剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
Thank god there's not gonna be a cull
否则某人就倒霉了
'cause it would be bad news for, uh...
比莉 通讯恢复了
Hey, Billie, comms are up.
我知道 刚拿到救援方案
Yeah, I know. Just got the rescue plan.
我在等我丈夫和妻子的信息
Waiting for messages from my husband and wife.
我给他们发了"再给个机会好吗"的请求
I sent them a "can we try again" plea.
挺好 说回救援方案
Cool. Okay, so the plan.
首先 指挥中心将发射一个巨大的对接站
Firstly, Mission Control are gonna send up a huge docking station.
怎么了
What?
我的消息好像没有发送成功
Looks like the messages I sent them didn't go.
该死的木星
Oh, titting Jupiter.
真遗憾 听听援救方案
I'm-- sorry about that. Um... So, the plan?
这是什么
What is this?
这可以算是发射到外太空的
This is, uh... a kind of floating airport terminal
悬浮机场航站楼
which they send into deep space.
我们对接 用五百艘救援船
We dock, everybody gets in 500 shuttles,
在48小时内撤离所有人
and we evac in a 48-hour window.
接着就能回家了
And go home.
提醒我一下 为什么我要回去呢
Can you remind me why I'd wanna go there?
你还需要了解一些信息
Right, well, there's-- there's a little bit more.
可能你坐下听比较好
So, maybe you should sit down.
肯定没好事
Hmm, here we go.
还记得发射仪式上
You remember, at the launch ceremony,
乔把你的手印和应急控制台做了配对
that Joe paired your handprint with the emergency console.
他还偷偷配对了自己的手印
And he secretly paired his own.
只不过他的手连同尸体都在棺材里
But they are now in a coffin with the rest of his corpse,
所以现在只有一双手能...
leaving us with only one set of hands that can now do...
干那个
that.
什么 你是说
What? You--
你想让我来对接飞船 让我吗
You mean you want me to dock the ship? Me?
-你可以的 你可以学 -但是
- And you can. You can learn. - But--
因为我们有三年半的时间
Because we have three and half years.
时间够吗
Is that enough time?
一般要学会得花五年
Well, it usually does take five.
五年
Five years?
好吧 你看 我注意到
Right, well, you see, I noticed a difference
这两个数字不一样
between those two numbers.
但有一部分极有天赋的人
But there are some extremely gifted candidates
能在四年内学会
that can do it in four.
这些极有天赋的人
And these extremely gifted candidates,
是已经五十多岁
are they guys in their late 50s
连尿到马桶里都费劲的人吗
who can barely steer piss into a toilet bowl?
你能做到
You can do this.
我能做到吗
I can do this?
你能
You can.
-我能做到 -绝对的
- I can do it. - Absolutely.
你真觉得我做到
You really think I can do it?
不 你做不到 我骗谁呢
No, you can't do it. Who am I kidding?
-可你刚才说我能做到 -对 我知道
- Well, you just said that I could do it! - Yes, I know,
但我只是想鼓励你自信点
but I was trying to just boost your confidence.
鼓励了三秒钟
For three seconds.
我的极限了 真的抱歉
That's all I can muster, I'm really sorry.
-突破极限 -听着 瑞恩
- Well, muster more. - Okay, look, Ryan...
你能做到 因为坦白说 你必须做到
You can do this because, quite frankly, you have to.
-但我做不到 -但你会做到的
- But I can't. - But you will.
-我会吗 -你会的
- I will? - You will.
现在 带着信念说出来
Now, say it like you mean it.
我不相信 你也不信
I don't mean it. Neither do you.
那你不会伪装一下吗
Well, can't you just pretend?
行 我能做到
Yeah. I can do this.
瑞恩船长
Captain Ryan?
不好意思 你走错地方了
You-- I'm sorry, you're, uh-- You're in the wrong place.
溜冰场在上面一层
The ice rink is on the next level.
不不 不是的 我在找你
Oh, no, no, no. It's you that I'm looking for.
我要给你离婚诉讼通知书
I need to serve you with a notice for divorce proceedings.
这个假期工作真多啊
It's quite a working vacation for me.
我得回溜冰场了
Yeah, I gotta get back to the rink.
按理说 这是我这辈子最悲惨的时刻
By rights, this should be the worst moment of my life.
但现在 我必须去上面的船长餐桌招待客人
But now, I have to go up and host the Captain's Table
保持微笑散发魅力
and smile and be charming.
所以 那才是我这辈子最糟糕的时刻
So... that can be the worst moment of my life.
-你能做... -是啊 是啊
- You can do--! - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
贾德星系
艾伦 给我紧急补给船的方案
Alan, I need the plans for the emergency supply shuttle.
好
Yes.
我们刚好有一小时的机会
We've just time with a one-hour window for a shuttle
可以用飞船将药物补给和食物调味剂...
to bring medical supplies and food flavorings--
拉芙去死 拉芙去死
Fuck you, Rav! Fuck you, Rav! Fuck you, Rav!
突发新闻
无情的拉芙想让五百人死在太空
拉芙去死 拉芙去死 拉芙去死
Fuck you, Rav! Fuck you, Rav! Fuck you, Rav! Fuck you, Rav!
我们需要贾德回来 有问题的是他 不是我
We need Judd here. He's the problem. Not me.
他的脸就是一面巨大的挡箭牌
His face is a giant blast shield,
我只想缩在那后面
and I intend on cowering behind it.
怎么做
How?
我们用补给船载他回来
We bring him back on the supply shuttle.
在六层发现了一个丢失的钱包
A lost wallet was found on level six,
但在这里钱形同废纸
but money is essentially useless up here,
所以我们大概会直接把它丢出去
so we're-- we're probably just gonna throw it out.
他来了 他饿了
He's here, he's hungry...
你好
Hello.
他用第三人称称呼自己
He's in the third person.
船长坐上了船长餐桌
Putting the "captain" into "Captain's Table,"
-稳稳的 -没错
- and-- and "stable," actually. - Yes, that's true.
这应该是第一次
I think for the first time ever,
有人放鸽子
we have some no-shows.
最好的位子还空着 你们
Uh, best seats in the house! You guys...
你们想过来吗
you guys wanna fight over it?
不用 我坐这里就行
No, I'm good over here.
和我父亲吃晚餐 我♥干♥嘛这么说
Having dinner with my father-- Don't know why I said that.
比莉 你要一起吗
Billie. You wanna join us?
我很乐意 但还是算了
I would love to, but... No, I wouldn't.
好吧
All right, well...
我想要的人都到了
All the people I wanna be with... right here.
对吧
Right?
船上最好的桌子
Best table on board!
最热门的其实是粪便教宗
The real hot ticket is the fecal pope.
大家都去朝圣了 所以没人来
It's The Shrining. That's why this place is so empty.
瑞恩 你什么时候才能
Ryan, when are you gonna clear
让那些呆头呆脑的蟑螂远离我的走廊
these gawping cockroaches from my corridor?
已经提上日程首位了
It's at the top of my agenda.
优先到不能更优先了
It's actually above the word "agenda."
谢谢
Thank you.
你最好笑的笑话是哪个
What's, like, your best joke?
其实这个很主观
Uh, that's subjective, really.
就好像问你
'Cause that's like asking you
你最喜欢引擎的哪个部分
what's your favorite part of the engine.
-贝克隆过滤器 -好吧
- Belkron filter. - Sure.
真好 我暂时忘记了
This is nice. For once, I'm not thinking about
要在这里困上几年
being stuck up here for years.
但现在又想起来了
Although, now I am.
还被屎包围着
Surrounded in shit.
这句用瑞典语怎么说
How do they say that in Swedish?
好优美的语言
Oh, it's a beautiful language.
迈克 鱼怎么样
Mike, how's the fish?
不错
Yeah, it's good.
很好 番茄呢
Great. And the tomatoes?
番茄真棒 真棒
The tomatoes are very good. Very good.
-不用吃这么大一口 -哈里森
- Don't eat with your mouth full. - Harrison.
你的番茄呢
How are your tomatoes?
不就是番茄吗 还能怎么说
Well, they're tomatoes. What can you say about tomatoes?
可以说它们很好吃啊
Well, I said they were good.
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表