剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
Everybody, take a deep breath in.
所有人深呼吸
Everybody take a deep breath in.
-好了 会没事的 -打断一下
‐ Okay. It's gonna be okay. ‐ Pardon me.
或者有事
Or not.
到底是什么情况 我需要知情
What the hairy hell is going on? I need to know.
-飞船要垮了吗 -我们安全吗
‐ Is the ship breaking down? ‐ Are we safe?
我和大家一样一无所知
I am as ignorant as you.
这话有点冒犯了
That sounds rude.
我是说我自己
I meant it to be self‐deprecating.
我找不着我女儿了
I can't find my daughter.
她之前在舰桥上 戴着船长的帽子
She was on the bridge, wearing the captain's hat.
好吧 那些帽子是经过加固的
Okay, well, those hats are reinforced,
可以保护佩戴者的头
and they protect your head, so...
-帽子在你手上 -或许我能帮上忙
‐ You have the hat. ‐ Maybe I can help. I...
我是前三十名绕火星航行的宇航员之一
I was one of the first 30 astronauts to orbit Mars.
你是第三十个吧
Well, I mean, you were the 30th, right?
也是第一个登上火星的加拿大人
And the first Canadian to land on it.
好吧 如果要比成就的话
Okay, well, if we're listing accomplishments,
我是梅普尔伍德中学
I was the first man to get alcohol poisoning
第一位酒精中毒的人
at Maplewood Middle School.
很抱歉 我不是故意较真
Look, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be pedantic‐‐
知道吗 我现在倒要较真
You know what? I do mean to be pedantic.
你是乘客服务主管
You're the head of passenger services,
而现在 没人服务我们
and right now, we are not being serviced.
所以 现在到底什么情况
So, what the f‐bomb is going on?
她非常擅长这种事情
She's very good at this sort of thing.
我们买♥♥保险优♥惠♥了不少
We get great deals on insurance.
我觉得咱们的保险不保这个
I don't think we're covered for this.
你在框里打钩了吧
Yeah, you checked the box, right?
是的
Yes.
女士们 先生们 以及性别不固定的
Ladies, gentlemen, and fluids...
危机结束了
Crisis over.
这娱乐够带劲吧
Now, wasn't that a gas?
我们都可以好好跟心理医生和按♥摩♥师哭诉了
We all have a cool story to tell our therapists and chiropractors.
空中怎么有个死人
Why is there a dead man in the sky?
天啊
Oh, my god.
见鬼
Shit.
是我们撞到他了吗
Did we just bump into him?
还是说他是船上的人
Or is‐‐ is he from the ship?
安息吧 乔 你是星际人了
R.I.P Joe. You're a star man now.
如果这么说能让大家宽心的话 他没几个亲人
If it's any consolation, he had very few loved ones.
我不想死
I never wanna die.
好吧 就这样吧 就这样
Okay, well just go with it. Go with it.
你怎么还在这 去啊 五分钟内回来
Why are you still here? Go on. Five minutes, be back.
我们绘制出了新的轨道
We've mapped the new trajectory.
这么说表示旧的轨道不存在了
That implies we no longer have the old trajectory,
所以我们还是继续用"轨道"这个词吧
so I'd prefer if we just keep the term "the trajectory."
好吗 投到屏幕上
Yes? Just throw it up on the screens.
各位 看前面
Guys, eyes front.
我们绘制了...轨道
We've got the‐‐ the trajectory.
贾德星系
轨道系统
剩余天数
地球 月球 火星 木星 土卫六 土星
好
Okay.
嗯 是有点偏离 但不算太...
Well, that's... quite a way off, but not too...
金星 水星 地球 月球 火星 木星 土卫六 土星
要去哪...直冲着...
Where's it‐‐ Wow. It's gone right‐‐
那是太阳 绕过了太阳
That's the sun. It's gone round the sun.
-看起来很糟糕 -让它停下来
- That looks bad. - I want it stopped.
-停下来 -还有五分钟与贾德先生通话
‐ Stop. ‐ Five minutes till your next call with Mr. Judd.
-天啊 -那是
- Oh, my God. ‐ Is that
那是新的轨道吗
Is that the new trajectory?
是 是 是的
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, it is.
不是一般的长啊
That is very long.
别他妈...你可以走了 走吧
Oh, for fuck‐‐ You can go‐‐ You can go now.
剩余天数
你确定他死了吗
You sure that he's dead?
被自己的螺丝刀刺穿了心脏
Stabbed through the heart with his own screwdriver.
为什么没有血
Why's there no blood?
可能没刺中心脏 所以没有血
Maybe it missed his heart, and that's why there's no blood.
太空很冷 船长
Space is cold, Captain.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
乔的血冻住了
Joe's blood is frozen.
当然 当然
Sure. Yeah, yeah.
或者没刺中心脏
Or it could've missed his heart.
不 等血融化了就会...
No. When it thaws, it'll‐‐
就会这样 看到了吧
It's gonna do that. You see that?
你们怎么样
How are you all?
挺好的
Good. Pretty good.
我膝盖受了点小伤
I have a little thing with my knee,
不过我觉得在事故前就伤到了
but I think it predates the accident.
你怎么样
How are you?
他们有延迟 别忘了
They're on a delay. Don't forget.
这里每个人都衷心祝愿你们平安
Everyone here sends their love and best wishes.
-好了 我有... -挺好的
‐ Right, okay. I've got ‐ Good. Pretty good...
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry,
你还在讲话
I think you're still talking...
你能重复一遍吗 我好像
Could you repeat that? I‐‐ I think I've‐‐
他说他的膝盖有旧伤
He says he's got a bit of a chronic knee thing,
-但他觉得会没事的 -好吧
‐ but he thinks he'll be okay. - Oh, fine.
我说不下去了 我受不了
I can't do this anymore. I can't do this.
我们得把这个修好
We need this fixed.
他们有延迟
They're on a delay.
我知道 爱瑞丝 拉芙有延迟 不是你
I know that, Iris. Rav's on the delay, not you.
你一讲话 我立马就能听见
So, when you speak, I hear it immediately.
因为有延迟 我就直接说吧
Okay, I'm just gonna talk because of the delay.
我有...不太好的消息
I've got some... difficult news.
看起来你们被撞偏了0.21度
It seems you've been knocked off course by 0.21 degrees.
那是什么
So, what‐‐ what is that‐‐
-什么意思 -意思是
‐ What's that - Which means...
轨道改变了
the trajectory has changed.
抱歉女士 没有证件不能进
Sorry, ma'am. No ID, no entry.
好吧 丹 你好
Okay. Um, Dan. Hi.
-抱歉 女士 -我应该在里面的
‐ Sorry, ma'am. ‐ I'm supposed to be in there.
如果你不让我进 就会有问题了
If you don't let me in, that is a problem.
-你有证件吗 -并且这个问题
‐ But do you have any ID? ‐ And it's a problem
会在你不让我
that will be raised in the meeting
进去参加的会议上提及
that you are stopping me getting into.
我没带在身上 但是你有
You know, I don't have it with me. You do, however,
非常感谢 你帮了大忙 丹
and I‐‐ Thank you so much. You're a sweetheart, Dan.
新的航行时间是三年
The new journey time, three years...
才能回家
to get home.
-可能会有变更 -什么
‐ Subject to change. ‐ What?
我不需要在里面
I didn't need to be in there.
我们都感到非常乐观
We're all feeling very positive.
-人类的三年吗 -我觉得我应该
‐ Three human years? ‐ I feel I should probably...
反正不会是狗的三年 对吧
Well, it's not gonna be dog years, is it?
操
Fuck!
我们都冷静一下 好吗
Let's all take a second here, all right?
消息太多很难消化
Sounds like we got a few to play with.
我们可以的 耶
We've got this! Yeah!
这可能是谷歌♥倒闭之后最严重的灾难了
This may be the worst disaster since Google folded.
他们能解决的
They'll figure this out.
他们把月球改造成了大型监狱
You know, they turned the moon into a massive jail,
拿到了液体手套的专利
they patented the liquid glove.
重置航线能有多难
How hard can it be to reset a course?
0.21度 那
.21 degrees. That's, like,
比直角的一半还小吧
what, less than half a right angle?
怎么会耽搁我们三年
How can that make us three years late?
比利
Billie?
我吗 好吧 本来我们是往这个方向走
Me? Okay, so... we were going this way...
而现在我们是往
and now we're going...
这个方向走
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表