剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I don't want to be a burden to you, Riley.
我不想成为你的负累 莱丽
I just-- oh, it's okay.
我就是 没事
It's okay.
没事
Ooh, ooh, here she is.
她来了
Okay, I'm counting on you, Emma.
好的 就看你的了 艾玛
Okay, you ready? Yeah. Okay.
好了 你准备好了吗 很好
Oh, Ashley, thank god you're here.
阿什莉 谢天谢地你在这儿
What's wrong? My son ben is having some kind of crisis in Jersey
怎么了 我儿子本在泽西碰到了点麻烦
and he needs me, but I can't find anybody to watch Emma.
他现在需要我 但我找不到人照顾艾玛
Oh, thank god. Thank you so much. You're a real life-saver.
谢天谢地 太谢谢你了 你真是个救世主
Everything you need is right here
必需用品都在这儿了
and I shouldn't be gone for more than...
我离开应该不超过...
So just call me if you got any problems.
所以有问题就打我电♥话♥
I don't have your num Bye bye now!
我没有你的号♥码 再见啦
Hey, mom, you know where my--
妈 你知道我的...
Ashley, um...
艾希莉 额...
I was just, um...
我只是...
Your mom made me watch her. She just said no one was in here.
你妈妈让我照顾她 她刚说这里没人
I should get some pants.
我该穿条裤子
So can I ask you a hockey question?
我能问你一个冰球的问题吗
It's a game played on skates
这是个要穿溜冰鞋的运动
and the object is to get the puck into the net.
目标是把冰球打进球网
It's kind of simple. No.
挺简单的 不是
The game against the Canucks
对加人队[加拿大冰球队]的那场球
when you were robbed of the hat trick?
你的帽子戏法玩砸了
That's because Horvat tripped you, wasn't it?
那是因为霍瓦特绊倒了你 对吗
Yeah. Nobody saw that.
对 大家都没看到
I did.
我看到了
I see everything you do.
你的所有表现我都看到了
Oh my god, you do that too?
天呐 你也会这么干吗
You should listen to 2C.
你该听听2楼C座
I do.
我听了
I think she's leaving Gary.
我觉得她要离开盖瑞了
Well, you know he cheatin'!
你知道他劈腿了吗
With 3B!
跟3楼B座
Oh, you know, you can't go in here.
你现在不能进去
Danny's with Ashley.
丹尼跟阿什莉在里面
Oh, hey, cover for me.
掩护我
Tucker?
塔克尔
If anyone asks,
如果有人问起
you have not seen me.
你就说没见过我
I just need to find somewhere to stash the ashes.
我得找个地方存放骨灰
Then I'm giving Evelyn the funeral she deserves.
然后给伊夫林办一个风风光光的葬礼
And the coat? Hey, I dot it, I got it.
那外套呢 我种的果实我享用
Hi again.
我又来了
I brought Danny some soup to make him feel better.
我给丹尼带了点汤 他喝了能舒服些
You're too late!
你太晚了
He's, um-- he's gone.
他... 他已近走了
What?
什么
It was just a cold!
就一个小感冒而已
How could this happen?
怎么会这样
Not dead.
不是死了
He's downstairs doing laundry.
他下楼洗衣服去了
Yeah, yeah, let me show you where he's at.
是的 是的 我跟你说他在哪儿
Oh, thank god you're pretty.
天呐你真漂亮
Ben, just let it go, please.
本 算了吧 求你了
I promise everyone will be better off without me around.
我敢肯定 我不在 大家会更好
Nothing will be better without you.
你不在什么都不好了
But I ruined a perfect friendship.
但我毁了一段特别美好的友情
That's not true. I'll never stop being your friend.
说啥呢 我永远是你的朋友啊
Actually, I meant...
其实 我说的是...
Look, I get it. I messed up.
明白了 我的错
I pushed you away and now you don't think we can just be friends.
我拒绝了你 你就认为朋友也没得做
But we can. I can.
但可以的 我可以的
What about Danny?
那丹尼呢
What about him?
他又咋了
You'll forget about whatever you're fighting about.
反正你们怎样都会和好的
He can't survive without you.
他一天都离不开你啊
Did he say that?
真是他说的啊
Yes.
当然
Of course. Totally. Riley, he needs you.
当然了 莱丽 他需要你
Don't you know that? We all need you.
还不明白吗 我们都需要你
Really?
真的吗
Okay.
那好吧
Okay?
说好了啊
Okay, you'll come back?
说好你会回来了
All right. Oh, come here!
太好了 来抱一个
All right, let me pack your stuff.
来吧 让我们马上收拾行李
All right, you can stay with us until you find something.
我们可以一直待在一起 直到你找到真爱
I won't be weird, I promise.
绝对不捣乱 我保证
Oh my god.
哦天哪
I'm all healed. It's a miracle.
它居然自己好了 真是奇迹耶
Oh god, I can't believe you just lied to me.
难以置信 你刚刚居然骗我
No, Riley, I... No, thank you, thank you
别啊 莱丽... 我谢谢你
For proving that I made the right decision.
谢谢你证明 我最初的选择是正确的
What decision? There is a position open at my firm in Buffalo.
啥决定 公♥司♥在布法罗有个空职位
You know, it's the other city that never sleeps.
你懂的 又是一个不夜城
And I'm taking it. Now go away.
我决定要去了 你快走吧
I'll give you a 10-second head start...
你有十秒的时间从我眼前消失
Then we'll find out if you float.
然后我们拭目以待 你会不会飘起来
Oh, I waxed the cat.
我帮猫脱了毛 不用谢
Oh, look, Danny! Look who's here!
快出来丹尼 看谁来了
Oh, now who would put this here? God. No!
谁把这个堵在这儿的 别动它
What?
咋啦
Oh. Oh, darn it!
哦天啊
Now we're locked in. Now why would you do that? Can't you read?
被锁屋里了 你为何那么做 你难道不识字吗
No!
正是
I can't.
姐是不识字
And now you're making me feel bad
而你又在我"文盲"的伤口上
About my lack of education.
狠狠地撒了一把盐
And I got this scar from the Detroit game.
这个疤是在底特律的比赛中留下的
I tripped coming out of the locker room.
从更衣室出来 摔了一跤
Okay, people, we have an emergency situation.
大家注意 现在情况十万火急
We need to stage a friendervention and bring Riley home.
我们急需商讨个友情对策 把莱丽劝回来
Dude, why don't you just leave her alone?
哥们 你干嘛不随她去呢
I know that's my plan. She's leaving, Danny.
那是我的点子 她真打算离开了 丹尼
She's moving to Buffalo.
她要搬到布法罗去
I tried to stop her, but she won't listen to me.
我试着留她 但她不听我的
Maybe she'll listen to you. Please help me.
说不定你的话更管用 帮帮忙吧
It's not that easy.
你说得轻松
Yes, it is! She's your best friend.
有啥难的 她是你最好的朋友
Oh, you should never fight with friends.
你怎么能生朋友的气呢
Sometimes they're all you have.
患难时 朋友是我们唯一依靠呢
Yeah, what she said.
对嘛 就像她说的
And who are you?
不过...你谁啊
I'm Evelyn's granddaughter.
我是伊夫林的孙女
Oh. She hated my mom.
那个恨我妈入骨的阿姨啊
Any chance she had a car?
不过请问...她有车吗
Oh, I swear, I thought we would never
我发誓 我当时真以为我们永远
get him back from that firehouse.
都不会把他从消防队带回来呢
You leave one kid in a basket as a joke. You know, come on!
把孩子当玩笑扔到弃婴筐里 你懂得 拜托
You're hilarious.
你太逗了
I know.
我知道
Oh. You know what, Robyn?
你知道吗 罗宾
I think I was wrong about you.
我想我以前错怪你了
I didn't think you and Danny were right for each other.
我没想到 你和丹尼这么般配
You know, I haven't been so sure either,
其实 我之前也不是很确定
But after hearing all these stories about him,
但听完他那么多趣事
I really want to keep trying. He really is special.
我想再和他试试 他真的很特别
Yep, and I've got the bus pass to prove it.
是啊 我还有公交月票来证明呢
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表