剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
Get in, people. Enjoy the view.
天呐 开始了
Oh, God. Here we go.
大家好 欢迎来到贾德指挥中心
Hi. Welcome to Judd Mission Control.
我是拉芙·穆凯尔 贾德星系的主管
My name's Rav Mulcair, director of Judd Galaxy.
稍等 舱口密封检查一切正常吗
Excuse me. Hatch seal inspection all good?
-一切正常 -好
‐ All good. ‐ Good.
正如大家所见 这里非常高科技
As you can see, there's a lot of technology here,
但是你们...轨道正常吗
but all‐‐ Uh, trajectory good?
-正常 -好 你们只需要知道
- It's good. ‐ Good. All you need to know
这里能保证你们的家人安全
is that it keeps your loved ones safe,
也让我不断地喝咖啡
and keeps me on the coffee.
好
Okay.
就不能换成森林或者湖泊
Can't we have, like, forest or lake,
或者干脆换成太空吗
or just, you know, space?
已经在"重工业"上卡了两天了
It's been stuck on "heavy industry" for two days now.
-不行 改不了 -那你能修吗
‐ No, it's not changing. ‐ But can you fix it?
他正在试 亲爱的
I think he's trying, sweetheart.
我们有个观景台
You know, we have an observation deck.
-我们去那里吧 -得了吧
‐ Yeah, there we go. ‐ Oh! Okay,
我都不用去观景台 就能得出观察结论
I have an observation and we don't even need to go to a deck for it.
我们付钱来体验太空旅行
We paid for a space cruise.
好吧 我是说
Well, okay. I mean...
你说了付钱 对吗
You say "paid," Right?
但其实是你姐姐
But it was your sister
付钱买♥♥了不可转让的票
who paid for a non‐transferable ticket.
-我并不是说 -好吧
‐ Now, I'm not saying... ‐ All right.
-你们是偷渡客 好吗 -这无所谓
‐ you're stowaways. Right? ‐ Whatever.
你最好不是这么说
No. I hope you're not saying that.
不 凯伦 听着
No, Karen, look.
我19岁的时候去音乐节
When I was 19, I would go to music festivals
我会睡在流动厕所里
and I would sleep in the porta‐potties,
所以我对偷渡文化并不陌生
so I'm not a stranger to stowaway culture.
但我们不是偷渡客
Okay, we're not stowaways.
-好吧 -她付钱买♥♥了票
- Okay. ‐ She paid for a ticket,
-但她来不了 -没错
‐ She couldn't come. ‐ Right!
她的脚要做手术 小脚趾畸大
Foot operation. Her little toe is enormous,
比她的大脚趾还要大
bigger than her big toe,
我也因为压力太大辞去了工作 所以
and I'm signed off with stress from my office, so‐‐
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt, um...
810室的艾丽斯小姐问我们
Miss Ellis in 810, she wants to know
能不能转移811室的客人
if we can move the guy in 811.
据说他的呼吸听起来很肥胖
Apparently, his breathing sounds fat.
好吧 抱歉失陪了
Okay. Uh... Excusez‐moi.
我有要务在身
Duty calls.
但我很愿意分担你们的苦恼
But I would love to disperse your irritation.
我也很乐意进一步了解
And I would love to hear more
乔伊丝巨大的小脚趾的事
about Joyce's huge little toe,
所以 我们晚点再聊
So, uh... let's circle back.
好吧 一个小时后我找你聊
Okay, well, I will circle back in an hour.
她会的 她非常执着
She will. She's very persistent.
好吧 我吸收性强
Well, I'm very absorbent.
他什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
让我们和大道五号♥连线吧
Okay, let's go live to Avenue 5!
他们了解多少
How much do these know?
平民都知道存在26秒的延迟
The civilians know about the 26‐second delay.
好极了 贾德先生 你好
Lovely. Mr. Judd, hello!
好的
Right.
趁着我们等待延迟
While we wait for the delay,
不如带他们参观一下
why don't you... give them the tour?
为什么不呢 多谢 好主意
Oh, why don't I...? Thanks. Great idea.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 让它转起来
Oi. Russian. Wind it.
那个中庭曾经获奖
That is an award‐winning atrium,
设计大奖
in terms of design‐‐
好 好 可以
Yes. Yes. Yes to that.
这是主餐厅 红色灯光是有原因的
This is the main dining area, which is red for a reason.
那是水疗区 我现在没空管那个
That is the spa area‐‐ I can't deal with that now.
可以帮你放松
To help you relax.
甚至还有软玩区 真不错
There's even a soft play area. Yay.
我也想玩
I want one.
贾徳先生 你好
Mr. Judd, hello!
欢迎来到太空
Welcome to space!
想看我们环绕土星飞行吗
Wanna watch us run rings around Saturn?
为什么她就傻站在那里
Why's she just standing there?
为什么她 为什么她不回话
Why is she‐‐ Why is she not talking to us?
-因为有延迟 -你在说什么
‐ No, it's the delay. ‐ What are you talk‐‐
我以为你们安排人去外面修了
I thought you had a guy outside fixing that.
的确有人在外面修
We do have a guy outside.
好了
All right.
浪费时间任务开始 乔
Operation Complete Waste of Time. Joe...
你发现什么了
Tell me, what can you see?
我发现折腾一趟毫无意义
I see absolutely no point in being here.
我们距离绕土卫六变轨
I see that we are about three hours before we slingshot
还有三个小时
around Titan...
我看到一个警报灯
and I see a warning light here.
警报
飞船系统故障
警报灯旁一般会有文字
There's usually some writing next to the light
来解释它的含义
that tells you what it means.
我觉得这是个讽刺警报
I think it's the Sarcasm Alarm.
起作用了
Well, it's working.
重力翻转
重力翻转
重力翻转到左侧了
The‐‐ The gravity flipped to the port side.
还用你说吗
Oh, you think?
重置重力模拟
Reset the grav sim.
马上 比利
Now, Billie.
我够不到 乔 我够不到
I can't quite... Joe, I can't quite‐‐
重置前给我个提醒
Just give me a second's warning.
好了 乔
All done, Joe.
在吗 乔
Hello? Joe?
不客气
You're welcome.
妈的
Fuck...
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我刚才在飞 你们看到了吗
I was flying. Did you see that?
我 我刚才在飞
I was‐‐ I was flying.
爱瑞丝
Iris!
杰 我要知道刚才发生什么了
Jay, I need to know what just happened,
是谁的责任
and who's to blame...
爱瑞丝
Iris!
还有你是否平安
...and if you're okay.
这是谁的狗
Whose‐‐ Whose dog is this?
来人帮帮她
Someone help her!
怎么会有人带狗来做瑜伽
Who brings their dog to yoga?
他们在最安全的地方
They're in the safest of hands.
好了 各位 一切安好
Okay, everybody. Everything is fine!
大家都冷静下来
Everybody, stay calm.
注意听我说的话 不要在意我的语气
And pay attention to my words and not my tone.
好吗
Okay?
你确定一切安好吗
Are you sure everything's fine?
不 我不确定
Well, no, I'm not.
我刚才好像吞了颗牙
I think I've just swallowed a tooth.
应该不是我自己的牙
I don't think it's one of my teeth.
我知道大家现在很害怕 但别怕
I know people are scared right now, but don't be.
大道三号♥舞厅起火的时候
When a fire broke out in the ballroom of Avenue 3,
这位克拉克船长救了很多人
Captain Clark over there saved a lot of lives.
大家都冷静
So, just keep calm!
-那只是场小火灾 -火灾没有扩散
‐ Yeah. It was a small fire. ‐ It stayed small
-是因为你应对迅速 -这个嘛
- Because of your quick action. ‐ Ah, well,
急救人员的功劳不该被忽略
the paramedics probably also deserve an honorable mention.
还有喷水器
As do the sprinklers.
天啊 看 看 是小行星
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表