剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
"Bon Bon"? That's what Brad used to call me.
"邦邦" 布拉德以前总这么叫我
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm gonna call your brother.
我要打电♥话♥给你哥哥
You've made me realize that everything I want
你让我意识到我想要的一切
is actually right in front of me.
就在我眼前
Well, not right in front of me.
也不是在我眼前啦
No, because you're here, and...
不是 因为你在这儿 但是...
you're no Brad.
你不是布拉德
And, uh, what are you gonna tell him?
那 你要跟他说什么
I'm going to tell him that I love him,
我要跟他说 我爱他
I miss him, and I want to get back together.
我想他 我想跟他重新在一起
Oh, Bonnie, he wants the same thing.
邦妮 他跟你想的一样
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Oh, Tad! Oh god, what am I doing?
泰德 天啊我这是在干什么
I am so sorry, Bonnie.
对不起 邦尼
I suddenly saw what my brother sees in you.
我突然明白了我哥为什么喜欢你
But I kissed you back!
可我回吻了啊
I can't get back together with your brother!
我不能和你哥重归于好了
Oh my god, what is wrong with me? I don't even like glasses!
天啊我是怎么了 姐根本不喜欢眼镜男的啊
Oh god, this has been a huge mistake.
天啊这是个天大的错误
Bonnie, wait. It wasn't a mistake.
邦尼 等等 这不是错误
Brad?
布拉德
I am so sorry that I lied to you,
对不起我骗了你
but nothing else has changed.
但其他的一切都没有变
Everything we talked about is still true.
我们说过的一切都是真的
We can still get back together. You're right.
我们还可以重修旧好 你说得对
Nothing has changed.
什么都没变
You're still a deceitful, horrible person that can't be trusted.
你还是一样谎话连篇难以信任
You know, I never want to see you again.
我再也不想见到你了
Bronnie is over.
布拉尼彻底结束了
Yes, I gave us a nickname.
没错 我给咱俩起了个昵称
Bonnie!
邦尼
I don't know what to do, Emma.
我不知道该怎么办了 艾玛
I have to pick someone, but I just can't imagine a world
我必须得选一个人 可我实在无法想象这世界
where I'm not around to watch you grow up.
没有我陪在你身边伴你成长
Hello? Oh, hey.
有人吗 嗨
So have you decided
你决定
who the winner of this beautiful little girl is?
谁将赢得这个美丽的小姑娘了嘛
You do realize they only win if I'm dead, right?
你知道只有我死了他们才能得到她吧
And yes, I have decided.
是的 我已经决定了
On you.
我选你
What about Danny?
那丹尼呢
Danny. Nobody in the world has a bigger heart than your brother,
这世界上没人比你哥哥更善良了
So Danny it is. Yay Danny.
还是选丹尼吧 丹尼最棒了
I guess I could see Emma with Danny.
我猜想我能想象出丹尼抚养艾玛的场景
Hey, Emma. How's the homework going?
艾玛 作业做得怎么样了
Not so good. I'm really nervous about this test tomorrow.
不算太好 我很担心明天的考试
What if I don't know an answer?
我要是不知道答案可怎么办
Well, if you don't know the answer to a question, just pick "C".
如果你不知道答案 就选C就好了
That way you have a 50-50 chance of getting it right.
这样你就有一半的几率能答对
Uh, it's math. "C" Isn't an option.
这可是数学 不能只写C啊
Then go with "3." I don't know why but it seems to come up a lot.
那就写三吧 反正它的出镜率挺高的
Hi, sweetheart. I'm home.
嗨 亲爱的 我回来了
Riley. Aw, come here, honey.
莱丽 过来吧宝贝
Pretty soon you'll be calling me mom.
很快你就会叫我妈妈了
I can't wait for your wedding. Aw, me too.
我好期待你的婚礼 我也是
Just a few more days and I'll get to marry to my best friend.
再过几天我就会和我最好的朋友结婚了
We'll finally be a family.
我们终于要成为一家人了
I'm back! Turns out I wasn't dead after all.
我回来了 看来我并没有死啊
Daddy. Hi, sweetheart.
爸爸 嗨 宝贝
Thank you, Danny, for watching Emma,
丹尼 谢谢你照顾艾玛
but I think I'll take it from here.
不过以后交给我就好了
Ben, what are you doing?
本 你在干嘛
Ben! Who? What? What's up?
本 谁 怎么了
You know, I don't think Danny is the best role model.
我觉得丹尼算不上是最好的榜样
You know, he's not very... math-y.
他的数学...不咋地
You know what? Don't stress about it.
别纠结了 别这么大压力
I mean, it's not like you're going to die anytime soon.
你又不是马上就要死了
After all the fun we've had together, this is how you repay me?
我们一起享受了这么多美好 你就这么报答我吗
It's over. You heard her. She never wants to see me again.
结束了 你也听见了 她不想再见到我了
Can I assume that "Her"
我猜那个她就是咱老妈吧
is mom and that he actually wants her back?
他是真想挽回咱妈吗
Yeah, I don't really understand it either.
是啊 我也不明白为啥
If you're serious, you just gotta go talk to her.
如果你是认真的 就去跟她好好谈谈
I can't. I'm done putting myself out there.
我不能去 我不想再这样主动了
I'm done taking chances.
我受够这样孤注一掷了
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
Done? You can't be done.
你受够了 你怎么能受够呢
This is your life, man,
这可是你的人生
and you can't sit around, treating it like it doesn't matter.
你不能坐以待毙 把一切都不放在心上
Every day counts.
每一天都很重要
Don't wait for things to happen to you.
与其坐在这里等着天上掉馅饼
You have to make things happen.
不如自己去做那个馅饼
You gotta grab life by the...
你得把握人生
Well, you grab what you want while you can,
趁你还有能力 把握住那些你想要的
'cause there might not be a tomorrow.
因为也许你会没有明天
You're right. I should just go for it.
你说得对 我是该大胆去争取
I'm gonna take a shot at making Bonnie truly happy.
我要试着让邦尼真正幸福
Ooh, I have an idea, but I'm gonna need your help.
我有主意了 但我需要你们的帮助
All of you.
你们所有人的帮助
I kind of got a couple of other things on my mind right now but--
我现在心里还有别的事儿 不过...
Helping my mom find true love? Sure why not.
帮我妈寻找真爱 当然义不容辞了
Okay, here's what we're going to do.
好了 我告诉你们咱该怎么做
So, we're going to go downtown--
咱先去市中心...
Sorry, I can't find it.
对不起 我找不到
What's the address of the listing again?
房♥产证上的地址怎么写的
Excuse me, we're a little lost.
不好意思 我们好像迷路
Yeah, get in line, pal.
排队等着吧 老弟
**What would I do without your smart mouth*
*没有你的伶牙俐齿我将如何
What?
搞什么鬼
**Drawing me in, and you kicking me out*
*令我沉迷 却又将我推开
You know, I don't have any cash. All right?
我身上没钱 好吗
**You got my head spinning*
*你令我目眩神迷
**No kidding*
*这不是说笑
*I can't pin you down.*
"我无法向你说明"
Brad?
布拉德
**What's going on in that beautiful mind*
*你的心底有什么打算
**I'm on you magical mistery ride*
*你的神秘之旅我已搭上
**And I'm so dizzy*
*虽然眼花缭乱
**don't know what hit me*
*不知什么触动我心
**but I'll be alright*
*但我仍安然无恙
**‘Cause All of Me*
*因为我的一切
**Loves all of you*
*爱上了你的一切
**Love your curves and all your edges*
*爱你的轮廓 你的曲线
**All your perfect imperfections*
*还有你完美的缺陷
**Give your all to me*
*把你的一切交给我
**I'll give my all to you*
*我的一切也交给你
**You're my end and my beginning*
*你是我的终点与起点
**Even when I lose I'm winning*
*就算失败也是胜利
** 'Cause I give you all,*
*因为我把一切都给了你
**all of me*
*我的一切
**And you give me all, all of you*
*而你把一切给了我 你的一切
**Oh, oh, I give you all of me*
*我给你了我的一切
**Will you give me all of you?*
*你愿意把一切交给我吗
This isn't happening.
这都是幻觉
Bon Bon, I know you and I will never be perfect...
邦邦 我们永远不可能是完美的
But I want to spend every imperfect moment with you.
但每一个不完美的时刻我都想和你度过
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗
Oh my god, this is all so sudden.
我的天 太突然了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表