剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
Anyway, stuff's just stuff.
更重要的是"人"
What's more important is "people."
先生 你又来了
Sir, you're doing it again.
你在给"人"加引号♥
You're air quoting around "people."
假设吧
Look, hypothetically,
如果我消失了
if I were to just disappear,
她肯定不知道该怎么办
she wouldn't know what to do with herself.
她会惊慌失措 手忙脚乱
She'd be a fucking train wreck. An absolute mess.
你还能看见我 对吧
You can still see me, right?
我就在这里 不是假设的
I'm non-hypothetically right here.
所以马特 我要你答应我
So I need you to promise me to work with her, Matt,
在我离开后与她合作
in the event of my departure.
-我明白了 你生病了 -不是
- Oh, I get it. You're diseased. - No.
一艘补给船即将抵达大道五号♥
A shuttle is coming to Avenue 5,
而他们只能载一个人回到地球
and they only have room for one passenger to return to Earth.
我要走了 这是
I'm going. It's, uh... the, um...
-终极牺牲 -终极牺牲
- Ultimate sacrifice. - Ultimate sacrifice.
我离开是为了
I'm leaving so that
给船上其他人一个机会
everyone else on the ship has a chance.
你确定你能安心
Are you sure you're comfortable leaving us
把我们交给一个
in the incapable hands of a captain
有严重毒瘾的无能船长吗
who has a serious addiction problem?
什么 毒瘾
What? Addiction?
-他在狂嗑镇静剂 -什么
- He is slamming sedatives. - What?
谁知道还嗑了什么
And who knows what else?
安♥眠♥药♥ 阿片类 漂浮物
Hypnotics, opiates, floaters,
-烟雾 灰尘 -不行
- whompers, daddy dust. - Oh no.
-有可能 -不行
- Could be. - No. No!
只要贾德是老板 他就休想 爱瑞丝
Not with a J on his uniform, he's not. Iris!
我就在这呢
I'm right here.
要了命了
Oh, shitty biscuits!
死亡人数一百 五百 七百
That's a hundred dead. Five hundred dead. Seven hund-- -
-两千 两千五 -继续
- Two thousand dead, 25-- - Just keep going--
不对 该死
That wasn't right. Oh! Damn it.
三千 三千
Three thousand! Three thousand, three th--
-四千 五千 -天啊 那是什么
- Four thousand! Five thousand. - God, what are those?
是残肢吗
Are those body parts?
为什么要模拟残肢
Why would you simulate body parts?
比莉 你就是
And that, Billie, is...
这么坠毁的 懂了吗
how you crash, okay?
我们吸取教训好吗
So let's try and remember that.
右手 左脚 左手 左脚
It's right hand, left foot, left hand, left foot.
懂吗 好极了
Okay? Gorgeous.
她脑筋不太灵光
She's a little, uh, a little slow.
这是你第一次答对
That's the first time you got it right.
我是瞎编的
I was just making it up.
你们有什么
So, what do you guys, um...
-我们能帮忙吗 -你们有什么需要吗
- Yeah, how can we help you? - What do you guys need?
我们以为辣椒酱储藏在这里
We thought that Tabasco storage was in here.
不在这里
Well, it's not.
我现在特别想喝一杯血腥玛丽
Well, I'm kinda having a Bloody Mary emergency.
没错 你们知道血腥玛丽吗
Yeah. You guys know Bloody Mary?
以那个嗜好焚烧新教♥徒♥的女人
It's an old drink named after this woman
命名的古老鸡尾酒
who liked to set Protestants on fire.
美味可口 需要辣椒酱做原料
It's delish, and we need Tabasco for it.
我喜欢这里
I like this.
死亡人数
破旧范
Shabby chic.
真有趣 但也很过分
That's funny. It's mean, though.
这里是怎么回事
Yeah, what goes on here?
一间更衣室里塞了这么多科技设备
There's a lot of tech for a locker room.
这房♥间也就这点用处
But it is just that.
它只是个 储藏间兼俱乐部
It's just a u-- storage unit cum clubhouse.
精♥液♥俱乐部
Cum clubhouse?
-我们只是 -我们 我们
- We just... - We-- We-- We--
-一起随便玩玩 -随便玩玩
- hang out. - Hang out.
-她想让我们滚蛋 斯派克 -好吧
- She wants us to leave, Spike. - Oh, okay.
他们可能躲在这里玩什么奇怪的角色扮演
Yeah, they probably got some freaky roleplay going on.
我会帮你弄到血腥玛丽的
I will get you that Bloody Mary.
我以玛丽的血发誓
I swear this on the blood of Mary.
我要死掉了 见鬼
Oh, I'm gonna die! Oh, shit!
活见鬼
Oh, hairy balls.
脱离地球大气层倒数 三 二 一
Exiting Earth's atmosphere in three, two, one...
好了 感觉好点吗
There. Feeling better?
不再尖叫了吗
Stopped squeaking?
很好
Good.
电影《伯德小姐》和《小妇人》的编剧及导演
那我就开始听关于葛莉塔·葛薇的那一♥期♥
Right, I'm just gonna listen to this true crime podcast
真实犯罪播客了
about that Greta Gerwig thing.
那事真是扑朔迷离
Oh yeah, everyone's got a theory about that.
没错
Yeah.
那么
So...
你经常这样旅行吗
Do you do these trips often?
我是飞行员 所以
Well, I'm a pilot, so...
-是的 -当然了
- yeah. - Yeah.
想跳槽吗 你可以接手指挥中心
Fancy a job swap? You can run Mission Control.
我才不要 老天啊
Oh, God no. Jesus Christ.
那就是场闹剧
It's a shit show.
舰桥体验 土星之旅
-不见不散 -好的 船长
- Not if I see you first. - Okay, Captain.
真棒 我是不是要被痛打了
Oh, great. Am I about to get whacked?
我们得管管了
This is an intervention.
真令人激动 我们要管谁
Exciting. Who's getting intervented?
我知道你手上有药 瑞恩
I know about the drugs, Ryan.
-什么药 -别嗑药了
- The drugs? - Don't be a junkie.
别糟蹋了你的好皮肤
Don't destroy that perfect skin.
你以为我...镇静剂是给你用的
You think I-- The sedatives were for you!
我不需要镇静剂
I don't need sedatives.
这艘船上没有人比你更需要镇静剂了
There is no one on this ship who needs sedatives more.
你就像逃离动物园的动物一样张牙舞爪
You're like a whole zoo escaped.
我想让大家都喘口气
I was trying to give everyone a break.
-爱瑞丝 -我就在这呢
- Iris! - I'm right here.
这是 这是公共场合
This is-- This is a public area situation.
他试图
He tried...
发动针对我的哗变
to mutiny against me.
她也支持我这么干
She was in on it!
这太荒谬了 我都不屑于否认
That is so absurd, I don't even need to deny it.
爱瑞丝 你这是睁眼说瞎话
Iris, you are presently shitting me.
爱瑞丝 如果你不介意 我希望你能否认
If it's all the same, Iris, I'd like to hear you deny it.
-我否认 -这就对了 听见了吗
- Denied. - There you go. Perfect. See?
瞧瞧他 嗑药的混球
I mean, look at him. Junkie fuck.
他会为了半片布洛芬割开他奶奶的喉咙
He'd slash his nana's throat for half an Advil.
好吧 如果你们闹完了
Okay, well, if we're done here,
我还要去舰桥赴个约
I have an appointment on the bridge,
和船员们瞎扯淡
exchanging synthetic bollocks with the crew.
不 我不允许 你被开除了
No! I forbid it! You're fired!
你说什么
What?
-先生 -听见了吗
- Sir. - Got that?
立即免除你的职务
You are stood down from your position
-等待军事法庭审判 -是吗
- pending immediate court-martial. - Am I?
事实上 我们没有设施...
Actually, we don't have the facility--
-我们有禁闭室吗 -你只是不满
- Do we have a brig? - You're just upset
-哈里森对你说话的口气 -我要看着你
- about the way Harrison spoke to you. - I wanna see you rot
-把太空监狱的牢底坐穿 -太空监狱
- in space prison. - Space prison?
我们都先降降火气
Let's climb down from a place of anger.
我从不生气 我只有两种情绪
Oh, I don't get angry. I have two emotions.
-是吗 -兴高采烈和天才绝顶
- Yeah? - Elation and genius.
-免除你的船长职务 -你在干什么 不 不
- You are de-captained. - What are you doing? No, no, no!
不 不 放手
No, no. No, let--
-行了 -够了
- Okay-- Whoa-- - Right, that is it!
我受够了 好吗
I've had enough. All right?
我再也不要对一个疯癫的巨婴卑躬屈膝了
I am not bowing and scraping to a demented child any longer!
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表