剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
Look at that!
好玩吧
It's cool, right?
好厉害 爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝
That's so neat! Iris! Iris!
我房♥间也要有这么个按钮
I want one of these buttons for my room.
好了 舰桥船员 就位
Right, bridge crew, ready!
马戏海豹们就位了
The performing seals are ready.
没礼貌 海豹很聪明的
Disrespectful. Seals are pretty smart.
马戏海豹们就位了
The performing seals are ready.
叫到你再说话
Only speak when I say your names!
纳迪亚 变轨就绪
Nadia, slingshot is primed.
-变轨就绪 -开始
- Slingshot is primed. - Go, go!
马斯 引擎
Mads, engines.
-引擎 -开始
- Engines... - Go, go.
-莎拉 轨道 -轨道
- Sarah, trajectory. - Trajectory...
伙计们 为什么没人接通讯
Guys, why is nobody answering their comms?
你们是集体出游了吗
Are you all out for the day?
欢迎来到工程部
Welcome to engineering,
或者像我一样称之为 提白部 纳迪亚
or as I call it, prompting. Nadia...
粪便层有一处"肛裂"了
There's a rupture in the turd shield.
-什么 -真的
- What? - Yeah!
-告诉我你排空潜水服了 -告诉我你排空了
- Tell me you vented it. Tell... - Tell me you vented it!
一场屎风暴就要来了
There is a shitstorm coming,
我说的"屎"意思是真的屎
and when I say "shit", I mean shit,
我说的"风暴"意思是完蛋了
and when I say "storm", I mean shit!
隔离层扫描
-看 -操 操 操
- Look. - Oh, for fu-- fu-- fu--
早 早 早
Fa-fa-fa!
别忘了 弗兰克
Okay, remember, Frank.
我会搞按钮
I know how to work a button.
"按" 是"按"按钮
"Press." It's "press" a button.
按按钮
Press a button.
还在按方案进行吗 船员们
Are we still on protocol, team?
是的 方案状态正常
Oui, protocol status is... nominal.
弗兰克 你是最棒的
Frank, you're the best.
你是他妈的大猛♥男♥
You're a fucking silverback.
这里有孩子呢
There are children here.
我们开始变轨吧
Let's action slingshot.
推进器就绪 弗兰克 开始吧
Thrusters are primed, Frank. Go.
开始
Go, go!
我该自己上的
I should've done it.
我♥干♥了什么
What did I... Did I... What did I do?
启用紧急耳机方案
Invoking emergency headset protocol.
赛勒斯 比莉
Cyrus? Billie?
刚刚的抖动是好事
Was that a... Was that a good shudder?
还是坏事
Or a bad shudder?
瑞恩 瑞恩 我是比莉
Ryan. Ryan, it's Billie.
有人忘了排空潜水服
Someone forgot to vent the wetsuit.
这不是好事
This is not good.
不是好事的警报 坏事警报
Very code not good. Code bad!
根本没有这种警报吧
That's not really a code, though, is it?
好了 我们再来拍张合照吧
Okay! Why don't we, take another photograph?
孩子们都过去那边
Get all the kids there.
笑得开心点 大伙们
Nice big smiles, everybody.
直走到前面去
Right down to the front.
请大家站紧凑点
Now, if you bunch in tight...
船长
Captain.
我们当前正在
We are currently leaking
泄漏人的屎尿
human shit and piss live right now.
或者换个头等舱说法
Wha... Or excrement and urine,
排泄物和尿液
if you're in first class.
潜水服真是粪便
The wetsuit is turds?
完全没错
That's exactly what it is.
你想要朵屎红花吗
You want a brown star?
好吧 当前的状况下
Well, "crystal clear"
用"清澈透明"这个词有点怪异
might seem like an odd phrase to use right now,
但我认为你早该清澈透明地跟我解释好
but I think you should've been crystal clear about this!
我在斯派克的课堂上解释得很清楚了
I was. I explained this to you over at Spike's class,
斯派克也是 还有那小孩也是
as did Spike, as did that little child.
天啊 你不会觉得自己
God, you don't feel like a massive idiot
按下按钮搞砸了吧
about that button thing, do you?
老实说 你必须得放下这件事
'Cause you just have to let it go, honestly,
它会让你痛不欲生的
because it will kill you.
我♥操♥ 看看那些屎
Oh, my fuck! Look at all that shit!
看起来这艘飞船在拉屎
So, the ship seems to be shitting itself,
但你不要责怪自己 弗兰克
but don't get hung up on results, Frank.
旅程本身就是目的地
The journey is the destination.
爱瑞丝 我刚刚听说了一些
Iris, I'm hearing things right now
如果是真的会让我很担心的事
that would worry me if they were true.
你得告诉我它们不是真的
Please tell me they're not true.
-都是谣言而已 -谢天谢地 等等
- They're all lies. - Thank God. Wait!
你这么说是因为我吩咐过你 是吗
You're just saying that because I told you to, aren't you?
-是的 -操
-Yes. - Fuck!
我从来没见过这么多大号♥
I've never seen so many number twos.
我没眼花吧
Is that what I think it is?
你没眼花
Hell yeah, baby. Hell yeah.
突发新闻
直播大道五号♥粪便泄漏
这是紧急情况
This is an emergency.
-我没 -请保持冷静
- I did not... - Please remain calm.
-情况不秒 -现在情况超级紧急
- Okay, that's not good. - Okay, ultra-emergency now.
-请 -注意口音
- I need... - Accent!
所有非必要人员
All non-essential personnel
马上离开舰桥
to leave the bridge right now, please.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你们别走
Not you, not you!
特别是这个人 赶紧把他弄走
Especially this guy. Get him out of here.
-对不起 凯伦 -你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
- Sorry, Karen. - You son of a bitch!
-请保持冷静 -对不起
- Please remain calm. - Sorry.
我吃不下去了
Yeah, I can't eat this.
最新消息
大道五号♥上的爆♥炸♥消息
好多 好多屎
Tanto, tanto merda che esce.
大道五号♥ 究竟能否幸存
大道五号♥上的爆♥炸♥消息
大道五号♥致癌漏屎危机
大道五号♥拉屎 船长如何清理
超级多 超级多屎
Ma tanto, tanto, tanto
屎喷出来啦 他们在搞什么飞机
esce la merda, esce, esce, esce. Che cazzo fai?
教宗说"瑞恩·克拉克是要上天啊"
我们都会死于辐射中毒
We are all going to die of radiation poisoning
除非我们立刻把管道裂口堵住
if we don't plug the hole in the vent right now.
分秒必争
Like, now.
如果有人想要抓狂
Okay, if anyone needs to freak out,
心理上 这是个安全的地方
this is a safe space. Emotionally.
生理上 我们处境相当危险
Physically, we're obviously in terrible danger.
真正的船长就会去那儿
A real captain would be out there.
对 船长 你得去那儿搞定...
Yes! Captain, you need to get out there and fix...
不管这是什么 这个黑暗的恶魔
whatever this is. This dark evil.
我觉得你必须得这么做
Look, I think you may have to do this.
不不不 贾德先生
No. No, no, no. Mr. Judd,
船长就应该待在舰桥
the captain's place is on the bridge.
全世界都想看你去那儿
Look, the whole world wants to see you out there!
不 全世界想看专家去那儿
No, the whole world wants to see a specialist,
我不是那方面的专家
and I am not a specialist in that.
潜水服先生 加油 他是专家
Go, Mr. Wetsuit! He's an expert.
我以前都不知道
I never knew that before.
你是最佳人选
You are the perfect man for this job.
齐克 不管谁去那儿
Zeke, whoever does go out there,
我向你保证他会给你带回来一个大大的...
I'm gonna make sure they bring you back a nice, big...
克拉克船长二十年前救过我的命
Captain Clark saved my life 20 years ago.
当时我们去开采小行星 你还记得吗
When we were mining for asteroids. Do you remember?
我的连接带断了
My harness failed,
我以为我会死
and I thought I was gonna die.
船长解开他自己的绳索
And the captain untethered his tether,
他跳过来抓住了我
and he jumped out and he caught me.
虽然他很爱他的制♥服♥
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表