剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
That little boy's grown into a man.
胆子也肥了不少
He's got himself some fat balls!
我们的婚姻比你的
Our relationship is more important
平级调动重要得多
than your lateral career move.
-老天 -快过来 宝贝
- Jesus! - Go, get in there, honey.
天啊 我从没像现在这样
Oh, my gosh! I have never been
觉得你这么迷人
more attracted to you than right now!
你们中只有一人能回家 不许坐那个位置
Only one of you can go home. All right? No one else sits that seat.
道格 我希望你走 我希望你安全回家
Doug, I want you to go. I want you to get home safe.
不 必须是你 必须是你
No, it has to be you. It has to be you.
-我好爱你 米娅 -道格
- Fucking love you, Mia. - Oh, Doug!
冲着马斯那种挨骂不还嘴的人吼
It never felt right to just yell at someone like Mads
一点意思都没有
and have him just absorb it.
我也爱你 黄发公主
I also love you, yellow princess.
你能不能闭上嘴
Will you shut the shit up?
-好吧 -我之前说你的笑声吵
- Okay. - Yeah. All that stuff about your laugh
然后想挤进补给船 那只是个笑话
and then trying to get in the shuttle, it was all just a joke.
隐藏的笑话
An unclear joke.
乔丹 你才是个隐藏的笑话
You know, Jordan, you are an unclear joke.
有人点了中世纪大餐吗
Did somebody order the medieval feast?
-那是乔的残肢吗 -我把他分成小块了
- That Joe's bits? - I, uh, stripped him for parts.
你就只有透明袋子吗
Did you only have a clear bag?
不 我花了点时间才找到透明的
No, it actually took me a while to find this.
是可降解材料
It's biodegradable.
不幸的是 乔的手
So, unfortunately, are Joe's hands.
在太空中碎裂了
They burst in space.
可怜的乔
Poor Joe,
他要是知道自己不能派上用场 一定会很难过
he'd be so sad knowing he's not useful.
不能搭把手
Handy.
你那傻♥逼♥的
Will you pause
晚间脱口秀节目
the shitty open mic night routine
能不能暂停一下
for just two minutes?
该走的是我
I should definitely go.
莎拉也会希望我走
It's what Sarah would want.
老实说我没听她说过你一句好话 纳迪亚
I honestly never heard her say a good word about you, Nadia.
好了 不 不 不 你在想什么
Right! No, no, no! What do you think--
-不 不 回来 米娅 -不
- No, no, no, no! Get back! Get back! Mia! - No!
好了 够了
Right! That's it!
我的耐性已经
My patience has snapped
像两百岁的面包条一样折断了 我受够了
like a 200-year-old breadstick! I've had it!
我还是船长呢
I am the captain still!
我来决定谁去谁留
And I decide who stays and who goes!
你们两头猪 给我出去
You two! Pinky and Perky! Out!
-真的吗 -快点 出去
- Really? - Go on! Get out!
你太易怒了
You have an anger problem.
这才是我看大头照的时候脑补的船长
That's the captain I remember from that headshot.
-他们要回来吗 -对
- Are they coming back? - Yeah.
马特 把乔给我
Matt, give me Joe.
不 不 不 现在别闹 把乔给我
No-- no, no, no, don't do that, not now. Just give me Joe.
看啊 装逼女王和装逼弗兰克来了
Oh look, it's the Queen of Sheba and the Frank of Sheba.
-来势汹汹啊 -听着
- Look busy. - So, uh
那是什么
What's that?
装有我朋友的残肢的袋子
It's a bag with some of my friend in it.
好吧
Okay
你得换个冷藏袋 不然化了会漏
You're gonna need a cool bag because that will drip.
凯伦 抱歉 我无意冒犯
Karen, sorry, I don't mean to be impolite,
-但闭上你的臭嘴 -你说什么
- but shut your piehole. - Hey!
-弗兰克 -弗兰克
- Frank. - Frank.
我先说清楚 无论谁回去
Just so everybody understands, whoever goes back,
都要带上乔 明白吗
takes Joe with them. All right?
好 好
Okay, okay.
也许 也许你该走
Maybe... Maybe you should go.
什么 我
What, me?
去休息一下 看点板球比赛
Get some rest. Watch some cricket.
为什么 就因为我现在很有威严吗
Why? Because I'm standing here like this?
你知道我平时不这样吧
You realize I don't usually.
你很不开心
You're very unhappy.
你知道你每次毒舌挖苦人的时候
You know that thing you do where you act sarcastic
想让我们同情你 你成功了 我们确实同情
so we all feel sorry for you? It works. We do.
不管你是想做什么
Whatever it is you were trying to do,
我们都很感激
we appreciate that.
我能理解你
I related to you
-因为你一直都在失败 -是啊
- because you always fell short. - Yeah.
可能我才该当船长
You know what? Maybe I should be captain.
我不是船长反而很怪
It's-- It's kinda weird that I'm not.
我先是被你们的信任感动了
Well, I am moved by your faith.
然后是你们的不信任 还有不在乎
And then your lack of it. And now, your indifference.
再见
Bye.
好了 呆子 我们出发吧
All right, come on, Chuckles, let's go.
好的 先生 我已经按下了按钮
Yes, sir, I've-- I've pressed the button.
好
All right.
比莉 为什么你不...
Billie? What-- Why aren't you doing the...
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
操 不行
Oh, fuck! No!
-不行 我不能走 -不能吗
- No, I can't go. - No?
你们需要我的双手
You need my hands...
来操控这堆金属...
to-- to-- the big fucking steel--
因为乔的双手现在已经成了肉酱
because Joe's hands are now pulped to buggery!
-没错 -我得留下来
- Yeah. - No, I've gotta stay.
不过说实话 你的健忘
But actually, this forgetfulness
让我觉得也许你该走
makes me think maybe you should go.
-他老是这样子的吗 -是的
- Is he... always like that? - Oh, yeah.
他偶尔会切换口音
He occasionally switches up the accent,
但主要来说 这就是一直让我头疼的问题
but for the most part, this is what I've been dealing with.
也许我该走
Maybe I should go.
弗兰克
Frank!
不用了 我不走
Okay. No, I'm good.
闭嘴 弗兰克 因为座位上写着我的名字
Shut up, Frank, 'cause the seat's got my name on it!
什么 座位上写的是"粉碎渣男"吗
What? Oh, does the seat say "Smasher Fuckboy" on it?
我已经受够了这花里胡哨的闹剧
You know what? I'm done with this hokey-pokey bull-S.
好了 设置左舷掷荷
All right, uh, set port side jettison.
开始吧 宝贝
Hit that, baby!
掷荷开始 倒数五十五 五十四
Jettison commencing. Fifty-five, 54...
你是我目前为止最不喜欢的乘客
You know, you've been my least favorite so far.
你怎么不先照照镜子
Well, you're not exactly Audrey Hepburn, are you?
-我们赶紧... -四十九
- So let's just... ... - forty-nine...
好吧 确实该按第二个按钮了
Yeah, well, it is time for the second button.
四十六 四十五
forty-six, 45...
第二个按钮按下了
That was the second button.
飞船发射开始
Shuttle launch commencing.
-四十一 -倒数六十
- forty-one... - Sixty...
-四十 -五十九
- forty... - fifty-nine...
-三十九 -五十八
- thirty-nine... - fifty-eight...
-三十八 -五十七
- thirty-eight... - fifty-seven...
这是什么鬼东西 男屎四重唱吗
What is this, a barbershit quartet?
这就像是精神错乱
This is like psychosis,
而且一点都不好玩
but without any of the advantages.
你为什么要用自己的声音
Why would you use your own voice?
我的声音多动人
I have a beautiful voice.
爱瑞丝 你还记得我们录音的那天吗
Iris, do you remember the day that we recorded my numbers?
记得 你不会倒数
Yes, you struggled to count in reverse,
所以他正数后我们再编辑成倒数的
so he counted up and made us re-edit it.
真是天才
So genius.
好了 都让开 贾德要过去 快点
Okay, make a hole. Judd coming through. Come on.
为什么我要去 我以为我们都认同了
Why am I going now? I thought we all agreed
地球上所有的生物都恨我
that every living creature on Earth hated me.
离飞射到底还有四十秒还是四秒
Is it 40 or four for the launch?
-你个死蠢材给我滚下去 -不要
- Get your talentless ass outta here. - No, no!
三十一
thirty-one...
-气闸打开了 太好了 -贾德
- Airlocks open, yes. - Judd!
你个死天才给我滚上来
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表