剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
He's dead.
他三个月前死于火灾
He died in a fire three months ago.
对 对 你是那个寡妇
Right, right. The widow.
我们已经客套过了
We... we've mingled already.
太空里没有天气 对吧
No weather in space. Right?
没法用天气找话题了
Makes it hard to talk about the weather,
所以我只好尬聊了
which I'm kind of illustrating.
不好意思 我不知道你的本质是什么
I'm sorry, I don't understand the nature of what you are.
我的本质正在升华
Yeah, my nature is currently evolving.
看看这个 看啊
Look at this. Look.
有人点了一位船长吗
Anybody order a captain?
-贾德香槟 -谢谢
- Judd champagne? - Thank you.
你看过贾德先生的披头士乐队全员的头骨了吗
Have you seen Mr. Judd's skulls of the four Beatles?
全员
Four Beatles?
约翰·列侬不是被火化的吗
John Lennon was cremated, wasn't he?
你自己知道就行了
All right, keep that to yourself.
美国60年代流行摇滚乐队
猴子乐队的成员
我觉得其中一个头骨其实是米奇·多伦兹
I think one of the skulls is actually Micky Dolenz.
这是纯粹的马尿
That is just pure arse juice.
我相信我们是第一次见面 我是赫尔曼·贾德
I don't believe we've had the pleasure. Herman Judd.
凯伦·凯利
Karen Kelly.
真棒 你的指甲还真是又长又尖
Great. Your, nails are very long and very sharp.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you!
我从小学就开始练习握手了
I've been practicing my handshake since grade school.
-她没有戳破皮吧 -没有
- Did she break the skin? - No.
那就好 我喜欢你
Okay, good. I like you.
你懂得怎么和人打交道
You know how to handle people.
可以说是穿裙子的赶牛棒
Basically a cattle prod in a dress.
酒喝得怎么样 船长
Enjoying your wine, captain?
凯伦 从乘客的角度来看
Now, Karen, putting your passenger hat on for a second,
你觉得爱瑞丝还能做些什么
what more can Iris be doing?
其实船员和乘客之间有很大的分歧
Well, there's quite a divide between staff and passengers.
那是原版Kindle上的《消失的爱人》吗
Is that really Gone Girl on an original Kindle?
抱歉 现在不行 我们正在谈话
Sorry, not now. We're talking.
这是不对外开放的谈话区域 谢谢
This is a restricted conversational area. Thank you.
我的建议是 或许可以拍张照片
So, I would suggest, I don't know, maybe a photo?
大家欢声笑语 打成一片的照片
Everyone together, you know, laughing, hitting it off.
要不在舰桥照吧
Maybe on the bridge!
-这主意真傻♥逼♥ -我喜欢这个主意
- That's a shitty idea. - I love this idea.
也就是说 这主意太牛逼了
As in, that idea is the shit!
所以我们都同意
So, we're all agreed that...
凯伦的主意牛逼到家了
that Karen's idea is very much the shit.
长指甲女士说到点子上了
Claw lady's on to something.
我们要向地球人展示我们的团结
We show the people of Earth a moment of unity.
不到一小时后我们就有在土卫二
We have another slingshot moment coming up in less than an hour,
变轨的机会了
around Enceladus.
完美
This is perfect.
我们找一些乘客去舰桥
We get a bunch of passengers on the bridge,
找一些普通大众
get some Mr. Average
按我们给孩子准备的假按钮
to push that fake button we have for the kids.
你为什么要给他灌输这样的想法
Why would you put that idea into his head?
如果你非要给他灌输想法
If you could have put anything in there,
为什么不告诉他去全身麻醉
why not general anesthetic?
你到底有什么不满 你个抱怨鬼
What is your problem, you big whinebag?
舰桥上的情况
Well, things on the bridge...
现在有点不确定
It's a little fluid right now.
可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
fluid一词多义
你的含水量高达85%
You're at 85 percent fluid.
你总说船员有多专业
Look, you're always saying the crew are so professional.
没错 我说了很多傻♥逼♥的瞎话
Yeah, I say a lot of things that are shit.
-你没发现吗 -的确如此
- Don't you notice that? - Yeah.
土卫二...我不喜欢这颗卫星
Enceladus is... it's... I don't like it, as a moon.
好了 二位中年炮♥友♥ 你们看这样行不行
All right, you middle-aged fuck buddies, here's the deal.
爱瑞丝刚刚下达了命令通知全船
Iris just sent word for it to be announced ship-wide.
见鬼
Arse!
我们该让谁来按按钮呢
Now, where are we at with the button-pusher?
找哪个普通大众
Mr. Average.
亲爱的 我把你的包拿来了
Sweetie. I have your purse.
谢谢 亲爱的
Honey. Thank you.
船长 贾德先生
Captain, Mr. Judd.
伙计们 能带我一起吗
Guys. Can I join the party?
就是他了
He'll do.
我感觉自己像是舞会皇后
I feel like I'm the prom queen or something.
喝得茫茫然 准备献上自己的第一次
Drunk on cheap wine, I'm ready to lose my virginity.
没错
Yeah!
而我一定会毫不犹豫地辣手摧花
And I would deflower you in a second!
我真为你骄傲 弗兰克
I am so proud of you, Frank!
好了 等会儿你按下按钮 耶
Okay, so you'll hit the button, "Yay,"
大家一起欢呼 绕卫星变轨
cheering, cheering, cheering, moon-sling,
然后所有人举杯庆祝 除了爱瑞丝
and then everybody drinks a beer except for Iris.
她在工作
Iris is on duty.
突发新闻
大道五号♥的独家录像
乘客弗兰克·凯利将按下回家的按钮
之前我们像人类一样沟通
You know, it was kinda nice, earlier,
而不是像狗一样咆哮
to talk, you know, like people,
感觉还挺好的
not barking like dogs.
-像混♥蛋♥一样 -没错
- Assholes. - Yeah.
劳驾
Excuse me.
我想点一份提拉米苏
Yes, I'd love a tiramisu.
给我也来一份 伙计
You know what, tiramisu me up too, buddy!
恐怕只剩一份了
I'm afraid there's only one left.
你是说在我们回家以前
So, for the next however long,
都没提拉米苏吃了吗
we're out of tiramisu?
-是的 -天呐 这可是大事
- Yeah. - Oh, my God, this is big.
-那我得赶紧点一份 -你点吧
- I'd better get it, then. - You'd better get it.
我是说分着吃 道格 我们一起
To share, Doug! For us!
你听到了 她的原句是"那我得赶紧点一份"
Quote, you were here, "I better get it then."
不是"我们"
Not "us."
宾格不能做主语 道格
Well, "Us better get it" isn't a sentence, Doug!
点一份提拉米苏塞进你的菊花吧
God. Take that tiramisu and shove it right up your ass.
那就点一份提拉米苏
You know what? Tira-me-su! Please.
但不是塞进我的菊花
But not up my asshole.
放在桌上就行
You can just put it right here on the table.
你好啊
Hey there. So...
你去玩过贾德攀登架吗
Have you, been to the Judd jungle gym?
你是怎么听说的
And how did you hear about it?
定向广♥告♥ 口碑宣传
Targeted ad? Word of mouth?
你家保姆说的
Your nanny?
-你好吗 伙计 -还不赖
- How you doing, buddy? - I'm okay.
-你多大了 -十二岁
- How old are you? - 12.
那是个糟糕的年纪
That's an awful age.
我十二岁时想当一名说唱歌♥手
When I was 12, I wanted to be a rapper.
我试图买♥♥把枪 十足的匪帮做派
I tried to buy a gun, the whole deal.
我当时一团糟
I was a mess.
不
No.
你就不该跟人类说话
You should never speak to human beings.
我可是乘客服务主管
Well, I'm the head of passenger services!
大家晚上好 激动吗
Good evening, everybody. Excited?
那个
Is...
赛勒斯准备好给纳迪亚提白了吧
So, Cyrus is ready to prompt Nadia with the commands, right?
不 她要自己来
No, she's gonna do it herself.
但她自己来不了 她没记住
But she can't do it herself. She hasn't memorized them.
你入戏了
You're in character.
我不知道你说的"入戏"是什么意思
I do not know what you mean by "in character".
好吧 你入戏了
Okay, you're in character.
我是莎拉
I'm being Sarah.
你刚才是冲我...
Did you just... Did you just wink at...
这按钮是假的吧
This button doesn't work, right?
是的 一点儿用没有 假的
No, no, it's not even connected, no.
-我能试下吗 你介意吗 -当然不
- Can I? Do you mind? - Of course.
快看
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表