剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Ooh, are we voting a member out of the group?
我们在投票赶走一个人吗
I vote Tucker. No, Riley. No, Tucker.
我投塔克尔 不 莱丽 不 塔克尔
Oh man, this is so hard.
天啊 太难选了
No, they are hijacking my relationship with Ross.
他们在强抢我和罗斯的恋情
Oh, I like him.
我喜欢他
He's a lot better than the last guy you dated.
比你上一个男友强多了
That was me, mom.
上一个是我 妈
Again, I really like Ross.
我强调一遍 我很喜欢罗斯
They let him play poker.
他们让他打牌
You let that newbie play and not me?
你们敢让个新人抢在我前头上桌打牌
Oh, dimples gots to go!
酒窝男必须走
You know what, for once, I agree with Mrs. Wheeler.
就这一次 我完全同意维勒太太
And it pains me, deeply, to say that.
好痛心 我居然也有说这话的一天
Sorry, but I'm not going to dis-invite my new friend.
抱歉喽 但我不能拒绝新朋友啊
Uh-uh. No way. Not happening.
没门儿 绝对没门儿
You know what, I think it is. And you want to know why?
那好 就照你说的办 以为我没招了吗
Because I am going to play you for him.
让我莱丽 替他来单挑你
Play me for him. How are we... One...
替他单挑我 要怎么... 我数一...
Oh, you wouldn't. Two...
你不是要... 二...
Three, four... Riley, think about what you're saying!
三 四... 莱丽 你知道你在说啥吗
I declare a Wheeler War!
我要发起"维勒圣♥战♥"了
Is that bad? 'cause it sounds bad.
很糟吗 听起来好怕怕啊
You mama is on the floor.
你妈妈直接扑街了
Okay, wait, I'm a little confused.
等等 我还没搞清楚
I'm sorry, a wheeler what?
抱歉 "维勒"啥
Hey, man, don't ask.
大哥 别问了
If we stay silent and don't make eye contact
只要咱俩保持沉默 低头看地
Maybe they won't realize we're here.
说不定咱们就可以隐形了
You, my friend, are about
朋友 你将参与到
to participate in a very rare sporting event.
宇宙第一神奇之体育比赛
A wheeler war.
"维勒圣♥战♥"
Called on a not-so-very-regular basis
通过非同一般的规则
to decide important life decisions.
来决定人生重要时刻
We've used it to settle all family disputes.
我们用它解决所有家庭矛盾
I only lost once.
我就输了一次
God, I really only wanted one kid.
唉 我真的只想生一个来着
I actually wanted a little sister. We kinda both lost that year.
我其实是想要个妹妹 所以那年我们都输了
Well, what dispute are you settling this time?
好吧 那这次的家庭矛盾是什么
It's... Ah...
是... 呃
Well I'll tell you what I'm playing for.
我先宣布我的作战目标
Bonnie's right to join poker night.
邦妮参加"扑克夜"的合法权利
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that sounds good.
是是 不错 就是它了
Wait, what? We are? Oh, now I give a crap. You're going down.
啥子 那我改主意了 咱俩杠到底了
Um, not really sure this is
呃...虽然不知道
the important life decision you think it is but, okay.
这算不算人生重要决定 但是好吧
Now that a Wheeler War has been decreed, first things first.
既然"维勒圣♥战♥"已经打响 首先呢
We choose team captains.
选队长
Okay. How do we do that? I call captain.
好 要怎么选 我要当队长
Like that.
就像这样
I pick Ross.
罗斯跟我
Ah, okay! Well, I pick Danny.
不赖啊 那我选丹尼
Uh, Tucker.
塔克尔
Ugh, god, this is so hard.
哦天啊 好难选啊
Damn it.
该死的
I'm the only one left.
只有姐剩下来了好吗
Okay, fine. I'll take Mrs. Wheeler.
那好吧 我选维勒太太
So, it looks like it's team...
哦吼 那看起来就是...
Bucker-ross vs. Team Bo-riny.
本塔罗队 对战 邦丹丽队
Wait, are we gonna get t-shirts with that name on it?
等等 难不成还有印着这个名字的队服吗
Because I won't wear that.
哪怕有我也绝不会穿的
Dude, this is gonna work out perfect.
老兄 我有个天衣无缝的计划
Riley calls for the Wheeler War and we get rid of Ross.
莱丽要玩"维勒圣♥战♥" 咱们正好搞走罗斯
And you know as well as I do,
你心里肯定也清楚
that's one couple that isn't meant to be together.
他们俩在一起绝对长不了
I'm just moving the process along.
我只是顺水推了个舟
But will I get thanked? Probably not.
她会感激我吗 我看难呐
Ben, just because you get rid of Ross
本 就算你搞走了罗斯
doesn't mean that riley is going to run back to you.
也不意味着莱丽会回到你身边啊
I mean, what if she wants to be with someone else?
我是说 说不定她这回是付出了真心
And what if someone else wants to be with her?
而对方也正好是她的真命天子
I think you should just let nature take its course.
要我说你就顺其自然吧
Screw nature.
去他妈的自然
You're gonna throw the first game for me.
你第一局无论如何要给老子输
Is that a threat? No, it's a plea.
你在威胁我吗 不 我在求你啊
I really need this.
我是真的需要
Don't you want to see me and Riley back together?
难道你不想看到我和莱丽破镜重圆吗
Yes, so much.
当然 非常想
This is going to be great.
这一定会很精彩的
I was actually quite the athlete back in college.
我大学可是体育校队的
Really?
真的吗
What? We've talked about this. Golf is a sport.
我跟你讲过的 高尔夫也是运动嘛
If you say so, honey.
你说是就是喽 宝贝儿
But, actually, I was hoping...
但是 其实吧 我希望...
that maybe you could throw the first game for me?
你能不能为了我输掉第一局比赛
Wow, you must really want Bonnie to play poker.
看来你真的很希望邦妮玩扑克啊
I really, really do.
我真的 真的很希望
It would just, it would mean a lot to me.
这对我 对我来说非常重要
Then it looks like I'm losing the first game.
那看来我第一局要输了
How serious do these games get anyway?
这些比赛有多认真
Well, let's just say that
我们这么说吧
someone's pinky once had to be surgically reattached.
有一次某人的小拇指动了手术才接上去
But I think it looks pretty good, right?
但我觉得看着也挺好的 对吧
Come on, Ross! Come on, Danny!
加油 罗斯 加油 丹尼
Let's go, buddy! Yeah!
加油 伙计
Oh my god, what is wrong with Danny?
天呐 丹尼怎么回事
How could Ross be in the lead?
为什么会是罗斯领先
Hey, come on! Danny would never cheat.
行了啊 丹尼才不会放水
Wait, you weren't saying that were you? No.
等等 你没准备这么说 对吧 没有
Here they come, let's go!
他们来了 走吧
Ooh, I think I hear them!
我好像听到他们的声音了
Yes! Come on, Ross! Let's go, baby!
赞 加油 罗斯 冲啊 宝贝
How can we be losing?
我们怎么会输
Leg cramp! Oh, yes! Go, go!
腿抽筋 赞 加油 加油
What?
什么
Yes! Yes!
赞 赞
Ross, what the hell happened to you?
罗斯 你到底怎么回事
I'm really sorry, man. Old golf injury.
对不起 哥们 打高尔夫的旧伤
Golf's not a sport!
高尔夫又不是体育运动
Oh, never mind me, you know. I'll just heal out here.
不用管我 我就在这里自我愈合好了
What the hell? You were supposed to throw the game.
搞什么鬼 你应该输掉比赛的
I tried. I stopped to tie my shoes twice.
我试过了 我停下来系了两次鞋带
Fine. Then you're going to have to throw the next one.
好吧 那你就得输掉下一局了
That's not the deal.
我们可没这么约定
Don't you want to win Riley's heart fair and square?
你不想光明正大地赢回莱丽的心吗
I know I do-- would.
我知道我想...我就会
If I was in your position, hypothetically.
如果我是你的话 假设一下
Besides, I can't just lose.
而且 我也不能输
It's against the professional athlete oath.
这违反了职业运动员的宣誓
What's that? Don't lose.
那是什么鬼 不要输
Okay, that is ten points for team Bo-Riny.
好吧 邦丹丽队加十分
Putting us solidly ahead of the losers, team Bucker-Ross.
我们集体领先输家 本塔罗队
All right, what game's next?
好了 下一局是什么游戏
Mistress of ceremonies?
主持人
All right, emma, please pick.
好了 艾玛 抽一个
Yes! It's the Wheelay Wace.
赞 是车轮"晒"
Danny named it when he was nine.
丹尼九岁时起的这个名字
Soon after he started speech therapy.
之后他就开始进行语言障碍矫正了
Yeah, uh-oh is right.
没错 你这个反应就对了
Because Danny and I have never lost a Wheelay Wace in our wives.
因为丹尼和我一场车轮"晒"都从没输过
Well, there's a first time for everything.
凡事都有第一次
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表