剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
前情回顾
-贾德先生 -瑜伽消耗的热量多吗
- Mr. Judd. - Does yoga burn a lot of calories?
因为餐厅赚得钱越来越少了
Because we're losing profits in the food court.
能让他们多动动吗
Can they like, move more?
让我们和大道五号♥连线吧
Let's go live to Avenue 5.
我发现一个警报灯
I see a warning light.
这是谁的狗
Whose dog is this?
瑞恩 你的计划是什么
What's your plan?
你们这些人是有毛病吧
What is the matter with you people?!
-你是澳大利亚人吗 -我是英国人
- Are you Australian? - I'm English.
-什么鬼 -我也不是船长
- What the fuck? - I'm not a captain, either.
你是上将吗
Are you an admiral?
乔才是这艘飞船真正的船长
Joe is the real captain of the ship.
我有不太好的消息
I've got some difficult news.
要花三年才能回家
We won't get home for three years.
什么
What?
大道五号♥
第一季 第二集
女士们...谢谢
Ladies-- Thank you.
女士们先生们 我知道你们有问题
Ladies and gentlemen, I know that you have some questions,
我会回答的
and I will answer them.
别侮辱我们了
Don't insult us!
什么 这怎么侮辱人了
What? I-- How was that insulting?
-我们清楚情况 -是啊
- We know what's going on. - Yeah, we know.
我们遭遇了太空紊流
We-- We hit a patch of choppy space.
指挥中心说要三年才能回到家
Mission control said three years to get home.
-我当时就在房♥间里 -她就在房♥间里
- I was in the room. - She was in the room!
那个 我们还是一个人说就好 宝贝
Yeah, you know what? Better if one of us speaks, babe.
看 那个 我听说的就是那个
Yeah, look, that. That is what I heard.
好吧
Okay...
-我们都要死在太空里了 -我要把那个去掉
- We're all gonna die in space! - I'm gonna just get rid of that,
回家倒计时
看上去挺吓人的
because it does look a little bit stark.
这是比莉 我们的首席工程师
This is Billie, our chief engineer.
我现在要让比莉来接棒解释了
I'm now gonna pass over the explanation baton to Billie.
来吧 拿着
Go ahead, just take it!
好吧
Okay. So...
-我们准备要... -大点声好吗
- We were due to attempt-- - Can you speak up?
好 我们准备要...
Yeah. Um... So, we were due to attempt a--
-拿得离脸远点 -你爆音了
- Hold it further from your face! - You're popping there.
好吧 我们打算利用土卫六的重力
Okay, um, so the plan was to use Titan's gravity
来协助助推...
as an assist to save propellant--
说英语啊
English, please.
哪个词不是英语了 先生
Which one of those words was not English, sir?
-助推 -助推
- Propellant. - Propellant?
-助推怎么不是... -别那么技术化
- Propellant's Eng-- - Just make it less, uh, technical.
知道吧
It-- You know.
土星是个很大的行星
So, um... Saturn is a big, big planet,
它有很大的卫星 土卫六 我们打算利用
with a big, big moon, Titan, and we were gonna use...
-土卫六的重力作为助推 -又来了
- Titan's gravity as a propellant-- - Propellant again!
你说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
好吧 我做不到...
Okay, I can't--
伙计 放尊重点
Hey, buddy, have some respect.
她虽然是个转扳手的
She might be a spanner spinner,
但没必要对她颐指气使
but there's no need to patronize her.
你说吧 孩子
You go ahead, kid.
好吧 你也别说这种话
Okay, you don't patronize me by telling me
来居高临下
not to be patronized, okay?
现如今真是不知说什么就踩雷了
It's just-- it's hard to know what you can say these days.
根本没那么难
It's really not that hard.
喂 喂 我们还在等待解释
Hello, hello! We are still waiting for an explanation.
总的来说就是我们错过了转弯的地方
Okay, listen, so basically, we have missed our turning.
所以我们现在要绕很长一段路
Okay? So now we're stuck going the long way around.
这么说够简单了吗
Is that simple enough for you guys?
还是说我得去找些蜡笔
Or should I go and get some crayons...
给你们在墙上画一画 或者画个图表
aw this crap on the walls for you. Maybe use diagrams,
用点漂亮的颜色
Little pretty colors...
足够通俗易懂 我是说
keep it real easy. I mean, it‐‐
好了 比莉 我想术语已经够多了
Whoa, whoa, Billie, I think that's enough jargon.
这是漫长的一天
It's been a long day,
比莉天生就是个直肠子
and, uh... Billie is naturally quite brutal.
如果你不小心点 会把这些人吓死的
You are gonna shit these people up if you're not careful.
我尽力克制了
I was holding back.
听着 我
Listen, I‐‐
明天上午的葬礼之后
I will answer your questions...
由我来回答你们的问题
after the service tomorrow morning.
我们的一位船员去世了
One of our crew members passed,
还有三位乘客靠机器维持着生命
and three other people are on life support.
他的葬礼一结束 我就开始问问题
As soon as he's dispatched, I will be asking questions.
您太客气了 女士
That is super respectful of you, ma'am.
好的
All right.
我们的工作结束了 做得很差劲
Our work here is done. Very poorly.
瑞恩背叛了我
Ryan betrayed me
就像莎士比亚电影中的角色一样
like a character in a Shakespeare movie.
他为什么在这里
Why is he even here?
你把他从大道三号♥调来的
You transferred him from Avenue 3.
你本该审查他的
Well, you should have had him checked.
是你告诉我别审查他 直接让他来
You told me not to check him, just to get him.
-不 我没有 -不 你有
‐ No, I didn't! ‐ Yes, you did!
调出谈话记录
Pull up the minutes of the conversation.
你让我别做记录
You told me not to keep minutes.
真是个好借口 那你就不记了吗
Oh, how convenient for you. You don't keep them anyway?
连回忆录都不写了吗
Not even for a memoir?
抱歉 我认为你看到屏幕上出现
I'm sorry, I didn't think the time you saw a screen grab
一个戴着船长帽的人说 "把他调来"
of a guy wearing a captain's hat and said, "Let's get him,"
并不值得写进回忆录
was memoir worthy.
我一定会记住这次的谈话
I'm definitely gonna remember this conversation
如果这对历史有价值的话
if that's any help legacy-wise.
好 我让拉芙待命了
Okay, I have Rav at the ready.
拉芙 宇航局们怎么说 宇航局怎么说
Rav, what are NASA saying? Is NASA saying.
-单数还是复数 -单数
‐ Is it "is" or "are"? ‐ Is.
他怎么说 不对 听起来完全不对
What is they saying? No, that sounds all wrong.
我听起来像个傻子
I sound like an idiot.
别忘了有延迟
Don't forget there's a delay.
-该死的延迟 -好了 我们应该
‐ This... fucking delay. ‐All right, should we just...
关闭所有脑洞 然后昏倒吗
Shut all the holes in our head and pass out?
-当然 你先来 -我不懂你有什么毛病
‐ Sure, you go first. ‐ Okay, I don't know what your problem is,
但你需要立刻解决 保持专注
but you need to solve it now and focus.
专注 兄弟
Just focus, bro.
你给我放尊重点 认清你在
You will have some respect and you will know your place
组织中的位置 重复一遍
in this organization. What will you have?
-我要放尊重点 -还有呢
‐ I will have some respect. ‐ And what will you know?
认清我在...抱歉
I will know‐‐ I'm sorry,
你一说完我就忘了
I've immediately forgotten what you just said.
但我确实得谈谈乔的葬礼
But I do need to discuss Joe's funeral.
-谈什么 -我们需要棺材
‐ What about it? ‐ We need the coffin.
乔可以用你的棺材
Joe can have your coffin.
-我的棺材 -我们去哪都带着它
‐ My coffin? ‐ We take it everywhere we go.
你是巴不得我死吗 爱瑞丝
You want me to die, Iris? Is that it?
-不是 -你是不是犹豫了
‐ No. ‐ Did you hesitate?
-没有 -看
‐ No! ‐ Look.
-她又犹豫了 -又一次
‐ She did it again. ‐ She‐‐ Again.
我在换气
I was inhaling.
拜托 这漫长的停顿足够意味深长了
Come on. That pregnant pause was in its third trimester.
我认为把你的棺材给乔
I think it'll be a very good idea
是个很好的主意 利于公♥关♥
to give Joe your coffin. Good PR.
-行 -是的 我们和宇航局安排了会议
‐ Fine. ‐ Yes, we have meetings scheduled with NASA...
-我还没说话 -还有其他机构
‐ I'm not talking! ‐ ...and other agencies,
但我们必须提供资金支持
but we will have to contribute financially.
资金支持 这可真好
Contribute financially. Oh, that's nice.
这是敲诈 这样如何 拉芙
Now, it's a shakedown. Well, how 'bout this, Rav.
你告诉那群混♥蛋♥ 注意我用的是复数
You tell those assholes‐‐ It is plural.
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表