剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
- Six months! - Hallelujah!
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen! - Amen!
他妈的真男人
A-fucking-men!
-你又回到密友名单上了 -谢谢 哈里森
- You're back in the black book! - Thank you, Harrison.
滚开
Get fucked!
不要挡路 穷鬼们
Out of the way, poor people.
你好 马屁先生
Hello, Mr. Schmooze.
我是诚心诚意地说这话的
And I'm saying that now unironically.
把不必要的东西放到走廊里用于掷荷
So, non-essential items to the hallway for jettisoning.
你们可以跟着我做 我带了太多东西 来吧
You can follow my lead. I overpacked. Come on.
扪心自问 我真的需要不止一条裤子吗
Ask yourself: "Do I really need more than one pair of pants?"
干得好 船长
Well done, Captain.
谢谢 我认为
Thank you. Yep, I think it's...
是时候喝上一杯了
probably time for a drink.
没时间 我们没时间了
No time! We don't have time!
没有足够的时间来学习对接飞船了
That's not enough time to learn how to dock the ship!
即便是我在六个月内也学不会
Even I couldn't learn it in six months,
而且我比你聪明多了
and I'm so much smarter than you.
没有足够的时间来学习对接飞船了
That is not enough time to learn how to dock a ship--
时间不够
That's not enough time!
-六个月 -不够
- Six months? - No!
-我在想什么 -不够 天啊
- What am I thinking? - No! Oh my god!
我需要多年的时间
I need years!
怎么了 你怎么表现得像个
What's the matter? Why are you acting like
有秘密的寄养小孩
a little foster child with a secret?
船长现在只有六个月
Okay, the Captain now has only got six months
去学习如何对接飞船
to learn how to dock the ship.
-时间不够 -什么
- That is not enough time. - What?!
我学会煮鸡蛋都花了不止六个月
It took me longer than that to learn how to poach an egg.
好吧 我们只能寄望
Well, let's just hope
你非常擅长应对截止日期[死线]
that you are really, really good with deadlines.
我只听出了"死"这个字
The only thing I hear there is "dead."
我要收回之前对你说的话
You know what? I take back what I said to you before.
你不是马屁船长
You're not Captain Schmooze.
你更像是酒鬼船长
You're more like Captain Booze.
-怼得越来越好了 -谢谢
- It's getting better. - Thank you.
非常好
Really good.
-七 六 五 四 -座位上放的是什么
- Seven... six... five... four... - What's in the seat?!
-食物调味剂 -好的 不需要这个
- Uh, food flavorings. - Right. Won't be needing those.
二 一
...two... one.
-出发 出发 -发射
- Go, go, go, go, go, go! - Launch.
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表