剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
How are you doing, Billie?
-我挺好 -是吗
‐ I'm fine. ‐ Yeah?
因为你要做的事远超本职范围
'Cause you have gone above and beyond.
这不是问题 没事
It's not a problem. It's fine.
我想说 任何担忧我都乐意听到
I'm happy to hear any concerns, is what I'm saying.
好吧 我的担忧是
Well, um...my concern is, uh, that...
你除了不靠谱的魅力之外
you have no skills as a captain
-完全不具备当船长的能力 -是的
‐ beyond fuzzy charm... ‐ Right.
连那点魅力也快没新意了
which is already kind of getting old.
-而且 -知道了
‐ And, uh... ‐ Noted.
你甚至不能维持同一种口音
you can't seem to hold the same accent,
这不正常
which is kinda crazy.
-还有 另外 -没错
‐ And, uh... Also... ‐ Right.
如果你再把麦克风递过来让我讲话
if you hand me the mic again to talk to those passengers,
我就用它打爆你的头
I will beat you over the head with it,
再把它塞进你的喉咙
and I will ram it down your esophagus.
-她说得没错 -还有你
‐ She's not wrong. - You.
你得搞定贾德 那个商业大脚怪
You need to handle Judd the business Sasquatch,
否则他就要开始惹乱子
'cause otherwise, he starts flinging his shit
还跟宇航局说滚一边去
and telling NASA to go fuck themselves.
他就像是 我能想到的最好的比喻
I mean, he is like‐‐ You know, the best analogy I can think of
就是让一个白♥痴♥掌管太空飞船
is he's like an idiot in charge of a spaceship,
只不过这不是比喻 这是事实
but that is not an analogy, that is just a fact.
等一下 贾德跟宇航局说什么了
Wait‐‐ Wait a minute. Judd said what to NASA?
他告诉宇航局我们不需要他们
He told NASA that we don't need them.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, shitting aunts!
这简直
Oh, this is...
-他现在在哪 -在厨房♥
‐ Where is he now? ‐ In the kitchen.
是吗 太好了
Is he? Oh, that's good.
也许他正在爬进冰箱
Maybe he's climbing into a freezer
希望在里面坐等一切结束
and hoping to wait the whole thing out.
他想搞一份压力暴食菜单 现在肯定能大卖♥♥
He wants the menu to reflect stress eating. It's a boom time.
比莉 你想一起
Billie. Do you wanna...
贾德货物
没有J开头的食物真是太糟了
It sucks that there are no foods that begin with J.
-有啊 -那你说一个
‐ There are. ‐ Name one.
青辣椒
Jalapeno.
那个J发音不同
Not a proper J.
我听说
So, I hear
宇航局伸出援手 你却搞砸了
that NASA extended a hand and you shat in it.
你能告诉我你是怎么想的吗
You wanna just take me through the thought process there?
因为这听上去太扯了
'Cause that's sounds like a bad idea.
确实太扯了
It's a really bad idea.
我♥干♥过最扯的事是雇了他
I don't have any bad ideas apart from hiring him.
如果拿你的智商跟宇航局比
I think if you put your brain up against NASA's,
你简直是智障
you come up a bit fucking short.
-蠢爆了 -首先
‐ Very short. - First of all,
我在社交媒体上的影响力比宇航局大得多
I have a much greater social media presence than NASA does.
第二 你不准再这样跟我说话
Second, don't you ever talk to me like that again,
除非你用纯正的英语跟我说
unless you do it with proper English,
也就是美式英语
which is American.
我坚持不下去了 不行了
I can't do this much longer. I can't.
你不用坚持了
Well, you don't have to
因为我们六个月后就回家了
because we're gonna be gone in six months.
要不我们
What if we...
-又来了 -绕乔的棺材变轨
‐ Here we go. ‐ slingshot around Joe's coffin?
-不是吧 -不是吧
- Really? - Really?
拜托你别再提你根本不懂的建议了
Just stop suggesting things you don't understand.
这我很难办到
That's gonna be really hard for me to do,
因为我什么都懂 无所不知
because I understand everything! All things!
我是阿尔法 也是贝塔
I'm the alpha and the beta!
出自《启示录》
"我是阿尔法 也是欧米伽
是首先的 也是末后的
是开始 也是终结"
我什么都知道
I know... so much!
全知道
So much!
是"欧米伽"
It's "omega."
欢迎 不应该说欢迎 比欢迎稍微严肃一点
Welcome. Not "welcome." Less jaunty word than "welcome."
我们聚在一起向三位好朋友道别
We are here to say goodbye to three great friends.
他们是玛丽 约翰和玛...另一个玛丽
Mary, Johann, and Mar‐‐ Um... Another Mary.
让我们向他们说再见
Let us bid them au revoir.
不是 我是说
Not that, I mean, uh...
一路顺风
Bon voyage.
以我们大家的名义
In the name of all of us,
我们在这里将他们送往
we do thus dispatch these herein to...
无尽的宇宙 谁知道有没有天堂呢
the deep and who knows?
谁知道呢
Who... knows?
放棺材
Drop the coffin.
很好 有消息通知我 一分钟后重置重力
Great, keep me posted on that. Gravity reset in one minute.
大道五号♥知道吧
Do Avenue 5 know?
太空是真空的
Space is a vacuum.
这意味着钢琴下落的速度
That means that a piano falls at the same rate
和羽毛或女婴是一样的
as a feather or a baby girl.
先生们女士们 表面上看来
Ladies and gentlemen, this might seem like
我们只是把这些
we're just sending these bodies
装进箱子里压缩尸体送进太空
scrunched up, dead in a box, out into space.
似乎很随意 没有意义
It might seem random, pointless...
没有弥补价值
without redeeming value.
再见
Goodbye.
你搞混了重力和质量的区别
You are getting confused with gravity and mass.
它们是一回事
They're the same.
它们不是 你知道我是怎么知道的吗
No, they are not. And you know how I know that?
因为它们是两个不同的词
Because they're two different words.
也许我们该冷静一下
Maybe... Maybe... Maybe we just calm this down.
也许我们该大吵一场
Maybe we ramp it the fuck up.
老天 我讨厌太空
Christ, I hate space.
指挥中心肯定重置了重力
Mission control must have reset the gravity.
三十秒后重置重力
Gravity reset in 30 seconds.
解决延迟的问题
Fix that delay.
要命了 我也很讨厌重力
Oh, for fuck's sake! I so hate gravity, too.
-谢谢 -你要唱歌♥
- Thank you. ‐ You wanna sing?
-不 各位 麻烦把细节汇报给我 -抱歉
‐ No! All right, people. Details to me, please. - Sorry.
我要做一份完整的人员伤情报告
I'm gonna go do a full inventory of human damage.
弗兰克 大点声 听不见
Frank, speak up, I can't hear you.
僵尸
Zombies!
僵尸
Zombies!
那些不是僵尸
Okay, those aren't zombies.
那些只是我们死去朋友的肢解的尸体
Those are just the dismembered corpses of our dead friends.
操 胳膊 胳膊肘
Oh, shit, an arm! An elbow!
继续罗列 对现状很有帮助
Keep listing body parts, that'll fix it.
手
A hand!
我们不能再被当作家畜对待了
All right! No more will we be treated like cattle
如果还有人记得家畜是什么
if anyone can remember them.
我祖父以前经营一个奶牛场
My grandfather ran a dairy farm...
不是吧
Oh, really?
-好了 你还好吗 -谢谢
‐ There you go. You all right? ‐ Thank you.
我真的以为今天我们能扭转局势了
I really thought we were gonna turn a corner today,
结果现在有法老乔
but now we got Tutankhamen Joe
和三个见鬼的巨型饭盒环绕飞船
and three giant fucking packed lunches circling the ship.
我们要一起开始反击
Together, we start to fight back!
-太对了 -加油
‐ Yes! ‐ Come on!
-对吧 -吃了有钱人
- Right? ‐ Eat the rich!
不是那样 谁支持我
No, not that. Come on, who's with me?
-建立凯伦·凯利的档案 -凯伦
‐ Open a file on Karen Kelly. ‐ Karen!
不 是他们扭转了 永不停歇地转圈
No, they're turning a corner. A never‐ending one.
我们搞砸事情的水平是专业的
We are black belt ballsing this up right now.
你好吗
How's it going?
爱瑞丝 过来找我 我卡在装鸡的箱子里了
Iris, come find me. I'm in chickens.
凯伦
Karen!
调查一下 独♥裁♥统治一般在
Fact check how long dictatorships last
第一轮呼声之后多久垮台
after the first bout of chanting.
还有 问一下指挥中心
Also, ask Mission Control
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表