剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
-我只是 -我们需要氧气
‐ I‐‐ I‐‐ I just‐‐ ‐ We need oxygen!
-我爱氧气 -船长 捂住嘴
‐ I love oxygen! ‐ Captain, your mouth.
-把嘴捂上 -比莉
‐ Cover your fucking mouth. ‐ Billie?
希望只有一个
Well, hopefully it's just one‐‐
希望只有
Hopefully, it's just
-一个氧气罐泄露 -好吧
‐ One leaking tank... ‐ Okay.
但如果循环系统完蛋了 那...
but if the recycling system's screwed, then...
我们也完蛋了
so are we.
空气耗尽真像他们说的那么糟吗
The running out of air, is it as bad as they say?
-还是说没那么糟 -很糟
‐ Or not as bad? ‐ Yeah, it's bad.
首先 你的眼睛里会像进了沙子一般
I mean, like, first you get, like, a grittiness in your eyes,
之后你的舌头真的会在嘴里生疮
then your tongue is literally gonna boil in your mouth
然后你就会昏厥 再也醒不过来了
before you just pass out and you just never wake up again.
别漏说器官衰竭
Don't forget the organ failure.
我差点忘了器官衰竭
Oh, I almost forgot the organ failure.
我刚去看了我完美的太空宝宝
I've just seen my perfect Space Baby.
爱瑞丝 你应该开始准备
Iris, you should prepare to enjoy
享受你最后的快乐时光了
your last moments of happiness,
因为我们认为可能发生了氧气泄漏
because we think we may have an oxygen leak.
-氧气泄漏 -小点声
‐ An oxygen leak? ‐ Shh!
遮住你惊恐的表情 给我捂住嘴
Freak out into your hand and cover your mouth.
-氧气容量足够撑到家吗 -看情况
‐ Do we have enough to get home? ‐ It depends.
剧烈活动会极快地耗光剩下的存量
Vigorous activity would drain this turkey in no time.
比如是锻炼 唱歌♥
I'm talking exercise, singing,
做♥爱♥ 如果方式正确的话
lovemaking, if you're doing it right.
你好 你好啊 你好呀
Hey! Hi there. Howdy.
你要是继续这样三连问候
You keep greeting people in triplicate,
我们就活不过周二了
we'll be dead by Tuesday.
-凯伦 -你们好
‐ Karen. ‐ Hey.
你们为什么都紧张兮兮的
Why do you all look so jumpy?
飞船出现泄漏 氧气快不够了
We... have a leak. We're running out of oxygen.
泄漏
A leak?!
这飞船是锡纸做的吗
What is this ship made of, tin foil?
姑娘好呀
Hi, girl.
我认为此事与那个
I don't actually think this is about
没做好战斗准备的宝宝无关
that non‐combat‐ready baby.
我认为关键在于
I think it's about
你内心的声音正在对你说的话
what your inner voice is telling you about yourself.
-它说什么了 -我说话的声音吗
‐ What is it saying? ‐ The one I'm using now?
不 你脑袋里的声音
No, the voice inside your head.
不 我的思想能在瞬间到达嘴巴
Oh, no, my thoughts connect instantaneously with my mouth.
极其高效
It's extremely efficient.
在医学界一枝独秀
Clinically, it's probably very unique.
爱瑞丝
Iris!
这样如何
Okay, how about this?
你要改变他们对你的看法
You need to change the way they see you.
你要改变他们对屎的看法
You need to change the way they see the shit.
等等
Wait...
你是不是
Are‐‐ Are you...
你是不是在说
Are you talking about...
激光
lasers?
更明确地说
Specifically...
用牛逼的激光照亮
illuminating the ring of nasty shit
那圈环绕飞船的恶心的屎
around the ship with some goddamn lasers?
爱瑞丝
Iris!
白宫
-穆凯尔小姐 -你好
‐ Miss Mulcair? ‐ Hi.
总统感谢你的来访
The President thanks you for your visit,
我可以确认我们会资助这次救援
and I can confirm we will be funding the rescue.
我激动得要晕过去了
Oh, knock me sideways!
简直像是焗豆浴缸筹款挑战
That is like diving into a bath of beans!
只要你获得另一位总统的许可
Well, once you clear it with the Other President,
就可以开始了
you are good to go!
你说什么 另一位总统
I'm sorry? The Other President?
我以为另一位总统已经批准了
I assumed the Other President was already across this.
我们不想惊动另一位总统
We don't like to bother the Other President
除非绝对必要
unless it's absolutely necessary.
-是吗 -麻烦你穿上
‐ No? ‐ So, if you could just slip on
这双静电鞋套
these electrostatic shoe covers...
-好的 好 -我们能不能快点
‐ Right, okay, right. ‐ If we could just get a move on.
好了 走吧 就这么办
Okay. Let's go and... ...do this!
舱门使用手册
早上好 下略
Good morning and so forth.
-贾德先生 -好极了
- Oh, Mr. Judd‐‐ - Great.
我们能立刻马上开这个会吗
Shall we begin this meeting forthwith heretofore, please?
好吧 欢迎参加
All right, so, uh, welcome
首次乘客船员联络会议
to this first passenger‐crew liaison meeting.
破手
Fucking hands!
你们连个杯子都拿不稳吗
All you had to do was hold the cup!
-蠢婊♥子♥ -他是英国人吗
‐ Fumbling bitches... ‐ Is he British?
-不 他故意那么说话 -好吧
‐ No, he's doing a voice. ‐ Oh, okay.
你知道它要响 然后你忘了它要响
You know it's coming, then you forget it's coming,
-就在那时它就... -设置个提醒
‐ And it just‐‐ ‐ Set a reminder, uh,
在哔哔声之前提醒我要哔哔了
pre‐beep to remind me of the big beep.
-没问题 宝贝 -我来就行了 谢谢你马特
‐ You got it, baby. ‐ Already on it, thank you, Matt.
好了 我觉得应该
All right, so, I think it would be fitting
-用道歉开场 -我接受你的道歉
‐ to start with an apology. ‐ I accept.
是你对我道歉 你个蠢长臂猿
From you to me, you big S‐gibbon,
因为你试图把我丈夫扔出去
because you tried to fire my husband out the ship!
不行 我从不道歉
Mm‐mm. I never say sorry.
就像我的英雄 甘地
Like my hero, Gandhi.
好了 开始说正事吧
All right. Agenda, shall we?
我有个问题
I have a question.
我要申请一个新船舱
I would like a new cabin away from
远离那个阻碍我怀孕的丈夫
my broken prophylactic of a husband.
恕我直言 正常人 我们有更重要的事要讨论
All due respect, normo, we have bigger fish to fry.
附议 而且我们不能浪费空气
Second that. And we can't afford the air.
-对 -等等 为什么
‐ Right. ‐ Wait, why not?
什么叫不能浪费空气
What do you mean, you can't afford the air?
-爱瑞丝 你刚才是笑了吗 -你出现幻觉了
‐ Iris, did you‐‐ did you just laugh? ‐ You're delirious.
我找到了一个能改变
All right, so, I have figured out a way
船周围的屎套的方法
to re‐perceive the turd sleeve around this ship.
六个字 舞台照明设备
Three words: theatrical lighting rig.
回你八个字 什么 什么 为什么
And here's five: what, what, and why?
不对 是七个字
Uh... No, that's four.
该死 我太累了 天啊
Fuck, I'm so tired. Jesus.
不好意思 我们的空气要用完了吗
I'm sorry, are we running out of air?
-对 -是说呼吸的空气吗
‐ Yeah. ‐ Like, actual air?
不是厨房♥的燃气
Not, like, cooking air
或者空调的冷气
or, you know, like, air conditioning‐‐
九个月后就用完了 所以别怀孕
In nine months, so don't get pregnant,
完全是浪费时间
that'd be a complete waste of time.
好吧 我很冷静 我不会告诉别人
Okay, I'm‐‐ I'm calm. I'm not gonna tell anybody.
很好 好
Good. All right.
-我们能不能先关注... -我以为我很冷静
‐ So, can we just focus‐‐ ‐ I thought I was calm,
但我他妈的冷静不了 我不想死
but I am not fucking calm. I don't wanna die!
我不想没有空气
I don't wanna run out of air!
谢谢你了
Thank you.
-你好 我是国务卿 -你好 我是贾德星系的
‐ Hey, Secretary of State. ‐ Hi, Judd Galaxy.
我喜欢你的指甲
I like your nails.
-谢谢 -你有蜡吗
‐ Thank you. ‐ You got any wax?
-这弦都干了 -什么 弩蜡吗
‐ This string's dried out. ‐ What, crossbow wax?
让我找找 没有 真抱歉
Ooh, let me have a look. No, sorry.
白宫
纽约州 水牛城
到我了
Oh, it's me.
好了 我直接...
Okay. Do I just...?
穆凯尔女士 请清晰明白地陈述你的来意
Miss Mulcair, please clearly and audibly state your business.
好的 你好 我代表贾德星系而来
Right, hello. Uh, I am here on behalf of Judd Galaxy.
我们急需救援资金
We urgently need rescue funds.
四万两千三百亿美元
Four point two three trillion dollars.
我相信书面材料已经直接提交到
I believe written materials have been submitted directly...
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表