剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
这一定是有史以来最棒的庭院售卖♥♥了
This has got to be the greatest yard sale of all time.
你好 你好 谢谢你的服务 不错 不错
Hello. Hello, thank you for your service. Yes. Yes.
我就是这么赚到第一个十块钱的
You know, this is how I made my first ten bucks.
我以为你是从你♥爸♥那里偷来的
I thought you stole it from your dad.
嗯 我知道 我也会搞混
Yeah. Yeah, I know. I get confused.
同时写三部自传就会这样
That's what happens when you write three autobiographies.
-不用担心 我没问题 -糟了
- Don't worry, I got this. - Uh-oh.
法德 我知道了
Fudd. I know.
你知道什么 你自身的局限
What do you know? Your own limitations?
不是 我知道补给船的事了 孬种
Oh, no. I know about the shuttle, small balls.
补给船上没有空余位置
There's no space on that shuttle.
哪来的补给船 妈的 该死
What shuttle? Fuck, shit.
你应该直接说后一句
You should have said the second part
前一句不要提
and not the first part.
这事结束之后 你会进监狱
When this is over, you'll be in prison,
通过藏在你屁♥眼♥里的手♥机♥做生意
doing business via a phone stored up your own asshole
而我会运营我的新太空旅行公♥司♥
whilst I'll be running my new space travel company,
我的公♥司♥能让乘客在孩子
one that gets its passengers home
因年老而死之前回家
before their kids die of old age.
-不 你个混♥蛋♥ -什么
- No, you arsehole. - What--?
-你会生小孩 -你在说什么
- You'll be making children... - What are you d--?
边扯灯笼裤
and yanking on your knickerbocker
-边射♥精♥ -什么
- while it makes goof juice. -That-- None--
-听不懂你说的什么 -你知道我会干什么吗
- None of that is English. - You know what I'll be doing?
我会回家重建我的帝国
I'll be back in my home rebuilding my empire.
用什么建 用你自己的屎吗
With what? Your own dung?
不 不是我的屎 你个傻冒
No, not my dung. Idiot.
你的精力
Ooh, zing.
让我上补给船
You let me in on the shuttle,
我就撤掉对的一切诉讼
and I'll drop all my lawsuits against you.
退后 哥们 否则你将体会我的愤怒
Back off, buddy, or you will feel my wrath.
我是熊熊烈焰 字面意思
And I am fire. Literally fire.
我会烧干♥你♥的眼泡
I will burn the jelly in your fat eyes,
拔下你的舌头当抹布
and use your tongue to wipe surfaces with.
我告诉你们 我不怕女人
I want you both to know that I am not afraid of women.
我只是选择走开
I simply now choose to walk away.
-你个装腔作势的自恋狂 -爱瑞丝
- You mincing narcissist. - Iris.
你把我的信息清除了 我怎么活下去
You've erased me. What am I supposed to do?
我吃什么 我睡哪里
What am I supposed to eat? Where am I supposed to sleep?
我他妈怒得像头熊
I'm as mad as a fucking bear.
快叫保安 有个秃顶流浪汉威胁我
Call security. There's a bald hobo threatening me.
-已经叫了 -他们给参孙剃了头
- I just did. - Wow. They shaved Samson.
我比他头发还多
I have more hair than him.
天啊 你经历了什么
Oh my god! What has happened to you?
是安保干的吗
Did security do this to you?
-我辞职了 -我开除了他
- I quit. - I fired him.
这样你就不用教我怎么操作飞船了
So, you don't have to teach me how to bloody fly!
-他为什么辞职 -我开除了他
- Why would he quit? - I fired him.
-你为什么开除他 -严格说 是他辞职的
- Why would you fire him? - Well, technically, he quit.
-你不会操作飞船 -你是英国人
- You can't fly? - You're British?
象征着观众和演员之间
现实和虚拟之间的界限
砰 第四面墙破碎了
Boom, and the fourth wall shatters.
还有什么不是真的
What else isn't real?
他摘了假发 卸了妆
I mean, he's out of his hair and makeup.
脱了戏服 我们在拍真人秀
He doesn't have his costume on. We're in a reality show.
我打赌我们根本不在太空里
I bet we're not even in space!
你们真是蠢透了 即使是按富人标准
Wow, you guys are stupid, even for rich people.
别诋毁富人
Don't talk to rich people like that.
我们可以直接走出气闸 是不是
We could just walk out the airlock, huh?
-不不不 -不不不
- No, no, no! - No, no, no, no!
-快 我们走出去吧 -不行 不行
- Come on! Let's get outta here. - No, no, no, no, no!
-你不能走出去 好吗 -不行 不行
- You can't walk, okay? - No! No, no, no! No, no.
你走出去就会死
You can't do that because you'll die.
你这么说只是想让我们留下
Okay, you're just saying that to keep us here
-接着演你的荒唐太空秀 -什么
- on your ridiculous space show. - What?
太好了 船长来了
Oh, great, the captain's here.
我刚发现舰桥有点奇怪
I just found out something freaky about the bridge.
对 舰桥是尖端高科技...
Yes, that it is incredibly high tech and sophisticated--
有人给船员提白
The crew is being prompted.
有人告诉他们该说什么
Someone is telling them what to say.
什么 你是说船员不是真的
What? You mean the crew isn't real?
船长甚至都不是美国人
Well, the captain's not even American.
-他是英国人 -对
- He's British. - Yeah!
我们表演的时候都会换口音
Look, we all put on accents when we're in character.
这是演员该做的
That's what actors do.
比如这个 是我莎拉本人的口音
Like this, for example, is me just being Sarah.
但这个 是我扮演的莎拉的口音
But this is me being "Sarah."
你真的是演员
So, you are an actor?
-等下 你是吗 她是吗 -听起来都一样
- Wait. You are? She is? - It sounded the same.
不不 很微妙的 她的眼神不同
No, no, it's very subtle. She's doing with her eyes.
说破了这游戏就没意思了
Yeah, I don't want to give the game away.
她说了 这是游戏 好了 我们走
Okay, so it is a game. Okay, let's go.
不不不 请大家不要听她的
No, no, no, no. Please, please, don't listen to her.
她什么都不懂 她是个标准的弱智
She doesn't know anything. She's legally a simpleton.
比莉 分散她的注意力
Billie, distract her.
-用手电筒照天花板之类的 -干嘛这么粗鲁
- Shine a torch at the ceiling or something. - Why so rude?
等一下 你到底是不是演员
Wait a second, so are you an actor?
如果你意识到我在表演了
Well, if you're noticing me acting,
那我会说 我没有做好我的工作
then I would say that actually, I'm not doing my job properly.
一切都是假的
Everything is fake.
大伙 这就是为什么他们让我们
Guys, that's why they're making us throw out
丢掉我们所有的行李
all of our belongings, okay?
这是某种测试或竞赛
It's some sort of test or competition.
我觉得她是他们安排的内应
I think she's one of their stooges.
-真的吗 -是的
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
内应会威胁要打你的奶♥子♥吗
Would a stooge threaten to sock you in the T-I-T-S?
我们还在地球上
We are still on Earth.
这些人真蠢
These people are so dumb.
等我们回去了 以后我只跟猪和海豚玩
I am just hanging out with pigs and dolphins when we get back.
我懂 我懂
I get it, I get it.
各位 我们还在地球上
Everyone, we're still on Earth!
不 各位 米娅 停下 你太歇斯底里了
No, everyone-- Mia, stop! You are being hysterical.
我好迷茫
I'm so confused!
道格 去你♥妈♥的♥
Doug, you can suck on this!
我们的儿子 他还在等我们
Our son! He's still waiting for us!
-我们可以回家了 -我们已经到家了
- We can go home now! - We're already home!
我们可以直接走出气闸
We can just walk out of the airlock!
让开 你个冒牌货
Get out of the way, ya fake fuck!
我要下船
I'm getting off this ship!
大家...不要
Any of you-- No!
告诉我怎么开门 快开门
Come tell me how this works! Make it work!
好 交给我 你去找你儿子
Okay, I got it! You go get your boy.
真不敢相信你们竟然要我来
I can not believe you are making me
拯救你们愚蠢又渺小的生命
save your simple little lives!
外面是真的太空 而且是真的很冷
There is real space out there, and it's real cold.
如果你们出去 就会冻僵
You go out there, you will freeze,
-然后会死 -不 那不是真的
- and you will die. - No, that is not true!
你就打算傻站着吗 做点什么
Are you just gonna stand there? Do something!
我明白了 在这些笨蛋不断降低
Oh, I see. So, just as these halfwits
自己的智商的时候 我复职了
are dribbling down into quarterwits, I'm back.
好极了 我有地方住也有吃的了
Oh, that's great. So, I get my room and I get food?
船长的假发怎么在你那儿
Wh-- Why do you have the captain's wig?
因为我有点喜欢他
'Cause I fancy him a bit.
是你演的莎拉还是你本人莎拉
Is that-- Is that character Sarah or you Sarah?
说实话 我分不清
Honestly, I don't know.
快去拯救我的飞船 拜托
Go! Go save my fucking ship. Please.
我不明白你为什么认为你是对的我是错的
I don't know why you think you're right and I am wrong.
-因为我的工作是视效 -就是视觉特效
- Because I work in VFX. - That stands for visual effects.
-视觉特效 -我他妈知道这是什么缩写
- Visual effects. - I know what it fucking stands for!
你"啊"什么"啊"
What do you mean, "Ah"?
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表