剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
好了 好了 听着
Okay, okay, okay! Listen!
听着 听着
Listen, listen!
我之前也出去过
I have also been out there,
我告诉你们 太空是真的 而且很可怕
and let me tell you, it is real and it is horrible.
-是真的吗 -是的
- It's real? - Yes.
那你的头发是真的吗
Like your hair is real?
假的船长 假的头发
Fake captain, fake wig!
说起这个 他的胡子和他的头发
Well, you know what? His beard is a different color
不是一个颜色 也许这也是假发
than his hair. Maybe it's a wig!
艾瑞丝 艾瑞丝 我的头发好疼
Iris! Iris! Iris! My hair hurts!
-她为什么弄疼我的头发 -松开你的脏手
- Why is she hurting my hair? - Get your grubby hands--
连我都不能摸他的头发
I can't even touch his hair!
他们和你是一类人 都是白♥痴♥
They're your people. They're idiots.
用白♥痴♥的语言沟通
Speak idiot to them!
听着 听着 各位
Okay, listen, listen, everybody.
你们不会想出去的
You do not want to go out there.
-因为如果你们出去 -看到了吗
- Because if you do - See?!
-靠 -标志一拔就掉
- Shit! - Signs fall off the wall.
-就像是布景 -这是假的
- It's like a set! - It's fake!
等等 这不是假的 只是便宜而已 控制成本
W-- Wait. No, no, it's not fake. It's just cheap. Cost effective.
我们是在模拟场景中
We are in a simulation!
别像你那张脸一样蠢好吗
Don't be as stupid as your face!
他的脸蠢是天生的
He can't help his face!
我的意思是
Well, I mean
我相信你
I believe you!
我们是在模拟场景中
We're in a simulation.
不 马特 现在不是时候
No. Matt, Matt, this is not the time.
但模拟的不是飞船 而是宇宙
But it is the universe that is the simulation, not the ship.
宇宙
Universe?
我们能看到最小的亚原子粒子就像是像素
The smallest subatomic particles we can see look like pixels.
这都是一场游戏
This is all a game.
但感觉是真的
But it feels real,
如果你们到外面去
and if you go out there,
就会在模拟场景中死去
you will die within the simulation.
-好吧 其实还行 -确实
- Okay, that--that actually is pretty good. - Yeah.
而你将昏迷的儿子丢在地球
And the fact that you left your son in a coma back on Earth
并不能说明你就是个坏人
does not make you a bad person.
但如果你想出去
But look, I mean, if you wanna go out...
你可以出去
you can go out.
密♥码♥是5335
The code is five-three-three-five.
去吧
You can do it.
-不 不 -谁管得了呢
- No, no... - I mean, free will, right?
但我觉得 在你心里
But I think... ...in your heart,
你有百分之九十九的把握相信那是错的
you're 99 percent sure that that's wrong.
我要去
I'm gonna do it.
从一开始这艘飞船就不对劲
Something has felt fucked up on this ship from the start.
米娅 不要
Mia! No!
-不 不要 -干什么
- No, don't, don't, don't! - Wait, what?
我 我就是想说
Yeah, I-- I'm just, I'm just sayin'.
不要去
Just don't go!
我愿意捐出我的高尔夫球杆
I will-- I will donate my golf clubs.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yes.
扔出去 好吗
To jettison, okay?
能挪挪吗 信♥号♥♥有点...这个得...来了
Can you guys? There's a sig-- This needs to hit-- Here.
先生 你挡着了
Sir, you're in the way.
-其实站在原地就好 -杰瑞德 爸爸来了
- Actually, stay exactly where you are. - Jared! Daddy's coming!
不要
No! No!
不要啊
No! No!
迈克 别去
Mike, no!
不要啊
No, no, no!
杰瑞德 儿子我来了
Jared! I'm coming, son!
迈克
Mike?
迈克
Mike?
大伙 那是视效
It's VFX, guys.
就是视觉特效
Visual effects.
是个投影 做得还很差劲
It's a projection. It's not even very good ones.
那个人分分钟就会去
That guy is gonna be headed to the green room
-演员休息室 -对 演员休息室
- any minute now. - Yeah, the green room.
什么 不是 你在说些什么
What? No, no-- What are you talking about?
他会去休息室 没事的
He's gonna go to the green room. He's fine.
他整个人都脱水了
He's a desiccated man!
我们刚才目睹了一个人干的诞生
We just saw a man become desiccated!
天啊
Oh, god.
你救了我 道格
You saved me, Doug.
我不能眼看着你进气闸
I couldn't watch you go in there.
-谢谢你 -我想要你在这里陪着我
- Thank you. - I want you here with me.
连救我的命都要以你为中心
You can't just save my life. You gotta make it about you.
-不是 别扯了 -老把戏了
- No-- Oh, for fuck's sake. - This is classic.
法德 你在耍我 对吗
Oh, Fudd. You're playing me. Aren't you?
绝对没有 我都不明白是什么情况
Absolutely not. I don't know what the fuck is going on.
我早该想到真正的土星之旅
I should've known a real trip to Saturn
-超出了你的能力范围 你个小贩子 -什么 不是
- was beyond you, ya' small-time huckster. - What? No.
回家见 等着看你在法庭上哭鼻子
See you back home, crying probably, in court.
哈里森 我们真的在太空里
Harrison, we really are in space.
大概吧
I think.
你撒谎的样子真可爱
You're so cute when you're lying.
不 不 不
All right. No, no, no, no.
你还有什么招
What's your next move?
这是个好问题 也许可以打你一拳
That's a good question. Thought I might twat you one?
打啊
Go ahead.
我喜欢挨打
I like being hit.
-这... -比莉 打这位先生
- That's... - Billie, twat the gentleman.
-我吗 好 -可以吗
- Me? Right. Yes. - Will you?
-听着 先生 -她拿着E 好吧
- Listen, Mr.-- - She's got an E! Okay!
想要一千块新钞票的人
Anybody who wants 1000 new bucks,
帮我逃出去
help me escape!
你们给我按密♥码♥ 5335
Use your fucking code! Five-three-three-five!
不 不
No! No--
我害怕 我好害怕
I'm scared! I'm so scared!
逗你玩呢 赫尔曼 你这个大混...
Joke's on you, Herman, you big assho--
如果这是特效的话 做得还真♥他♥妈♥的逼真
If these are effects, they're pretty darn good.
好了 还有谁
Okay. Anyone else
-觉得这是个游戏 -莎拉
- think it's a game show? - Sarah.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
好啊 带我走吧 上帝
Yeah! Take me, Jesus!
跪舔我的菊花
Eat my asshole!
其实我改变主...
Actually, I've changed my--
为什么他们要做那样的特效
Now, why would they do that as an effect?
我都不知道会撞碎
I have no idea that that's what would even happen.
你这个笑面地精
Well, you laughing gnome.
你还觉得这是视觉他妈特效吗
You still think it's visual fucking effects?
好吧 F不是"他妈"的缩写
I-- Well, the F doesn't stand for "fucking,"
我承认我持怀疑态度
and I will admit that I'm on the fence.
-是吗 你持怀疑态度 -对
- Oh, you're on the fence? - I'm on the fence.
他们没有怀疑
They're not on the fence.
你怂恿了他们 然后他们被肢解了
You put them on the fence, and they disintegrate.
天啊
Holy shit.
这是我的错吗
Is it my fault?
反正不能说不是你的错
Well, you know, it's not not your fault.
我只是想帮忙...
I was trying to help, and--
你的说法很误导人
Your arguments were confusing.
一切都是模拟的
Everything's a simulation?
他们有百分之一的机会可以回家
And-- and a one percent chance they could get home?
你是怎么得出百分之一的
Where did you get the one percent?
我只是想表达得微妙一些
I was trying to be nuanced.
微妙 你的微妙刚刚把他们害死了
Nuanced? Well, I think you just nuanced them to death.
没错 今天这里发生的事就是这样
Yes. That is exactly what happened here today.
马修的微妙害死了七个人
Matthew nuanced seven people to death.
这里没有无辜的人
There's plenty of blame to go around.
我们都有责任
We are all gonna get a slice.
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表