剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
该死
Oh shit...
地球传来的消息
Message from Earth.
他们的儿子刚从昏迷中苏醒
Their son just woke up from his coma.
他想知道他父母在哪儿
He wants to know where his parents are.
-天呐 -这可不妙
- Oh, god. - That's not good.
我先闪了
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna go.
马特 这里能交给你吗
Matt, can I leave that one with you?
你好啊
Hello! Hi.
我不想和你争回程的座位
I don't wanna have to fight you for a place home.
-拉芙 拉芙 -但我
- Rav, Rav, Rav. - But I--
听好 我是飞行员
Okay, look, I'm the pilot.
不管怎样 我都要回家
I'm going home, whatever happens.
乘客要么是你 要么是贾德先生
The passenger is either you or Mr. Judd
要么是你们俩
or both of you
如果你们中的一个人吃了另一个
if one of you has eaten the other.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
可能也没那么糟
I mean, it might not be so bad.
没有媒体 还能看屎光秀
No press. Illuminated turd shows.
自助餐 太空旅行 旅行
Buffets. Cruise life. Cruisin'!
我能做到 对吗
I can do this, right?
-带我回家 马上带我回家 -该死 我做不到
- Get me home! Get me home right now! - Damn it! I can't!
-这是全自动的 -想想办法
- It's automated! - Do something!
-松开我的手 松开我的手 -我害怕 我好害怕
- Let go of my arm! Let go of my arm! - I'm afraid! I'm very scared!
我做不到...救命 该死
I can't-- Help! Oh shit!
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表