don't know why I'm being so crazy, Emma.
我真不知道我费这么大劲图什么 艾玛
He probably won't even notice
他甚至可能都不会发现
that the ring is gone.
戒指不见了
Not when you got all this.
谁叫我身材这么抓眼球呢
Right? Mm-hmm.
对吧
Knuckles. Give it. Boo.
跟我碰个拳
Are my two favorite girls ready to get some lunch?
我最喜欢的两个姑娘准备好吃午饭了吗
Where is your ring?
你的戒指哪去了
Yeah, um my ring Oh, my god.
啊 你说戒指啊 我的天啊
You didn't lose it?
你不会丢了吧
Please tell me you did not lose that ring.
拜托你告诉我你没把戒指丢了
Bonnie, that ring is a family heirloom.
邦妮 那可是传家宝啊
My great great-grandfather
我伟大的曾祖父
gave that to my great great-
在他订婚那天
grandmother on the day of their engagement.
把这戒指戴到了我伟大的曾祖母手上
I did not know that.
我还真不知道
And then when the war broke out,
然后世界大战爆发了
and his country called him to duty.
祖国召唤他上前线
She put that ring on a chain around his neck
她把戒指用项链穿起来挂在他的脖子上
with the promise of coming back to his true love in one piece.
让他保证完完整整地回来见他的爱人
He was killed two days later,
两天后他就被杀了
but that ring has gone down in my family
但是 那枚戒指在我们家
from generation to generation.
传了一代又一代
My grandfather to my grandmother,
我祖父送给我祖母
my father to my mother,
我父亲送给我母亲
and now from me to you.
现在是我送给你
That ring is priceless and everlasting,
那枚戒指代表着无价和永恒
just like our love.
就像我们的爱
Geez, you're long-winded.
天呐 你真啰嗦
You didn't let me finish.
我还没说完呢
It's not lost,
戒指没有丢
it's just at the jewelers getting resized.
在珠宝店改尺寸呢
Yeah, it'll be back in time for our engagement pictures tomorrow.
对 明天我们拍订婚照时它会及时回归的
I promise.
我保证
You know what? I'm just gonna let Tucker know
我去告诉塔克尔
that we are going out. He likes to stay informed.
我们要出去 他什么都想知道
Um, here.
给
Okay.
好的
Such a story.
真是个好故事
Tucker! I'm not doing anything.
塔克尔 我什么都没做
Sorry.
对不起
It's just my gut reaction when a mom walks into my room.
这只是我在当妈的进我房♥间时的本能反应
Look, I need that ring back.
那枚戒指得还给我
You said "under no circumstances."
你说过 "任何情况都不给"
Okay!
好吧
These are pretty good circumstances. Yeah.
这可能不属于"任何情况" 对
It's in my pocket. Okay.
在我口袋里 好的
At least, I thought it was in my pocket.
至少我以为在我口袋里
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
I know where it is. Okay, okay.
我知道在哪儿 好的 好的
Where are you going?!
你去哪儿
Here you go.
给你
Dude, did you get her to sign the fake guest book? Yep.
哥们 你让她签了假顾客名册吗 对
And her last name is...
她姓...
She's got bad handwriting.
她字写的可真潦草
"A-s-h-l-e..." Yes!
"A-s-h-l-e..." 棒
Her name's Ashley Ashley.
她叫艾希莉•艾希莉
Damn it.
该死
Ben. Hey, Ross the boss.
本 大老板罗斯
How's it going, man?
怎么样啊 哥们
You know, if you come through the back, you can use the ramp.
如果你从后门进 那里有斜坡你走的会轻松些哦
I'm sorry.
对不起
That was the last one. I promised riley.
这是最后一次 我跟莱丽保证过
In fact, I'm actually looking forward to your little cocktail party.
事实上 我其实很期待你的小鸡尾酒会
Here, on the house.
给 免费
Yeah, about that.
这事啊
How about we have a little chat
不如我们谈一谈
man to man.
男人之间的谈话
Or however close you can get to that.
如果你能勉强算个男人的话
Okay, not on the house.
好吧 不免了
Look, I know all about you and Riley.
我知道你跟莱丽之间所有的事
She told me everything.
她什么都告诉我了
Sorry, dude. I'm a tough act to follow.
对不起 哥们 我不明白你的意思
But she seems to think
但她似乎以为
that you two are just friends now.
你俩现在只是朋友
But I'm not an idiot, Ben.
但我不蠢 本
It's pretty obvious that you're still in love with her.
很明显你还爱着她
So this is me just letting you know that Riley,
所以我现在告诉你 莱丽
she's moved on, okay?
她已经向前看了 好吗
She tried the boy,
她试过男孩
now she has the man.
现在她找到男人了
What are you saying?
你说什么呢
I'm saying
我说
I'm sorry, but you can't come to the party.
对不起 但你不能去酒会
I'll give Riley your regrets.
我会跟莱丽说你很遗憾
Oh, you're gonna be the one with regrets
你才是那个会遗憾的人
that you ever messed with me-- aah!
竟然敢招惹我...
Oh, god. I feel like I'm forgetting something.
天呐 我觉得我忘了什么
Right, I have food, drinks,
好吧 吃的 喝的
music, and I'll find something with like
音乐 我会找个
a really good beat-- oh, my god, beets!
节奏很好的... 天呐 甜菜
I forgot the beet salad. Riley!
我忘了甜菜沙拉 莱丽
Riley, everything is gonna be perfect.
莱丽 所有的一切都会很完美
Okay? Because you
好吗 因为你
are perfect.
很完美
Hey, guys.
两位
Hope I'm not late.
希望我没迟到
Ben.
本
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I thought you couldn't make it.
我以为你来不了了
Isn't that what you told me?
你不是这么跟我说的吗
That you couldn't make it?
你来不了了
No, Ben knew how stressed I was,
没有 本知道我有多紧张
so he volunteered to be our bartender.
所以他自愿做我们的酒保
Isn't he the sweetest?
他是不是最贴心的人
Figured I'd be a nice guy and help out.
我想做回好人 来帮帮忙
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表