剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
Oh, my God. Look! Look, it's the asteroid!
你们什么都做不了
There's nothing you can do.
地板非常柔软
The floor is very soft.
你们还好吗
You okay?
怎么 你希望我断胳膊断腿吗
Why? Are you hoping I broke something?
-大家都还好吗 -不好
- Everyone okay? - No.
我和现任妻子被困在太空了
I'm stuck in space with my current wife.
亲爱的 不管是什么情况
Honey. Honey, whatever it is,
他们肯定在处理了
I'm sure they're dealing with it.
拜托 不要干涉好吗
Please, let's not interfere.
我肯定要干涉
I'm going to interfere.
-我知道 -不是干涉 是调查
‐ I know. ‐ Not interfere. Investigate.
我知道
I know.
如果你受伤了 待在原地别动
If you're injured, just stay where you are,
我们会去帮你 好吗
and we will get to you, okay?
如果你没受伤
If you're‐‐ If you're not injured,
但你压在伤员身上了
but you're lying on top of someone who is,
快起来 好吗 达伦 你能
stop it, okay? Uh, Darren, could you...
你能帮我找一下乔吗 谢谢
could you locate Joe for me, please? Thank you.
这个人
This guy...
还能找到比他更靠谱的人吗 爱瑞丝 找不到吧
Show me a safer pair of hands, Iris. You can't, can you?
这个止血带系得太完美了 真漂亮
That is a super‐tourniquet. That‐‐ That is beautiful.
你做礼品包装吗
Do you do gift‐wrapping?
如果有一天我需要移植双手
If I ever needed a double hand transplant,
我就要他的双手
I would leave him with stumps.
如果说谁能承受双手截肢
If anyone could handle being a double amputee,
那一定是他 不是我
it would be him. Not me.
你能帮我找到乔吗 拜托
Could you locate Joe for me, please?
真的有点紧急 谢谢
It's really kind of urgent now. Thank you.
天呐 你柔韧性真好
My, you are flexible.
你...
You are...
你骨折了
Oh, it's broken?
那个清洁工 她没事吧
The cleaning lady, is she okay?
-我可以确认一下 -好 告诉她
‐ I can check. ‐ Yeah, just let her know
今晚大概要加班到很晚
it's gonna be a late night, probably.
乔 有人能找到乔吗 拜托了
Joe! Can someone get me Joe, please?
船长
Captain?
船长 我是工程部的比利·麦克沃伊
Captain, this is Billie McEvoy, Engineering.
我重置了重力模拟
I've reset the grav sim...
好 你能来中庭见我吗
Okay. Can you meet me in the atrium?
我就在中庭 先生 我能看见你
I'm in the atrium, sir. I can see you.
你什么长相
What do you look like?
就是我 你好
Like me. Hi.
好的 我们面对面谈
Okay, I'm‐‐ I'm gonna go facial.
好吧 马上就来
All right? Five seconds.
看着真疼
That looks terrible.
没有重大结构损坏
Okay, so no major structural damage,
但我们还在确定
but we are still establishing
对航线产生的长♥期♥影响
the lasting impact to our course.
什么 不行 不可以有
What? What? No, no, no. There can't be...
长♥期♥影响
a lasting impact.
会有影响的
There will be an impact.
五千人撞上飞船的一侧
Five‐thousand people smashing against the side of a ship
会产生撞击影响
is gonna have a knock‐on effect.
-我说不可以有 -这个
‐ I'm saying it can't... ‐ Well‐‐
因为我们有航行计划
because we have a schedule.
你是撞到头了吗
Okay, did you hit your head?
没有
No, I did not.
很不幸 我现在清醒得很
Unfortunately, I am still fully conscious.
好 因为我不明白
Okay, because I'm not understanding
为什么你不明白一定会有影响
why you're not understanding that we will be impacted.
我得找乔谈谈
Yeah, I'm gonna talk to Joe.
不 不 船长 等等
No, no, no. No. No. Captain, wait.
抱歉 别 这个
Sorry. Uh‐‐ D‐‐ No. So, um...
乔和我 我们想增强通讯连接
So, Joe and I, we were trying to boost the comms link,
因为 你也知道
because, you know...
贾德对延迟很不满
Judd is unhappy with the delay.
延迟这问题谁也没法解决
And there's nothing anyone can do about the delay,
-所以 -所以你们就
‐ So‐‐ ‐ So, you did the, uh...
出舱行动 是另外一个工程师
The EVA. It was one of the other engineers,
现在我联♥系♥不上他了
and now I can't get ahold of him.
是谁
Who was it?
别
Don't...
别说是乔
Don't say it was Joe.
是莫
Moe.
莫
Moe?
莫
Moe.
当然是乔啊
Of course it was Joe.
我就知道是乔 我就知道
I knew it was Joe! I knew it was Joe...
你让我别说...
Told me not to say any‐‐ Okay.
因为我们没有叫莫的工程师
because we don't have an engineer called Moe.
对 没错
No, we don't.
我以为 好吧
So, I thought it was‐‐ Okay.
这真是 天啊
This... God.
我口干 简直了
My mouth is so dry, I can...
这次谈话太糟心了
This has been a terrible conversation.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
贾德
这数据是最新的吗
These numbers are all up to date?
是的
Up to date.
这么多摔断腿的
That's a lot of broken legs.
好吧 第一要务
Okay. First priority:
-乘客 -当然了
‐ Passengers. ‐ Absolutely.
我考虑送礼品袋 40分钟的免费按♥摩♥
I was thinking gift bags, free massage, 40 minutes.
老天 爱瑞丝 我不是圣诞老人
Jesus, Iris. I'm not Santa Claus.
这是为了让他们好受一点
It's to make them feel better.
那谁来让我好受一点
Who's gonna make me feel better?
好了 另一个第一要务 股东
All right. Other first priority: stockholders.
真正的第一要务
Actual first priority.
这才对嘛
Back in the game.
我要出去找乔
I'm going out to get Joe.
没错 不能丢下任何人
That's the way. No man left behind.
不论死活
Dead or alive.
不对 必须活着
No, alive or alive!
不能让他死了
Those are the options!
深呼吸 好吧
Just keep breathing, all right?
深呼吸 一切都会没事的
Keep breathing, everything will be fine.
你们现在由贾德集团保护
You're now in the hands of the Judd Corporation.
-闭嘴吧 -你们真幸运
‐ Oh, shut up. ‐ Lucky you.
抱歉打扰你 不过这是我的工作
Sorry to bother you, but it's my job.
欢迎来到宇宙
大道五号♥
欢迎登船
我得知道发生了什么
I need to know what happened,
并确保以后不会再发生
and that it won't happen again.
只是一次性的重力模拟失效
It was just a one‐off grav sim failure.
仅此一次
One and done.
有几个人受伤 但多数只是皮外伤
We got a... couple of injuries, but mostly just bumps and bruises.
最坏的情况已经过去了
So, we're through the worst?
跟你一样稳 爱瑞丝
Steady as the rock you're carved from, Iris.
就是一个普通的周二
Just your standard Tuesday.
-你走这边吗 -对 这边
‐ You going this way? ‐ This way, yeah.
然后你去哪
Then where are you going?
你觉得他能控制住局面吗
Think he's got it under control?
当然了 这位儒雅又粗犷的船长
Sure. The suave, yet rugged captain.
对 我觉得他能控制住局面
Yeah, I think he's got it under control.
怎么 你现在喜欢穿制♥服♥的了
What? You like a guy in uniform now?
制♥服♥人人都能穿
Anyone can wear a uniform.
收破烂的男人也让你饥渴吗
You horny for garbage men too?
天 你在说什么呢 道格
God, what are you talking about, Doug?
别这么孩子气了
Why don't you stop being such a child?
-我孩子气 -对
‐ I'm a child? ‐ Yeah!
所有人 深呼吸
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表