剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
去你的 道格
Fuck you, Doug!
-你怎么在这里 -是啊 搞什么鬼
- How are you here? - Yeah, what the actual frig?
你穿的是弗兰克的衣服吗
Are you wearing Frank's clothes?
-两份糖吗 -对
- Two sugars? - Yeah.
赫尔曼·贾德的命令让我无家可归了
I have just been ordered homeless by Herman Judd,
所以我没有浴室可用了
so I no longer have access to a bathroom.
这可真棒 你瞧见了吗 弗兰克
Oh, great. You see this, Frank?
他在利用你这个厕友
He's using you as a toilet friend.
你们真的在考虑除掉五百名乘客吗
Are you guys seriously considering getting rid of 500 passengers?
没有 而且你不准去外面乱说
No, and you are not gonna say it out there. All right?
尤其不准在赫尔曼·贾德
And you're particularly not gonna say it
面前乱说
in front of Herman Judd.
-你♥他♥妈♥就不能换个声音 -去你的 道格
- Oh, you monotonal fuck! - Fuck you, Doug!
早上好 各位
Good morning, everyone!
我们终于给宝宝起了名字
We finally have a baby name.
凯登
Kayden!
-凯登 -这是个蠢货名字
- Kayden? - That's an asshole name!
好吧 就是个名字而已
Okay, it's just a word.
你才是蠢货中的战斗机
And you're an asshole, asshole.
-是你 -道格
- Oh, you. - Doug.
你瞧着不一样了 好像胖了
You look different. Fatter, maybe?
不 大概是和你分开后
No, it's probably just my spirit swelling
我就心宽体胖
now that I'm not with you.
你有心事
Hey, you're hiding something.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我能看出来 道格 这是你的出厂设置
I know that, Doug, that's your factory setting.
事实上 我得知了一个秘密
Actually, I I have been made privy to something.
-所以你知道氧气的事了 -乘客的事
- Okay, so you know about the oxygen. - The passengers.
-氧气 -短缺
- Oxygen? - The shortage.
-空气不足了 -是的
- There's a shortage of air? - Yes!
-见鬼 你开什么玩笑 -好了好了
- Holy fuck! Are you kid‐‐ - Okay, okay
-我的老天 你说真的吗 -别慌
- Oh, my God, are you serious? - Stop panicking.
是个人都会慌 我们的空气快没了
This is when one panics! We are running out of air
他们还要挑五百名乘客扔出气闸
and they're shooting 500 passengers out of the airlock.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yes!
气闸 我的天 要命了
The airlock? Oh, my God! Oh, my fucking God!
-太可怕了 -你这才叫慌
- That's horrible. - This is panicking!
-为什么你能慌我不能慌 -我没慌
- Why can you panic and I can't. - I'm not panicking!
-我也没慌啊 -那就别闹 小点声
- Yeah, neither was I! - Then stop and lower your voice!
行吧
Fine.
还有 船长开始说英国腔了
Also, the captain is speaking in that British voice.
-对 我听到了 -好 你给我听好
- Yeah, I heard that. - All right, listen, fucker,
如果他们开始提名乘客
if they start suggesting names of passengers,
我们不要互相提名 好吗
let's not suggest each other, all right?
-这是个好主意 -好
- That's actually a really good advice. - Okay, fine.
-不错的计划 -行了
- Good plan. - All right.
别对着我勃起
Put your hardon away.
这只是单纯的自保手段
This is purely selfpreservation.
没错 我也是这么想的
Yeah, I think the same thing.
-很好 -好 回头见
- Great. - All right, see you at... See you around.
最好再也不见
Okay. See you never.
走吧
Come on.
-去你的 -去你的 道格
- Fuck you! - No, fuck you, Doug!
坐吧
Do you wanna...
好了 马特
Okay, Matt,
我
Uh, I, um...
你得帮我搞点货
I need you to hook me up.
你想要什么 合成小牛肉
What do you need? Synthetic veal?
黄♥片♥ 薄荷酱
Porno? Mint jelly?
如果可以的话全都要
All of them, if you can.
-天啊 -但首先 我
- Jesus! - But first, I I, uh...
其实我是想要很多 很多 很多的镇静剂
I actually want lots and lots and lots of sedatives.
其实我的专业领域十分有限
Look, my area of expertise is pretty limited.
基本上只包括娱乐性安♥眠♥药♥
It's basically recreational barbiturates,
东方性♥爱♥ 圣诞歌♥曲
Eastern sex practices, Christmas music.
但我懂什么是煎熬 而你正饱受煎熬
But I do know suffering, and you're suffering.
所以我只需要多一点点信息以确保
So I just need a little bit more information to make sure I'm not
我不会弄巧成拙
causing more harm than I'm fixing.
-我曾在学校被人欺负 -是因为你的耳朵吗
- I was bullied at school. - Was it your ears?
什么 不 你什么意思
What? No. What do you mean?
-我的耳朵怎么了 -没怎么
- What's wrong with my ears? - Nothing.
但如果是我在欺负你 就会针对这个
But that is what I would go in on, if I was bullying you.
我会让你为不是问题的问题感到难为情
I'd make you selfconscious about something that isn't even a thing
因为这会让你怀疑自己不正常
because it makes you question your sanity.
不是吗 你这个大耳朵蠢货
Ain't that right, you jareared Dumbo fuck?
-够狠吧 -我...对
‐ It's brutal.- I... Yeah Mm.
你说对了 我讨厌我的耳朵
You're right, I hate my ears. Yeah.
-镇静剂 -看看你自己
- Sedatives? - I mean, look at you.
你就像是被链子牵着的奴
You're like a gimp on a leash right now.
-为了药你可以做任何事 -任何事
- You'd do anything for these drugs. - Anything.
如果我不给你
And if I don't give 'em to you,
你可能就要去下层船舱
you're probably gonna go below decks...
找那里的人要
and get them from the guys down there.
但你就得牺牲色相了
But you're gonna have to sexually humiliate yourself.
你太牛了 你说得对
You are so good. You're right.
我差一点点就要去下面
I was this close to going down there and...
帮人捡肥皂了
showing someone my bottom.
我拿到安♥眠♥药♥了
Well, I... I got the, um, the sleeping...
吃两片
Yeah. Take two of these,
就会像死了一样进入梦乡
it's like you've died and gone to the opera.
好 给我一片
All right, so give me one
因为我太累了 头发都弄疼我了
because I'm so tired that my hair hurts me.
不行 这些是给...
Oh, no. These are for, um...
贾德实业的老板是谁来着
what's the who's the guy who runs Judd Industries?
-贾德 -贾德
- Judd. - Judd.
-对 -话说很显然
- Yes. - So, apparently,
就连太空宝宝也睡不着
even, uh, Space Baby can't sleep.
无意冒犯 去他的
Respectfully, fuck him.
说真的 他在恒温箱里
No, seriously, 'cause he's he's in an incubator,
那玩意彻彻底底地隔音
those things are soundproofed to balls.
安♥眠♥药♥交给我吧 我去给贾德下药
I'll take the sedatives, and I'll go Judd drug.
不 凯伦 你会杀了他的 这是有区别的
No, Karen, you will kill him. There's a difference.
好吧 你俩把这...
Okay, so you two give me the, um...
东西给我 然后我去...
them things, and then I'll go...
干什么
What?
这东西是给谁的
I'll go to‐‐ Who they for?
-交给我吧 交给... -不不不 比莉
- I'll take them. I'll take - Oh, no, no, Billie, Billie, no
-但我要把它们给... -比莉 把药给我
- Yeah, but I'm gonna give them - Billie, give them to me.
看啊 国王来了
Oh, look, it's the king!
在哪
Where?
耍到你了 还有另外那个谁
In your face, you and and the other one.
好了 米歇尔是工程师
Okay. Michele's an engineer,
你告诉他你到底想怎么弄
you tell him exactly what you want.
-说得多专业都行 -好的
- Get as technical as you like. - Okay.
米歇尔 对吧
Michele, huh?
我不喜欢叫女名的男人
I don't like boys with girls' names.
好了
Okay, so...
我们打开激光的同时向大便发射闪粉
We fire the glitter at the turds as we turn the lasers on?
还是...发射亮片
Or... sequins.
比如用可降解塑料
Maybe sequin bombs
做成的亮片炸♥弹♥
that we make from degradable plastics,
朝大便发射
and then shoot them at the turds.
或许每两分钟发射六发
I'm thinking six every two minutes,
确保形成稳定的闪光
to ensure a steady shimmer.
然后发射闪粉 接着是五彩纸屑
Then glitter, then confetti,
如果效果不错的话 或许再来些圣诞小彩灯
then, maybe, fairy lights, if we all feel we've earned it.
好了 给我复述一遍
Okay, read it back to me.
我们来拍黄♥片♥吧
Let's make a sex tape!
滚出我的镜头
Get out of my line of sight.
贾德重要公告
开始
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表