剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
你里面去了
into you?
我们会调取
We will redirect funds from the...
全国儿童福利
National Child Welfare
的资金
program.
我的天 这简直
Oh. Oh, my God. This‐‐ This is...
太好了
everything!
太感谢你了
Thank you so much!
我一直都在绝望中煎熬
I have been in such a dark place.
我能不能 不行吗
Can I‐‐ No? No?
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.
你能不能考虑放弃
Please, will you consider the removal
五百名非必要乘客
of 500 non‐essential passengers?
这个
Right.
我听清楚你说的话了
I absolutely hear... what you're saying.
只是这样可能会引起一两个
It's just that that would raise one or two
-伦理问题 -谢谢
‐ ethical questions‐‐ ‐Thank you!
你的问题已被转交至
Your query has been forwarded to the...
伦理部
Department of Ethics.
-但是 -再见 祝你今天愉快
‐ But, uh... ‐ Goodbye. Have a nice day.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
好了 我知道我们中有些人
All right, so I appreciate that some of us
睡眠不足 然而
are sleep‐victimized. However,
考虑到现在资源不足
bearing in mind the scarcity of resources,
我们能不能尽精语
can we try to keep lang' at an abs' min'?
-你说什么 -我想通过缩略我说的话
‐ Wh‐‐ What are you saying? ‐ I am trying to conserve oxygen
来节省氧气
by... 'bridging my w'rds.
这真是完完全全听不懂
Well, it's highly, highly confusing.
你没必要说第二个"完全"
You see, you did not need the second "Highly,"
-一个就了 -就什么
‐ One would've s'ff'c'd. ‐ Would‐‐
就够了
Sufficed.
-我的老天 -天啊
‐ Jesus frazzling Christ! ‐ Oh, my God.
我们能不能别缺字漏字了
Can we skip the missing letters round?
我重新考虑了你之前的提议
I've just reconsidered your earlier point,
道个歉 对起
an apology. S'ry.
-爱瑞丝 你笑了 -行吧 我
‐ Iris, you laughed! ‐ Fine! I'm s‐‐
-你有什么毛病 -我觉得很搞笑
‐ What's the matter with you? ‐ I‐‐ I find it amusing.
我也不知道为什么 就是"哔"
I don't know why, it just... beep!
你怎么这么孩子气 爱瑞丝
Why are you being such a baby, Iris? Hmm?
你太喜欢宝宝了 自己也想变巨婴吗
You like babies so much you wanna be one?
提问 我们真的快没空气了吗
Question, are we really running out of air?
-加一句 搞什么 -没错
‐ Supplemental: what the fuck? ‐ Yes!
回答你第一个问题
To your first question.
我不知道怎么回答你第二个问题
I don't know how to answer your second question.
不过马特和我想出了
But Matty and I have come up with
一系列节氧政策
a series of oxygen conservation policies.
"节氧政策"
"Oxygen conservation policies."
说这话都要吸一大口气
Well, that's a lungful right there.
麻烦各位在贾德先生化蛹期间
Let's try to keep the energy positive around Mr. Judd
-保持正面能量 -他什么
‐ While he pupates. ‐ While he what?
化蛹期间
While he pupates.
从昨晚开始 我经历了一段
I've gone through a period of serious introspection
严肃的自省
since last night.
好了 首先
Okay, so first of‐‐
对了 告诉你们 我现在住帐篷了
Oh, also, you should know, I‐‐ I tent now.
首先 别跑 跑就会喘
First up, no running. Leads to panting.
-千万别跑 -其次
‐ Don't do it. ‐ Oh, secondly,
胖子应该避免爬楼梯和斜坡
fat people shouldn't use stairs, and avoid any incline.
直接 无情 好
Direct! Merciless. Yes.
胖子不应该费体力
Uh, fat people should not exert themselves.
-你指的胖子是 -所有超过
‐ By fat people, do you mean... ‐ Anyone over two‐‐
117公斤的
Two hundred and fifty‐seven pounds.
好吧 117公斤的界线
Okay, uh, yes, a 257‐pound cutoff.
我们要怎么做
So what are we going to do?
我们给每个人称重吗
We're gonna weigh people as they go about their‐‐
你真要问这种问题
Are you really asking questions about‐‐
听着 各位
You know what? Everyone‐‐
请出去 我需要安全的空间来发挥创意
please get outta here. I‐‐ I need a safe space to create.
只留我 马特 还有我无视名字的这个人
Just me, Matty, and the person whose name I ignored.
-那是谁 -你
‐ Who's that? ‐ You.
好吧
Okay.
那家伙是彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥ 他说得越多
That guy is a complete moron. The more he talks,
-我们越危险 -除非我们杀了他
‐ The more in danger we all are. ‐ Unless we 'M' him.
好了 凯伦 你别再提这个了
Okay, Karen, you gotta stop saying that.
这肯定不行
That is clearly not an option.
马特当人生导师
Life coached by Matt?
就像是母鸡教开车
That's like being taught to drive by a hen.
我们氧气都要没了他还在"化蛹"
We're running out of oxygen and he's "pupating."
他要把我们都害死了
He could kill us all.
爱瑞丝 我们可以
Well, you know, Iris, we could...
麻醉他
sedate him.
这可能真行 可能真的能行
Yeah, no, that could work. That could actually work.
我们可以剂量翻倍
Well, we could double the dose?
他可能会中风
He might have a stroke,
那你们只用替他擦屁♥股♥而不是收拾烂摊子了
then you'll only be physically wiping his ass.
好了 我们去哪搞镇静剂和飞镖枪
Right. Where are we gonna get sedatives and a dart gun?
马特负责监控补给
Well, Matt monitors the supply,
我打赌他在下面想拿什么就拿什么
and I bet he has full access to whatev' they got down there.
先生 拉芙找你
Sir, it's Rav for you.
三分钟后我们绕过木星就会失联了
We round Jupiter in three minutes and lose comms.
我的客舱最近 大步跟我来
My cabin is closest, so stride with me.
给凯伦·凯利让路 不让我就动手了
Excuse me! Karen Kelly! Make a hole, or I will!
好了 亲爱的
Now, honey,
我有个消息要告诉你
I have an update for you,
你听完别给我抽风
and I don't want you to go all flappy on me.
好吧
Okay...
这飞船的氧气在泄漏
The ship is leaking oxygen.
据我了解
From what I understand,
这种死法像是嘴里被泥塞满
it will be like drowning with dirt in your mouth
胸口被拖拉机碾压
and a tractor on your chest.
好吧
Okay.
没事
That's fine.
操
Fuck.
抱歉 抱歉 只是氧气而已
Sorry. I'm sorry. It's only oxygen.
好了
All right.
所以别说话
So don't talk,
因为这样你还能活得稍微久一点
because then you will last marginally longer.
好样的
Attaboy.
各位 开始了
Okay, guys, I think we're on. Yeah.
跟她讲话的时间不多
And we don't have long with her,
而且可能会有点干扰
and it could get a little bit glitchy.
你们好 能听到吗
Hello‐‐ speaking‐‐ Hello?
很好 你们好 我开始说了
Great. Hi! I start speaking.
趁还没断线我就先说了
I'm gonna start speaking before get cut off.
我有好消息和不太好的消息
I have some good news and some not so good news.
好消息是 我们有资金了
The good news is... we have funding!
欢呼吧 棒呆了
Yay! Come on!
什么 她刚刚说什么
Wh What was that? What did she
-她说他们有资金了 -安静 是的 安静
- She said they had funding. - Shush! Yes, yes, shush!
不太好的消息是另一位总统建议
The not so good news is the Other President suggested
我们考虑一下放弃
we explore losing...
五百名NEP 但我拒绝了
500 NEPs, but I rejected that,
我说 "不 我们不能杀死五百人 今天不行"
I said, "No, we are not killing 500 people, not today!"
另一位总统建议我们考虑一下
Other President sug we explore
放弃五百名NEP
losing 500 NEPs‐‐
等等 等等 不 不 不
Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no. No, no, no! No!
不 现在地球在木星的另一边了
No, now Earth is the other side of Jupiter.
-NEP是什么 -非必要人员 比如
- What's NEPs? - Non‐essential personnel, like‐‐
这事不予考虑
Okay. That is not on the table.
我们不能除掉五百名非必要人员
We are not getting rid of 500 nonessential personnel.
我一到陌生房♥间洗澡 手就会黏糊糊的
My hands always get clammy whenever I shower in a strange room.
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表