剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Even though this information would have been
尽管这消息倘若能在几个月前
super helpful a couple of months ago,
就让我知道的话 能帮忙不少
I just want you to know that everything is good.
但我依旧希望你知道 一切都挺好的
Yeah, I'm-- I'm great.
是的 我... 我现在非常好
Well, I'm-- I'm good.
好吧 我... 我现在挺好
Actually, I'm just fine.
其实 也就一般般吧
So if you two don't end up together,
所以如果你们最后不能在一起
then that's all totally on you guys,
那完全是你们的问题
not me.
跟我无关
Now you may speak.
现在你可以说话了
All right. I don't know what to say.
好的 我不知道该说什么
I can't believe you're being so amazing.
真不敢相信你这么理智
Neither can I.
我也不敢相信
I'm super happy we're done talking about this.
真开心我们聊完了这话题
I just don't ever think there will be a Danny and me.
我就是觉得丹尼和我永远不会在一起了
And we're still talking about this. Okay.
我们还在聊这事 好吧
Um, just tell him how you feel.
告诉他你的感觉
Okay, see you later.
好了 回见
No, I did, I did,
不 我说过 我说过
and he completely freaked out on me,
然后他完全吓坏了
so I'm not gonna put myself out there like that again.
所以我再也不会主动跨出那一步了
I can't do it.
我做不到
Everyone loses.
没有赢家
Cool. I'm good with that.
不错 我没意见
Oh, hey, Ben, I'm really sorry, man.
本 对不起啊 伙计
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我没想过伤害你
And you have to believe me,
你得相信我
there's nothing going on between me and Riley.
我和莱丽之间没什么
Only because you blew it,
那是因为你搞砸了
which apparently runs in the family.
这是咱家的特色
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
She told me she put herself out there
她跟我说她主动跨出了那一步
and that you freaked out.
而你却吓坏了
One time.
一次
She put herself out there one time.
她就主动过一次
I did it, like, a thousand times,
我主动了 大概成千上万次
and I'm not gonna do it again.
我再也不会主动了
If this is gonna work, she has to make the effort.
如果要在一起 她必须也要努力
Yeah, I'll be sure to tell her that.
好吧 我会告诉她的
Crap.
该死
I'm gonna have to tell her that.
我必须得去告诉她了
Hey, me again.
嗨 又是我
Um, look, not that I want to get in the middle of any of this,
不是说我想插手这事
but I'm just saying if it was me--
但我是说 如果是我的话
and we've clearly established that it isn't--
我们已经说清楚了并不是我
I'd want to know that I was special to you
在我主动之前 我会想知道
before I made a move.
我对你来说是不是特别的
You really think so?
你真的这么想吗
I know so. So, are we done now?
我认为是这样 所以完事儿了吧
Uh, how about a picnic?
那你觉得野餐怎么样
Um, maybe in the tree house where he carved our initials.
不如就在他刻下我们名字的树屋
It's on the roof, and I saved the board.
在屋顶上 我留下了那块板
Really? You kept that?
真的吗 你还留那个了
The whole time we were dating?
在我们还在一起的时候吗
Kind of seems like a red flag, don't you think?
比较像是个危险信♥号♥♥啊 你不觉得吗
But I'm fine.
不过我没事儿
I mean, that's perfect.
那太棒了
So, do you think you could get him up there in an hour?
你觉得你可以让他一小时后上去吗
Oh, joy. I'm part of the plan.
有趣 我也是计划的一部分
Okay, sure.
好的 可以
Okay. See you.
好的 回见
Oh, Danny,
丹尼
Would you mind running downtown and picking up the tuxes?
你介不介意去市中心取一下礼服
Oh, I'll do that!
我去吧
Uh, Danny's gotta be somewhere very important
丹尼得在三分钟之内
in...three minutes.
去一个很重要的地方
Okay, people, we got a little problem.
各位 我们遇上了点麻烦
Is Mrs. Wheeler here?
维勒夫人在这儿吗
Problem? Did I hear problem?
麻烦 是不是有人说有麻烦
I thought I heard him say "Problem."
他是说了"麻烦"吧
Okay, okay, let's just try to stay calm.
没事的 大家都保持镇定
There's no reason to freak out.
没啥可着急的
Just a couple of teeny tiny little blips.
不过就是点小事啦
The venue canceled, the caterer quit,
婚宴地点取消了 酒席承办人不干了
and the florist said they've never heard of you.
花商说从来没听说过你
There's not gonna be a wedding.
婚礼办不成了
No!
不要啊
Sometimes you just gotta rip that band-aid off.
有的时候长痛不如短痛啊
It's a style choice.
这个做法很新潮的
Oh my god!
我的天啊
It's another sign! Our wedding is cursed!
又一个征兆 我们的婚礼被诅咒了
Mom, calm down! Calm down! We'll fix this, I promise.
妈 别激动 我们能处理好的 我保证
Yeah, we totally got this, mom.
对啊 我们绝对能搞定的 老妈
I know! Maybe we could have it at the bar.
我知道了 可以在酒吧办啊
Danny, call our distributors and make sure we have enough booze,
丹尼 打电♥话♥给供应商让他们提供足够的酒水
and I'll go check to see if our banquet space is booked.
我去看看宴会区有没有被人预约
We got this, mom. Okay.
我们能搞定的 老妈 好
Wait, weren't you supposed to be somewhere in three minutes?
等等 你不是要在三分钟内赶去一个地方吗
If it was important, Ben would have told me.
如果真是大事 本会告诉我的
Twice!
两次了
And this makes twice.
两次了
Perfect.
真棒啊
Oh, please don't.
拜托别这样
Okay, bad news.
坏消息
The banquet room at our bar is booked solid.
咱酒吧的宴会区已经被订出去了
The good news? The banquet room at our bar is booked solid.
好消息是 咱酒吧的宴会区已经被订出去了
Yay us.
我们太棒了
We got it covered, little bro.
咱肯定能搞定的 亲爱的老弟
I lined up the food and drinks.
我也订好了饭菜酒水
Yep, and I had the brilliant idea to do it on our roof
我很聪明地在房♥顶上布置了一下场地
while I was reminiscing about that time
还一边回想我在房♥顶上
that I did it on our roof.
举♥行♥宴会的时光
The roof?
屋顶
Oh my god! Riley!
我的天啊 莱丽
Riley?
莱丽
This... This is why I didn't want to put myself out there again!
这就是为什么我不愿意再主动尝试
Are you happy now?
你们现在开心了吗
Well, it doesn't matter,
我管你开不开心
because I am never getting together with you ever!
因为我再也不会和你在一起了
Did anybody understand any of that?
谁听懂她说的啥了
I may have a theory or two.
大概好像也许能理解吧
Ben, this is none of your business.
本 这件事跟你无关
Why can't you just stay out of it?
你为什么就不能不插手呢
I can't stay out of it.
我做不到啊
You put me right in the middle of it.
是你把我放在你俩中间的
She broke up with me for you.
她是为了你才和我分手的
You win, Danny. Not me, you.
你赢了 丹尼 你才是赢家
I'm the giant loser here.
我才是那个输得一败涂地的人
You always know what to say to make me feel better.
你总是能说话哄我开心
You're right, man, I'm being an idiot.
你说的对 我是个白♥痴♥
So you've really loved her your whole life?
所以你确实爱了她一辈子
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Every since she fell off her bike
自从她六岁那年
and sprained her ankle when she was six.
从自行车上摔下来扭伤脚踝开始
I carried her home, and she called me her hero.
我背着她回家 她说我是她的英雄
I knew right then she was the girl I was gonna marry someday.
我当时就知道 我总有一天要娶她为妻
You carried her home?
你把她背回家了吗
Dude, good for you. She was huge.
老哥你太牛了 她那么大的块头
Oh my god.
我的天啊
That's what I need to do.
我就该这么做啊
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表