剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
Susan's fucking funny, isn't she?
苏珊真是太他妈的搞笑了
Isn't Susan fucking funny?
接下来要做的 就是让你们
So, what we're gonna do is you're gonna let out
释放彼此之间的有毒能量
all this toxicity between you two.
我们把它关进这里 然后放走
Then, we're gonna trap it in here, and then let it go.
就像一只剧毒的美丽蝴蝶
Like a beautiful poison butterfly.
好的 谁先来
Okay. Who goes first?
-我先吧 -没问题
- I'll go. - Oh, sure. Okay.
天呐 这是我老公吗
Oh, lord! Am I married to this?
斯坦 宝贝 你看起来棒极了 我喜欢这眼镜
Stan, baby, you look amazing. I love those glasses.
贾徳伏特加
你看起来很精神
You look very clever.
我戴眼镜看起来像焊工
When I put mine on, I just look like a welder.
瑞恩 你好
Oh, hi, Ryan.
拉芙 你好 我感到不被重视
Hey, Rav. I am feeling really undervalued
因为你决定把我囚禁在太空
by your decision to imprison me in space.
拉芙根本预料不到会发生这种事
Rav had no clue this was gonna happen.
这是她的工作 所以她应该预料到的
It's her job, so she should have had a clue.
天呐 给她点时间
Jeez, give her some time.
我直视他的眼睛 尽我所能
So, I look him in the eye, best I can.
考虑到当时的情况 然后我说
You know, given the... and I say,
"你不可能把我塞进这个头盔里"
"You'll never get me inside that helmet."
先等他绕过去的
Just wait for that one to go.
我有个激动人心的消息
I have exciting news.
我之前跟你说要花
You know I told you that it was gonna be--
要花三年时间 其实不用 只要六个月
it was gonna be three years. It's not. It's six months.
你又喝酒了吗
Are you drinking again?
不 这是番茄汁
No, this is tomato juice.
主要是番茄汁 对前列腺有好处
It's mostly tomato juice. It's dynamite for the prostate.
总之 你应该能听到...
Anyway, you should be hearing--
六个月
It's six months.
-等等 六个月 -听到了
- Wait, six months? - There we go.
我的好日子
I only have a couple more years
没有几年了
before everything falls apart...
-很好 -而我却和你被困在这里
- Good. - and I'm stuck here with you.
-你的生物钟不等人 -没错
- Your biological clock is ticking. - Yes!
-她这么自恋不适合生孩子 -很好
- She's a little self-absorbed for kids. - Good!
是吗 然而
Oh, oh, oh, and yet,
-我却和一个36岁巨婴被困在一起 -很好
- I am stuck with a 36-year-old one. - Good.
我这个巨婴随时能换个干妈
One who could get himself adopted anytime.
六个月还是太长了 八周都太长了
Six months is still too long. Eight weeks was too long.
得了吧 斯坦 这是基础物理
Oh, for fuck's sake, Stan. It's basic physics.
你穿同一条牛仔裤的时间都比这长
You've worn the same pair of jeans for longer than that.
鞋拔子 很有趣 不是吗
Shoehorns. Pretty funny, aren't they?
她不这么觉得
She doesn't think they are. Um...
-是她 -是他
- There she is! - There he is.
斯坦 我们的丈夫在太空
Oh, Stan, our husband's in space.
-你们俩看上去棒极了 -你在喝酒
- You two look so amazing. - You're drinking.
对 他刚才说他前列腺不好
Yeah, he just said that he's got a bad prostate,
他要用伏特加来自我治疗
and he's self-medicating with vodka.
-他还说要花六个月 -这不是我的原话
- He also said that it's gonna be six months. - Not quite what I said,
对吧 斯坦
Stan, is it?
六个月吗
Six months?
他们的婚姻就他妈像兴登堡号♥ 拉芙
Their marriage is like the fucking Hindenburg, Rav!
就像一艘燃烧的飞艇
Just a flaming dirigible
从后门往外掉纳粹尸体
with dead Nazis falling out of the bottom.
得了吧
Oh, for fuck's sake,
斯坦 这是基础物理
Stan. It's basic physics.
我懂物理的 瑞恩
I do understand the physics, Ryan.
如果你在家洗衣服的话
Maybe I'd change my jeans
也许我会换条牛仔裤
if you were here to do the washing.
你有完没完了
Have you finished?
这必须是最后一次航行 瑞恩
This has to be the last trip, Ryan.
别再做八周航行了
Let's not do the eight-week thing again.
咱们老实说吧 你们不差钱
You don't mind the money, let's be honest.
他们太悲催了 所有人都讨厌他们
They're miserable. Everyone hates them.
他们希望自己从未出生过
They wish they'd never been born.
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore!
现在你打算怎么办 拉芙
What are you gonna do now, Rav?
现在你打算怎么修复这烂摊子
How are you gonna fix this now?
现在发送
Now send.
什么
What?
好 发送了 没问题了
And that's it, sent. All good.
什么 你发给拉芙了
What are you-- What, you sent that to Rav?
我得走了
I gotta go.
他们在装橘子的箱子里发现了老鼠
They found a rat in the clementines.
玛蒂娜 又有老鼠了
Hey, Martina, the rat's back.
经济舱
708室
我们需要更多的钱...
We need more money than there is money--
-多少次了 -27次
- How many times-- - Twenty-seven.
你跟我说了多少次了 哪次我给你钱了
How many times have you said that and I got the money?
27次 但这是第一次
Twenty-seven. But this is the first time
五千条人命悬一线
five thousand human lives have been on the line.
应该是 等等 不 是的
I think. Wait. No, yeah, it is.
我们需要引起关注 我们需要祈福活动
We need people to care. We need a vigil.
有祈福活动
Th-- There is a vigil.
太不幸了 我是说人太少
That is sad. For the wrong reason.
记得那个给死于法国饥荒的孩子
Remember that vigil for the children who died
搞的祈福活动吗 "饥荒"
in the French famine. Uh... La Famine?
很悲惨
Très tragic.
我们得碾压那次祈福 该怎么做
We need to shit on that vigil. How do we do that?
我不知道 我们该怎么做
I don't know. How do we do that?
不 我在问你 爱瑞丝 我们该怎么做
No, I'm asking you, Iris. How do we do that?
演员
Actors.
扮演真实的人
To play real people.
但那就是
Oh, but that would be very...
不诚实
dishonest.
-除非有用 -我现在就去雇演员
- Unless it worked. - I'll hire the actors now.
他们得一脸丧气 而且没加工会
They gotta be sad looking and non-union.
前者往往是后者的结果
One thing usually means the other.
你来了
There she is.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我等你等得都喝完半瓶了
I was expecting you about half a bottle ago.
这不是客舱 这是篮球场
This isn't a cabin, it's a basketball court.
你介意我
Mind if I, uh...
不 请自便吧
No, you can help yourself.
富人就是这么过日子的
Oh, this is how the other half lives.
还有过世 这房♥间是过世的玛丽的
And dies. This room belonged to dead Mary.
她还有25分钟就会绕过来
She's gonna be coming around in about 25 minutes.
这是我们的高级观星套房♥
Yeah, this is our, uh, Executive Stargazer Suite.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
真奇怪 这个有点色情
Curious. This... This is just a little porny.
如果你搬进来的话
Well, we could get rid of that,
我们可以把那个去掉
you know, if you were to move in.
这个住处符合乘客联络员的身份
This is an accommodation fitting for the Passenger Liaison Officer.
好吧 这听起来有点像调戏
Okay. I mean, that sounds a little like salty talk.
不 我的意思是你懂乘客
No, I just mean you speak passenger.
你能解决他们的问题 而马特
I mean, you solve their problems, whereas Matt just...
只会火上浇油
turns them into balloon animals.
我觉得应该给你一个正式职位
I think we should formalize that role.
好啊
Okay.
你将成为乘客联络员
You would be Passenger Liaison Officer.
-有意思 -很好
- It's interesting. - Fantastic.
你要我过去吗
You want me to come over there?
对 这是2024年的莫尼耶皮诺
Yeah. This is a, uh, 2024 Pinot Meunier.
-非常好的年份 -史上最热的一年
- Excellent year. - Hottest year on record.
我们水池里的鱼都被热死了
The fish in our pond boiled to death.
我们敬鱼一杯 我们像鱼一样喝几杯
Let's drink to the fish. Let's drink like fish.
喝就完事
Let's just drink.
好 我先把话说清楚
Okay, look, I should make it clear
上♥床♥可不在菜单上
that coitus is not on the menu.
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表