剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I can't believe how well it's going with your mom.
我不敢相信我和你妈谈得这么顺利
We're finally being open and honest with each other.
我们终于对对方敞开心扉了
Oh, so you told her you're really Brad?
你告诉她你其实是布拉德了
Even better. I didn't.
比这更好 我没说
I just need to be Tad long enough
我得坚持泰德的伪装
to convince her to give Brad a second chance.
直到说服她布拉德和她还有缘分
What if she doesn't?
如果她不信呢
Will you have to be Tad forever?
那你会不会一辈子假装泰德
And if you're Tad, who will be Brad?
如果你是泰德 谁来装布拉德呢
Dude, would you quit looking
哥们 你能不能
at me like that? You're freaking me out.
别这么看着我 瘆死我了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just want to be a part of everything you do
我只是想每件事都和你一起做
in case it's the last time you do what you're doing.
以防你做完就嗝屁了
I'm eating a sandwich. I know.
我在吃三明治 我知道
Could you maybe do something more interesting?
你能不能做点带劲的事呢
Ben!
本
Knock. Knock. Hey, I got your... message.
有人没 我收到了你的... 信息
I bought him a latte this morning. He really enjoyed it.
我早上给他买♥♥了杯咖啡 他可喜欢了
So, anyway, your message--
言归正传 你的信息
You said something about Emma and needing a guardian.
提到艾玛需要一个监护人
I need you to draw up guardianship papers,
我需要你帮我起草监护权委托文件
you know, just in case something ever happens to me.
以防我遭遇什么不测
Nothing's happening to you, is it?
你没碰上什么麻烦吧
No, no, no, not at all. I'm just thinking ahead.
哪有哪有 我就是提前准备而已
That's what good parents do, right?
好爸爸都这么做 对吧
Okay, well, the papers are
相关法律文件
super easy to draw up. Who are you gonna choose?
倒不难弄 但是人选你想好了吗
Honestly, I was thinking maybe you.
说实话 我希望你来做监护人
Really? Oh my god, that is so nice.
真的吗 天啊 你太好了
I just need to sit down, you know.
我站不住了 得坐着
Well, you are sitting down. Yeah, okay.
你已经坐下了 是啊
Riley, oh my god, calm down.
莱丽 天啊 冷静点
You'll be perfect. I always say I want Emma to grow up
你肯定能胜任 我一直希望艾玛长大之后
to be just like you... with maybe a skosh less anxiety.
能像你一样 不过最好不这么容易激动
Thank you, but...
多谢 但是
I'm sorry, I can't.
对不起 我不行
I love her, I love her so much,
我爱她 我非常爱她
but some people just weren't meant to have kids.
但有些人根本就不适合带孩子
I mean, who is my role model? My mother? My aunt mother?
你看我的榜样是谁 我妈 我姨妈
See? My own mother situation is just a hot mess.
瞧见没 我妈的历史就是一个烂摊子
So, thank you, thank you so much.
所以真的谢谢你
I'm really flattered that you thought of me,
你能考虑我 我受宠若惊
but I just can't do that to Emma.
但我不能这么对艾玛
Oh my god, calm down. Okay.
天啊 别激动 行
I'll find someone else. Yes!
我找别人吧 没错
Someone else. Your mother.
找别人 你母亲
People always pick their mothers. That's what people do.
人们有事总是找妈妈 正常人都这样
Yeah, maybe you're right.
也许你说得对
My mom would be the most logical choice.
我妈是最合乎逻辑的选项了
Yeah, we named our signature burger after him,
我们用他的名字命名了招牌汉堡
the "only the good die young" burger.
"好人不长命"堡
Not really true, but the
虽然听着有点假 但
"he had it coming" burger wasn't really selling.
"他咎由自取"堡是真的没有在卖♥♥
You know, I never had the chance to tell him
我一直没来得及告诉他
he was my favorite son.
他是我最爱的儿子
Oh, Benji, I have dedicated my life
小本 我把我的余生
to raising your beautiful daughter.
都用来抚养你那美丽的女儿
I just wish you could see her all grown up.
真希望你能亲眼看到她的成长历程
Just 17 and already so smart,
才17岁就这么聪明
and she's so pretty.
这么漂亮
Naturally, everyone assumes we're sisters.
大家都理应会猜想我们是姐妹
I mean, she's basically me at her age.
她就跟我当年一模一样
Holy Bon Jovi. I think my water just broke.
我勒个邦乔维 我的羊水好像破了
Oh, okay. All right, quick! Somebody call a cab.
好吧 快 谁帮忙叫个出租车
I'm gonna be a great-grandma!
我要做曾祖母啦
Damn it! Damn it.
见鬼 见鬼
Come on.
快
You know, on second thought, that's a no on my mom.
我又想了一下 还是不要选我妈了
What am I gonna do now? Emma has no one.
我现在该怎么办 艾玛没人要了
She's got you, silly. You're not going anywhere,
她有你啊 笨呐 你又不去哪儿
so just let me know when you decide on who you want, all right?
你决定好选谁了跟我说 好吗
The ball is in your court.
球[蛋蛋]听你指挥
Oh, if only that were true.
真是这样就好了
Seriously, Tucker, let it go, man.
说真的 塔克尔 别纠结了
No, man. What if something really is wrong with you?
不行 哥们 万一你真有事呢
I mean, how am I supposed to live my life without my best friend?
失去了我最好的朋友 我还怎么生活
And plus, do you know how hard it's gonna to be
而且 你知道要把姑娘们带进一个
to bring girls back to a place where somebody died?
死过人的地方有多难吗
I mean, Emma's a good wing baby, but she ain't that good.
艾玛是个泡妞好帮手 但也没好到那个地步
You know, one of these days
总有一天
you're gonna need a new way to pick up girls.
你得换个方式泡妞
Oh my god, is Emma dying too?
天呐 艾玛也快死了吗
What? No. What is wrong with you?
什么 不是 你什么毛病
Dude, I'm sorry.
哥们 对不起
I'm trying to act cool, but I'm not cool.
我努力装淡定 但我一点都不淡定
How are you so cool?
你怎么这么淡定
I have to be. What happens to Emma if something happens to me?
我必须淡定 我万一有事 艾玛怎么办
I'll have to leave her to somebody.
我必须得把她交给某个人
You know, someone mature,
某个成熟
responsible, who has their life together.
有责任心 一起生活的人
Oh, okay.
好吧
I think I see where you're going with this.
我好像我知道你想说什么了
I, for one, am flattered,
我 作为其中一个 受宠若惊
though not entirely surprised. Oh my god, man.
虽然也是意料之中 我的天呐
Dude, I will totally take care of Emma for you.
哥们 我一定会帮你照顾好艾玛的
You would? Huh.
你愿意吗
I hadn't really thought about it,
我之前没想过
but, yeah, I guess I could see Emma with you.
但我应该能想象艾玛跟你一起的情况
Okay, Emma, now what do you say
艾玛 你觉得
we stop after ballet class and get some ice cream?
芭蕾课结束之后我们去买♥♥冰激凌怎么样
You mean, see if we can pick up
你是说 我们去看看能不能泡到
the hottie who works behind the counter?
那个辣妹收银员吗
Guilty.
我认罪
What's wrong with the girl we picked up at the park last week?
我们上周在公园泡到的女孩怎么了
Okay, Emma, look, that was last week. We've moved on.
好吧 艾玛 那是上周 已经过去了
Ooh, babe at 10:00. You're on.
宝贝儿十点钟方向 上
Look alive and keep that cute up.
表现得活泼可爱一点
And if she's not interested at first?
如果她一开始不感兴趣呢
Cry. Then tell her that
哭 然后告诉她
I miss having a female role model in my life.
我特别希望生活里有一个女性榜样
Good girl. Oh, and don't forget to mention your dead dad.
乖丫头 别忘了说你♥爸♥爸死了
Chicks love that.
小妞特别喜欢
You know, why are we even having this conversation? I'll be fine.
我们干什么要谈这事 我不会有事的
Okay, but look--
好吧 但是
I'm just saying, if you need me to raise Emma, I'm cool.
我就那么一说 如果你要我抚养艾玛 没问题
All right? I think I can teach her a few things.
好吗 我想我还是有东西可以教她的
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
是啊 我就怕这个
Oh my god, Danny. It turns out everything I did was right,
天呐 丹尼 原来我做的所有事都是对的
and everything Brad did was wrong.
而布拉德做的所有事都是错的
I love being told what I want to hear.
能听到自己想听的话感觉太好了
Mom, you've been talking to him for, like, 10 hours.
妈 你已经跟他聊了差不多十个小时
Do you really think it's such a good idea
你觉得跟布拉德一起
to spend so much time with Brad?
待这么久真的好吗
You mean Tad?
你说泰德吗
What did I say? Brad.
我说谁了 布拉德
What did I mean? Tad.
我想说谁来着 泰德
Sounds right.
好像是这样
So, Bon Bon, you want to keep talking about
那 邦邦 你还想继续聊
what a jerk my brother was for letting you go?
我那个竟然把你放走的混♥蛋♥哥哥吗
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表