剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
她才不是小孩 她是个成年人
She's not a child. She's a grown woman!
-什么 -我骂的是你
- What? - I'm talking about you!
那去你的
Oh, well, fuck you then!
不要再拔我的额发了
No more tugging my forelock!
其实 你可以把我的头发全部拿走
In fact, you can fucking have my forelock.
我的天 他要把头拔下来了
Oh my god! He's taking his head off!
你在做什么 恶心死了
What are you doing? That's disgusting!
天啊 他要把头拔下来了
Oh my god, he's taking off his head!
-他是在取出微型芯片吗 -他是机器人吗
- Is he removing a microchip? - Is he an android?
那是假发吗 你是英国人还秃顶
Is that a hairpiece? You're British and bald?
还没全秃 没全秃
Balding! Balding!
他赏心悦目 浓密漂亮的头发啊
His lovely, lovely hair!
戴上假发 求你了 我让你复职
Re-hair yourself! Please! I'll re-captain you!
实际上我命令你
Actually, that's an order!
-把那玩意儿戴上 -不
- Put that thing back on! - No.
不 你不能再对我发号♥施令了
No. You can't give me orders anymore.
-什么 -因为我是平民身份了
- What? - 'Cause I'm a civilian.
好了 借过一下 借过一下
All right, coming through, coming through!
小乘客 我是你们中的一员了
Chief petty passenger. I'm one of you now.
这面墙好弯啊
Oh, this wall, seems awfully curvy.
为什么要做成这样 我要打一星
Why have they done that? One star, I think.
操♥你♥妈♥ 阿片船长
Fuck you, Captain Opioid!
我要用这顶肮脏的假发来擦浴室
I'm gonna take this filthy hair to clean my shower...
还有我的蛋蛋
and my own balls!
我有搓澡巾了
I've got a loofah!
给这艘船找个船长
I want this ship re-captained.
氮含量正常
Nitro level is good.
看起来不错 女士们
Looking real good, ladies.
轨道很漂亮
Beautiful orbit. Okay.
径向轴参数
Okay, radial axis parameters?
扫描全区域指定模块单元
Modular... nomination units scanning all fields?
很好 答非所问 请切换至手动驾驶
Good. It's not what I asked, but switch it to manual, please.
操 真的吗
Oh, shit. Really?
当然 我等不及了
Oh yeah. I can't wait.
我能行
I got this.
好
Yeah.
看看这些老迈的手指
Now, let's see if these old fingers
还能挑逗大姑娘吗
can still tickle a big gal.
真奇怪 它没反应
Well, that's weird. It's not responding.
这些全都没反应 你看
None of it responds. Look, if I just...
你就即兴表演一下吧
Just sort of improv it.
如果你们因为这是我第一天上任就捉弄我
Okay, if this is hazing 'cause it's my first day,
我一点都不喜欢
I don't appreciate it.
不 不 没问题 就是
Oh, no, no, it's great. It's just--
假装一下
you know, mime it a bit.
我去听听通讯
Okay, I'm just gonna go to comms.
该死的
Fuck's sake.
那是我要求收集的垃圾吗
Is that junk for my collection?
第一 这不是垃圾
Oh, well, firstly, this is not junk,
第二 也不是你要求收集的
and secondly, it's not really your collection.
我已经被任命负责了 所以
Well, I've been put in charge of it, so...
我不知道哪个人让你负责的
Well, I don't know who put you in charge of it,
但这是我的主意 你就该用这些东西
but this was my idea. I mean, you should be using this stuff
建一个我的塑像
to build a statue of me.
或许你可以把你的大头捐了
Maybe you could donate your incredibly big head.
我只是开玩笑
I was only joking.
她今天不太能听懂玩笑
She's not really getting jokes today.
-弗兰克 -我要提问
- Frank. - Hi, question.
如果我们真的在以每小时几千公里的速度飞行
If we really are moving at thousands of miles an hour,
为什么我们感觉不到
how come it doesn't feel like it?
我没时间跟你解释所有物理学原理
I don't have time to explain all of physics to you.
我不要你跟我解释所有物理学原理
Okay, you don't have to explain all of physics to me,
我的工作是视效 就是视觉特效
I work in VFX. It stands for visual effects?
我想要一个你没在跟我说话的
Well, I would like to see a visual effect of you
-视觉特效 -真没礼貌
- not talking to me. - Okay, rude.
比莉的构造只有百分之三十是血肉
Billie is only 30 percent flesh and blood.
其他都是 我也不知道 骨头吗
The rest is... I don't know. Bone?
我还等着你捐的十公斤呢
And I'm still waiting on your ten kilos.
你要我捐
You want a donation?
不捐这个了
I don't want this.
你干嘛不拿走这个笨重的蠢东西
Well. Why don't you take one of these stupid heavy things--
还挺轻的
It's actually quite light.
船上到处都是 一点用都没有
There are a lot of them, and they're completely useless,
你要的捐赠有了 不用谢
so there is your donation, and you're welcome.
-轻轻一拔就拿下来了 -是啊
- That came off pretty easy. - Yeah.
-放回去 弗兰克 -感觉像是电影布景
- Put it back, Frank. - Feel like a movie set.
-是啊 -我很懂这些
- Yeah. - You know, I should know.
我其实经常忙活电影布景
I-- I actually-- I'm around movie sets a lot.
我的工作是视效 就是视觉特效
I work in VFX. Stands for visual effects.
不过事情还是有可能平息
I mean, things might blow over, though.
我是说等你上了大道五号♥
You know, while you're up on, uh, Avenue 5.
我觉得要花上不少时间才能让这事平息
Yeah, well, I think it'll take more than a couple of days to blow over.
反正你也要在船上待不少时间
Well, you're gonna be more than a couple of days.
抱歉 我不会留在大道五号♥上
Sorry, sorry. I'm not staying on Avenue 5.
我拽上贾德先生 然后我们就回去了
I'm grabbing Mr. Judd, and then we are going back.
对 我们回去
Yeah... we're going back.
没错 我们回去
Yes, we're going back.
是我的"我们"还是你的"我们"
Yeah, but my "we're" or your "we're"?
我觉得我们说的"我们"不太一样
I feel like we're at crossed "we'res."
我们就是你 我 贾德先生
We are-- Look, you, me, and Mr. Judd.
我们三个一起回地球
We are all going back to Earth.
要是贾德先生上船了 你就不行了
Not if Mr. Judd is on this shuttle, you're not.
那你能给我一个理由吗
Well, can you give me one good reason why not?
给你两个都行 自己数数座位
I can give you two. Count the seats.
快点
Hurry up.
-看人犹豫我就头疼 -抱歉了
- Hesitation gives me headache. - All right, sorry,
我第一次吃自助餐
I'm a buffet virgin.
老爷子 你能不能快点
Hey, grandpa, can you hurry up?
-我要去拿培根 -我被自助群P了
- Trying to get to the bacon. - I'm getting gang buffeted.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只是
Well, I'm-- I'm just--
这样刷一下就行 并不难
You just swipe it like this. It's really not hard, you know?
-知道了 抱歉 -天啊
- Okay. All right. Sorry. - Jesus.
付款有问题吗
Problem paying?
是的 不知道为什么 好像...
Yes. I don't know why. It just seems to--
刷不出来 我可以
It doesn't come up. Uh... Is it-- Is it okay
-直接拿走吗 -抱歉先生
- if I take this and just-- - Sorry, sir.
我不能允许你这样做
I can't allow you to do that.
你现在降级为乘客了
You're down as a passenger now.
-所以只能 -什么 我不是
- So... just-- - I'm-- What? I'm not--
我明白他的把戏了
Oh, I see what he's done.
那我怎么办 去吃家具吗
So, what do I do? I just eat the furniture?
一切还好吗
Hey. Everything okay?
他的账户里没有贾德币
He doesn't have any Judd Bucks in his account.
马特 跟他沟通一下好吗
Matt, tell him, will you?
我来处理 给我吧
I'm gonna take care of this. Okay.
跟我来
Come here.
我可能得叫保安来抓你
I'm probably gonna have to call security on you,
但我保证会让你先跑
but I promise I'll give you a big head start.
千万别往自己的客舱躲
And don't try to hide in your cabin.
因为贾德让斯派克搬进去了
'Cause Judd gave it to Spike.
好 这就是他的把戏 是吧
Right. So that's his game, is it?
好 我也有个把戏
Okay, well, I've got another game
这个把戏就叫...
that I'm playing. It's called...
没关系 起名不容易
Yeah, it's okay. Names are hard.
不 我想到了 就叫
No, I've got it. It's called...
就叫 "一副蠢相的傻♥逼♥
It's called "Fuck You in the Stupid Fucking Face
我衷心祝愿你的飞船坠毁
and I Hope Your Spaceship Fucking Crashes.
操♥你♥妈♥" 就叫这个
Fuck You" is what it's called. Yeah.
听起来是个好把戏
That sounds like a good game.
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表