剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
大道五号♥
第一季 第一集
大道五号♥
八周首航 环绕土星
好 早上好 各位
Okay. Have a great morning, everybody.
第25天
安全飞行 诚实飞行
Fly safe, fly true.
-安全 -飞行
- Fly... - Safe!
-诚实 -飞行
- Fly... - True.
瑞恩船长
Captain Ryan.
我女儿想见见拯救了
My daughter wanted to meet the hero
大道三号♥的英雄
who saved Avenue 3.
好 他就在...你是说我啊
Oh, well, he's ov-- Oh, you mean me!
-是啊 -这船上的人都是英雄
- Yes! - We're all heroes on this ship.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-杰德 -挺有力
- Jade. - Powerful.
很有力的名字
Powerful name.
好 杰德船长指挥舰桥
Okay, Captain Jade has the bridge, everybody.
正好赶上按按钮
Just in time to press the button
清理主推进器
to clear the main thrusters.
按钮其实没有作用
It's not connected to anything.
这边请 杰德船长
This way, Captain Jade.
早上好 爱瑞丝
Good morning, Iris.
大道五号♥
舰桥体验
见见船长和船员
身边都是明星 你却依然亮眼
Surrounded by stars, and yet still you shine.
-知道了 贾德先生抱恙 -真可惜
- Noted. Mr. Judd is indisposed. - Oh. That's a shame.
他在考虑商品创意
He's fracking some merchandise ideas,
-突然才思泉涌 -他是这么说的
- and he just hit gas. - Did he say that?
-是的 -他当然这么说了
- Yes, he did. - Of course he said that.
所以 你要主持乘客早餐
So, you're hosting the passenger breakfast.
这是客人名单
Your guests...
-这是罗德里格斯夫人吗 -是的
- Is that Mrs. Rodriguez? - It is.
我昨天见过她 两只耳朵都聋了
I met her yesterday. Deaf in both ears.
你只说聋了不就行了
You could just say "deaf."
我听到了 爱瑞丝 因为我两只耳朵都没聋
I hear you, Iris. 'Cause I'm deaf in no ears.
-早餐在... -今晚来船员卡拉OK吗 船长
- Breakfast is in-- - Crew karaoke tonight, Captain?
我只有喝醉了才唱歌♥
I only ever sing when I'm drunk.
所以下午5点再来邀请我一次
So ask me again at 5:00 p. m.
-没问题 -早餐在...
- You got it. - Breakfast is in tw--
把你的相位器调到开心档位
Hey, set your phasers to fun.
是 船长
Aye, aye, Captain!
-他们真棒 -他们才不棒呢
- They are so great. - No, they're really not.
-早餐在20分钟后 -20分钟
- Breakfast is in twenty minutes. - Twenty minutes, yeah.
好
Okay.
知道你可以说什么吗
You know what you could talk about?
我们刚创下了
We just set the record
贾德
太空最大瑜伽课的记录
for the biggest yoga class in space.
是吗 打败了谁的记录
Really? Who did we beat?
来试试贾德双面嫩煎早餐自助吧
Come to the Judd Over Easy Breakfast Buffet.
马特·斯宾塞 客户服务
如果你不满意
If you're not completely satisfied,
肯定是你搞错了
you're wrong.
好吧 能不能别闹了
Okay, all right, can we just be done now?
我不想闹了 你呢
I'm done. Are you?
-我也不想闹了 -太好了
- Yes! I'm done. - Great.
我们就道歉 然后翻篇吧
So, can we just say sorry and move on?
翻篇了
Movin' on.
-你没道歉 -你也没
- You didn't say you're sorry. - Neither did you.
你说"我们道歉" 但你没道歉
You said, "let's say sorry," but you didn't even say it.
好啊 我为嫁给你表示遗憾
Okay, well, I'm sorry I ever married you.
-可以了吗 -不可以
- Is that good? - No.
你觉得可以了吗 道格
Is that good enough for you, Doug?
我为认识你感到遗憾
I'm sorry I ever met you.
相信我 我真等不及再也
Believe me, I can't wait to never see
见不到你这张臭脸了
your lunky face ever again.
我知道你想再见到谁的脸
I know whose face you wanna see again.
拍屁♥股♥猛♥男♥先生
Mr. Hunk McSpunk here.
-就是他 -天啊 你翻看我的手♥机♥了吗
- There you go. - Jesus, did you go through my phone?
-你个疯子 -放大看
- You psycho! - You zoom in--
我放大过头了 等等 这里
I zoomed in too much. Wait. Right there!
你肯定特想骑他吧
I bet you wanna rock that like a bad banana,
-是不是 -我还真想
- don't you? - Yeah. You know what? I do.
谢谢你提醒我
And thank you for reminding me
我跟他各种热辣的性♥爱♥
of all the hot banging sex I had with him.
-简直超乎想象 -你肯定可享受了
- It was phe-no-me-nal! - Oh, I'm glad you loved it.
-好吧 -该死
- Okay. - Oh, shit.
我把盘子落在那了 帮我留个座
I forgot my... plate back there. Save me a seat.
好 没问题 对了
Oh. Yeah, yeah, sure. By the way,
座位在游泳池水底
it's gonna be at the bottom of the swimming pool
位于去你♥妈♥的♥层
on Deck Fuck You!
真不好意思
I'm so sorry.
麻烦给我三个酥皮面包
Can you hand me three Danishes, please?
女士们先生们 请享用今天的鸡尾酒
Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy today's cocktail,
贾颤汁
贾颤汁
the Judder Juice.
主料是牛奶
It's mostly milk.
干得好
Good job.
我喜欢看人们以自己的工作为荣
I like to see folk take pride in their work,
即使有人会说那工作不体面
even if some might call that work "menial."
我可不会 我尊重你的劳动
Not me, though. I value your labor.
我没看到手套 谢谢
I didn't see the gloves. Thanks.
贾德先生 你来了
Mr. Judd. You're here.
-我还以为... -对 不不不
‐ I thought, uh‐‐ ‐ Yeah. No, no, no.
我已经想出了一周份的好点子
I came up with a week's worth of great ideas
也就用了11分钟吧
in, like, 11 minutes.
给你 把我的语♥音♥笔记化为现实
Here. Uh, make what I say on here happen.
谁是我最喜欢的船长
Who's my favorite captain?
新点子
New idea.
真是够了
For fuck's sake.
如果餐厅完全变成红色
We'd sell more steaks
我们就能卖♥♥更多牛排
if the restaurant was completely red.
大概是有科学依据的
That's science, probably.
确认一下有没有依据
Check that it's science.
把餐厅灯光调成红色
Change restaurant lights to red.
瑜伽 真让人放松
Yoga. So relaxing.
我甚至都没弯曲身体
And I'm not even bending.
这是瑜伽超新星
It's a yoga supernova.
他们弯 所以我们不用弯
They bend so we don't have to.
瑜伽消耗的热量多吗
Does yoga burn a lot of calories?
因为餐厅赚得钱越来越少了
Because we're losing profits in the food court.
能让他们多动动吗
Can they, like, move more?
快速瑜伽
Fast yoga?
快速瑜伽
Fast yoga?
你们知道小行星有多老吗
You know how old asteroids are?
它们甚至比我这个老宇航员更老
They're even more ancient than this old astronaut.
小行星即将经过
Final call for the asteroid.
但它们可没我这么显年轻
But they don't look as good for their age.
瞧瞧这肌肉
Look at that piston, huh?
他通过审查了吧 那个老头
He's been checked, right? The old guy?
能做接触孩子的工作
To work with kids?
那个前宇航员吗 当然
The ex‐astronaut? Of course.
是的 他只是跟他们讲一讲
Yeah, he's just telling them
-关于... -对了 小行星
‐ About the... ‐ Oh! Oh, the asteroid!
全体起立 起来 有块炽热的石头要飞过来了
Everybody up! Up! There's a‐‐ a hot‐ass rock comin'!
-快起来 -他是说请起来
‐ Come on! ‐ He means please.
小行星要来了 而且不是灾难
An asteroid is coming, in a good way!
贾德星系
贾德指挥中心
大道二号♥的检测结果出来了
Diagnostics came back on Ave 2.
氧气略有下降 但上午9点前应该能恢复正常
Slight oxygen dip, but should be nominal by 0900.
大道五号♥绕土卫六变轨将按计划进行
Ave 5 slingshot round Titan is all on schedule.
-通风口清洁得怎么样 -很好 不过
‐ How did the vent clean go? ‐ Uh, A‐Okay. Although‐‐
很好 随时通知我掠过土卫六的最新情况
Great, keep me updated on the Titan fly‐past.
大家请进 尽情参观吧
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表