剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
Get your talented ass in here!
掷荷
And jettison.
我什么都没碰
I didn't touch anything.
我们刚刚从左舷气闸掷荷了
We just jettisoned from the port side airlocks.
还有六个月就能回家了 宝贝
We're gonna home in six months, baby.
这才是逼我娶她的好女人
That's the woman who made me marry her!
你是从尾部掷荷的 不是左舷
You jettisoned out of the rear, not the port side.
你说了左舷 其实是飞船尾部
You said "port side." It's the rear of the ship.
就是左舷气闸掷荷来着
The port side airlock jettison, yeah.
-不 飞船尾部 -不 是左
- No, the rear of the ship... - No, the port--
才是我们掷荷的位置
is where we were jettisoning things out.
-你是对的 -是的
- Oh, that's right. Yeah. - Yeah.
但不是 因为我们有太多东西要扔了
But no. Um... Because we had so much stuff that--
而且左舷有五个气闸
And there are five airlocks along the port side
船尾只有两个 所以从左舷掷荷
and only two at the stern. So it was more efficient,
效率更高
you know, to jettison from the port side.
但我们的目的
No, the whole point
是要从飞船后面掷荷
is to jettison from the back of the ship
才能将飞船向前推
'cause that's what pushes you forwards,
朝想要的方向前进
in the direction you wanna go.
你得从后门扔出去
You've gotta... shit out of the back of the ship.
这是最简单的"常屎"
This is basic shitting!
连婴儿都知道 凯伦 他们从后门拉屎
Even babies know that, Karen. They shit out the back
-向来如此 -没错
- pretty consistently. - Right.
凯伦 宝宝用后门拉屎
Karen, babies shit from the back!
我见过 他们拉在尿布里
I've seen babies do that. They do it in diapers!
对 难道美国没人教物理吗
Right, does no one teach physics in America?
-来个人解释清楚 -赛勒斯 快处理
- Somebody explain it properly! - Cyrus. Cyrus, get on it.
-快处理 -如果你从左边 从左边推
- Get on it. - If you push on the left, if you push on the left...
-那就... -你就改变了...
- Then you... - you push-- you change...
-我的天啊 -她现在懂了
- Oh my god. - She gets it now.
你让我们偏离了航线
You have knocked us off course.
我感觉要死了 牙齿也要掉了
I feel like I'm dying and my teeth are falling out.
-新的航线 -我不想听
- On our new trajectory... - I don't wanna hear this.
即使是地球尝试营救我们
the soonest we could even attempt
最快也要
a rescue from Earth...
八年
eight years.
爱瑞丝
Iris!
拦住那扇门 道格
Get that door, Doug!
不 你不能...不行
No! No, you can't-- Don't-- You can't--
放开
Leave it!
门关上了
The door is closed.
对 飞向太空的时候我喜欢把门关上
Yeah, I like to have it like that when we go to space.
不 不要
No, no, no!
-你能打开吗 -不能 那是自动锁
- Can you unclose it? - No. No, it's on the auto-lock.
就是自动上锁的锁
That's short for automatic lock.
爱瑞丝
Iris!
我出不去
I'm trapped!
你得做一件特别恶劣的事
I need you to do something really bad
这样所有人就会指责你 而不是我了
so that everybody looks at you and not at me, okay?
我感觉像赤身裸体掉进了荨麻丛里
I feel like I've fallen into nettles naked.
记得弗兰克按按钮的时候吗
Remember when Frank pushed the button?
对 还记得吗
Yeah! Remember that, right?
弗兰克按了那个按钮 弗兰克真是混♥蛋♥
Frank pushed the button. What an asshole Frank is.
哪个会先撑不住呢 精神还是身体
I wonder which will go first, the mind or the body?
我打赌是精神先崩溃
My money's on the mind.
分离 分离
Detach. Detach.
正在分离
-离门远点 -不
- Get away from the door. - No!
晚了 已经太晚了
Too late. It's officially too late!
不
No!
-八年 -十五 十四
- Eight years. - fifteen, fourteen...
-八年 -十三 十二
- Eight years! - thirteen, twelve...
比披头士乐队在一起的时间还长
That's longer than the Beatles were together!
-九 -比七年战争还长
- nine... - That's longer than the Seven Years' War!
-你个没"常屎"的废物 -六 五 四
- You no-good fucking side shitter. - six, five, four...
-说得对 我就是弗兰克 -三 二
- It's true. I am Frank. - three, two...
-我很抱歉 -一 发射
- And I'm so sorry. - one. Launching.
正在发射 正在发射
Launching. Launching. Launching.
爱瑞丝 你是个很好的同僚
Iris! You were like a coworker to me.
别碰我的东西
Don't touch my stuff!
已分离
救我 停下来 回去
Help! Stop it! Go back, go back!
给我回去
Go back!
今天真是糟透了
This has been a horrible day.
爱瑞丝
Iris!
你说她还能听到吗
You think she can hear me?
听不到
No.
但你还是继续喊吧
But you may as well keep screaming.
爱瑞丝
Iris!
爱瑞丝
Iris!
已分离
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表