剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
还说他乐队的歌♥被下载了九千万次
and that his band has been downloaded 90 million times.
那真是很了不起
That's very impressive.
看看能不能安排他哪天来酒吧表演
Let's see if he can play the bar one night.
我得先听下歌♥ 大多数都很烂
I need to hear the music first. Most music is terrible.
所以不用我说
Okay, so needless to say,
我们应该先核实一下再...
I think we should just verify that before‐‐
他谈过几个女人 还是别的事
How many women he's been with or the other thing?
都是 在我们核实之前
All of it. No one should say anything about six months
大家别跟这个房♥间之外的人提起六个月
outside of this room until we have that verified.
对 没错 我们
Right. Yeah. We should‐‐
我们 我们是该核实一下
We should, uh... We should definitely verify that.
-对 -你没有告诉
‐ Right. ‐ You haven't told anyone
这个房♥间之外的人吧
outside of this room, have you?
我吗 没有
Me? No.
知道的人只有你 我 还有这两个
No, it's just you and me and the occupants
住在中空核桃树里的人
of this hollowed out walnut tree.
不管了 我的树我做主 我说现在就说
Anyway. Regardless, it's my tree and I say yes, we tell now.
我们应该公开
We should put it out there.
你们知道怎么办大事吗
You know how you make things happen?
找个愿意说能办成的人
You find someone who'll say it can happen,
然后让这个人说出来
and then you make them say it.
他们就是这么建成金字塔的
That's how they built the pyramids.
是啊 我从来都不相信是奴隶建的
Right. I never really bought the whole slaves theory.
-比莉 -怎么
‐ Billie. ‐ Yeah.
葬礼之后我们就告诉大家
We'll tell them after the funeral.
好的 抱歉
Okay. Um... Sorry.
苏珊说宇航局可以提供
All right, so Susan says that NASA can offer
专家和资源
both expertise and resources.
的确可以 但当然还有开销问题
We can, but there is, of course, the question of cost.
-你好 -抱歉 我是艾伦
‐ Hi, by the way. ‐ Sorry, Alan.
-好的 你好 -有钱就行 对吧
‐ Okay. Hi. ‐ Sure, it's only money. Right?
按照法律是没法给人标价的
Can't place a value on human life. Legally.
我认识个可以也愿意的人
Well, I know a man who would, does, and will.
"有钱就行"具体是多少钱
How much "only money" we talking about?
好了 这是宇航局的总开销
Okay. This is the overall cost to NASA...
-好 -是需要你们报销的
- Okay. ‐ which would have to be reimbursed.
要输密♥码♥
It wants a password.
拿回来给我
Oh, send it back. Here.
把密♥码♥告诉我就行了
Just give me your password.
好吧 我过去
Fine, I will come to you.
我们正在联合计划一项太空任务
We're planning a joint space mission.
你连密♥码♥都不能告诉我吗
You won't share your password?
就...
Let's just...
-好了 -见鬼
‐ Right. Oh. ‐ Mother f‐‐
这是金额数字
Is‐‐ Is that the figure
还是要我们拨♥打♥的电♥话♥号♥码
or a phone number we call to get the figure?
是拉芙给我们订的这次旅行 都怪她
Rav booked us on this trip. She did this.
她是想拯救我们的婚姻
Yeah, to save our marriage...
因为你饥渴的小妹妹
because you couldn't keep your hungry beaver
忍♥不住要吃大哥哥 谢谢
from chomping on wood. Thank you.
真希望关灯后你还能这样出口成脏
I wish your mouth was this dirty when the lights were off.
她只是希望我们能再度一次蜜月
She just wanted us to have honeymoon number two.
一般来说 度蜜月的人都会做♥爱♥ 我们不会
People usually have sex on their honeymoons. Not us.
我们为什么不用这段时间重燃爱火
Why don't we just use the time to rekindle?
我们早就过了重燃爱火的阶段了
We are way beyond rekindling.
道格 我的心不是烧烤
Doug, my heart is not a barbecue!
我觉得没有什么是来不及的
I wouldn't say we're "way" beyond anything.
大家都在看我们...真不好意思
Everybody is looking‐‐ I'm so sorry.
-我们的情况有点... -有毒
‐ Things are a little‐‐ ‐ Toxic.
-复杂 目前来说 -我们听得见
‐ Tricky. At the moment. ‐ Yeah, we can hear.
我们就住你们隔壁
We're in the cabin next door.
我住你楼下 我也听得见你们
And I'm underneath you. I can hear you.
但你的听力超级敏锐 也难怪
Yeah, but you have super‐sensitive hearing. So...
导盲犬
-行了 道格 -我住在走廊尽头
‐ Okay, Doug‐‐ ‐ I'm at the end of the corridor.
我也听得见
And I can hear them.
那你的听觉真是超级邪恶了
Well, you have super‐evil hearing.
-找点事做吧 -你们好
‐ Get a life. ‐ Hey, guys.
如果我能做点什么帮你们逃离
If there's anything I can do to help you to escape
这个困扰着你们的恶心地方
this fetid barf bag you seem to be tied up in,
-请告诉我 -或许你可以帮我们
‐ Then just let me know. ‐ Yeah, actually, maybe you can make
预约一位咨♥询♥师
an appointment for the counselor.
我很想帮忙 但咨♥询♥师一年的档期
I would say yes, but the counselor's booked up
-都安排满了 今天就像是 -什么
‐ for a year solid. Today's been like ‐ What?
紧急心理保健的疯狂血拼
Black Friday for emergency mental health care.
乔
Joe.
你激励了我们所有人
You inspired us all.
不管我们的专业或技术知识有多么薄弱
No matter how little expertise or technical knowledge we had,
你让我们感觉自己知道自己在干什么
you made us feel like we knew what we were doing.
他对每个人都是这样的 我知道
And he‐‐ he did that for every‐‐ everybody. I know.
之前没有人能替代你 乔
There was no one like you, Joe.
而现在 就更加没有了
And now... there definitely isn't.
永别了 老朋友
Farewell, old friend.
安全飞行
Fly safe.
你的工作结束了
Your shift has ended.
真奇怪
That was weird.
我和大家一样 只是这艘飞船上的一名乘客
I'm just a passenger on the ship like all of you.
对日常运转一无所知
I know nothing of the day to day goings on.
这事与赫尔曼·贾德真的一点关系也没有
That has literally nothing to do with Herman Judd.
你们现在由贾德保护
好吗
Okay?
但如果要问责某些人 他们确实难逃其咎
But if there are people to blame, they shall be blamed.
我并无恶意 也没有暗指
I say that respectfully and without hinting
是谁的责任 这是我欠
at any personal liability. I owe that...
这个大好人的
to this great guy.
愿他安息
May he rest.
他有一家太空公♥司♥ 但他完全不了解太空
He runs a space travel company. He knows nothing about space.
-他是个好演说家 -不好意思 你是谁
‐ He's a good speaker. ‐ I'm sorry, who are you?
你只是在自取其辱
You just embarrassed yourself.
为什么 因为我不认识清洁工吗
Why? 'Cause I didn't recognize the janitor?
♪ 有位星际人 ♪
♪ There's a starman ♪
♪ 在空中等待 ♪
♪ Waiting in the sky ♪
♪ 他渴望前来 但是... ♪
♪ He'd like to come and meet us, but... ♪
可能还有更多的坏消息
So, uh, there may be some more bad news,
坏消息已经变为常态了
or as I'm learning to call it, news.
棺材是铅造的 喷纯金
The casket is sprayed solid gold, lead underneath,
就算没有乔也重达360公斤
and weighs over 800 pounds without Joe in it,
-而且乔是个大个子 -里面有个人
‐ And Joe is a big guy. ‐ There's a man in there.
这不仅仅是数字
This is not about numbers.
我只是说 这是个问题
I'm telling you, it's problematic.
♪ 我需致电他人 多希望那是乔 ♪
♪ I had to phone someone I wish it could be Joe ♪
♪ 他离得那么遥远 乔在遥远的太空 ♪
♪ Hey that's far out like Joe's far out in space ♪
♪ 悲伤地打开电视 乔出现在里面 ♪
♪ Turn on the TV sadly, Joe's on TV ♪
跟你说了 所有的歌♥都很烂
Told you. All music is terrible.
♪ 让孩子们哭泣 让孩子们... ♪
♪ Let the children lose it, let all the children... ♪
♪ 起舞 ♪
♪ Boogie ♪
我们会让孩子们起舞的 谢谢 马特
And we will... let the children boogie. Thank you, Matt.
山吉 我们的常驻歌♥手 受伤了
Sanji, our regular singer, is, uh... is injured.
不过他会痊愈 所以
He's expected to make a full recovery, so...
还是有公正的 比莉
there's justice. Billie.
-这棺材真重 -请别在我身边说话了
‐ It's a very heavy coffin. ‐ Please stop talking near me.
他离开我们了 比莉
He's leaving us, Billie.
他为什么没离开我们
Why isn't he leaving us?
我告诉你了
Well, I told you.
你没告诉我会这样
You didn't tell me this was gonna happen.
是因为棺材的重量吗
Is this because of the weight?
这艘飞船太巨大了 有自己的引力
The ship is so large that it has its own gravitational pull.
这是件好事 对吧
That's a good thing, right?
没人想要一艘迷你飞船
I mean, nobody wants a little wussy ship.
-他在干什么 -无论是什么 他得停下
‐ What is he doing? - Whatever it is, he needs to stop it.
他在围着我们公转
He's orbiting us.
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表