剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
因为你必须清空过滤器 你要在
Because you gotta clear the filters, which you do...
-点燃引擎之前 -点燃引擎之后
- before you ignite-- - After I ignite the eng...
这爆♥炸♥是好事吗
Is that a good explosion?
这个嘛 炸的是我们
Well, we were in it.
前情回顾
我们三个一起回地球
We are all going back to Earth.
要是贾德先生上船了 你就不行了
Not if Mr. Judd is on this shuttle you are not.
你干嘛不拿走这个笨重的蠢东西
Why don't you take one of these things?
-轻轻一拔就拿下来了 -感觉像是电影布景
- That came off pretty easy. - It's like a movie set.
各位 我们还在地球上
Everyone, we're still on Earth!
-不 -我们可以直接走出气闸
- No. - We can just walk out of the airlock!
但如果你想出去 你可以出去
If you wanna go out, you can go out.
不要啊
No, no!
-这是我的错吗 -你的说法很误导人
- Is it my fault? - Your arguments were confusing.
我只是想表达得微妙一些
I was trying to be nuanced.
你的微妙刚刚把他们害死了
Well, I think you just nuanced them to death!
我们刚看着七个人把自己蠢死了
We just watched seven people stupid themselves to death.
至少他们没受苦
At least they didn't suffer.
不是的
No, they did.
那应该痛苦到难以想象
It would've been ungodly agony.
是马特
It's Matt.
什么
What?
"我改了气闸的密♥码♥
"I have changed the codes to the airlock.
再没有人可以用它们了
No one will ever use them again.
再没有死亡 再没有悲剧了"
No more deaths, no more tragedies."
很好 聪明
That's good. That's smart.
我们要怎么把那些东西扔出去
How are we supposed to jettison all this stuff now?
我们需要密♥码♥
We need the codes.
不然怎么办 打开天棚吗
Or what are we gonna do, just open the sunroof?
好蠢 马特写的东西好蠢
That's dumb. What Matt wrote is dumb.
"我是来帮人解决问题的 但我得先解决自己
"I came here to fix people, but I need to fix myself.
你们不会再见到我了"
You will not see me again."
天啊 他是要自杀吗
Oh my god. Does that mean he's gonna top himself?
我...
I-- I am...
我受够自杀了
up to here with suicides.
各位 如果我们不能在一小时内把东西扔出去
Guys, if we can't jettison this stuff in the next hour,
我们就要
then we're all in this
在太空困上漫长的三年半了
for the long, three-and-a-half-year stretch.
-一小时 -一小时吗
- Hour? - One hour?
对 六十分钟
Yes! Or 60 minutes,
如果数字大点能让你们好受点的话
if a longer-sounding number makes you all feel better.
不知为何 是好受了点
For some reason, it does.
马特 听我说
Matt, listen to me,
你不能这么做
you can't do this, all right?
没有你的生活 就是...
Life without you would be...
挂掉 这迟疑太让人难受了
Hang up. That pause is really telling.
我只能想到"更轻松"
The only word I could think of was "easier."
该死 这玩意还在录制吗
Oh, fuck, is this still recording?
我发出去了
Now I've sent it!
什么
What?
这下他绝对要自杀了
He's definitely gonna kill himself now.
挤爆他的收件箱 大家都给他发信息
Flood his inbox, so everyone send him a message.
好 挤爆 大家快发
Okay, flood. Everybody. Everybody.
马特 我是你同事贾德
Hey, Matt, it's Judd from work.
-你听懂我的笑话了吗 -自杀从没有好结果
- Did you get my joke? - Suicide never ends well.
-你是我从没有过的儿子 -亲爱的
- You're the son I never had... - Hey, sweetie.
我从没想要的情人
the lover I never wanted.
我叔叔就自杀了
My uncle killed himself.
你给我打电♥话♥吧 我们去做点什么
Why don't you call me? We'll go do something.
此外再没什么可说的了
There's not really more to that.
我不擅长这个 你也知道
I'm not very good at this, and you know that,
我们就假装我说了好听的话
so let's just pretend that I am, and...
马特 那些人都是白♥痴♥
Matt, those people were fucking idiots,
他们死了正好 把密♥码♥告诉我们
we're better off without them, give us the goddamn codes.
爱瑞丝
Iris!
怎么了 我们不都这意思吗
What? That's basically what we're all saying, right?
大道五号♥
第一季 第九集[季终]
已对接
真是
Well, that was, uh,
比较精彩的一次旅程
certainly one of my more eventful journeys.
不不 不是 官方说法是
No, no, no, it wasn't. Uh, the official line is
一路上毫无风波
it was a staggeringly uneventful journey,
我现在完全没事了 别起来
and I am now totally fine. Uh-uh-uh! Remain in your seat.
怎么 你要我坐在这里吗
What, you want me to just sit here?
对 引擎别关
Yes, and keep the engine running.
-这是自动系统 -我不在乎 司机
- It's an automated system-- - I don't care, shuttle man.
干得好 很好
Excellent work. Well done.
我好想莎拉
I miss Sarah so much.
如果能安慰你
If it's any consolation,
她手碎裂的样子 简直太美了
the way her hand shattered... I mean, it was beautiful.
真的
It really was.
-你觉得他会怎么自杀 -吞碎玻璃
- How do you think he'll do it? - Swallow broken glass.
不 是马特会怎么自杀
No, how would Matt do it,
不是你会怎么自杀 爱瑞丝
not how would you do it, Iris.
等等 我收到了马特的新信息
Wait, I got a new message from Matt.
"抱歉 我说清楚 我不是要自杀
"Sorry, just to be clear, I'm not going to kill myself."
我要藏在飞船上
"I'm going to hide out on the ship
直到三年半结束"
for the next three and a half years."
别老改主意啊
Pick a fucking lane, am I right?
我们这么办 我们找到他
This is what we're gonna do. We are gonna find him,
拿到密♥码♥ 然后杀了他
we're gonna get the code, and we're gonna kill him.
好吗 我们分组行动
Okay? We're gonna split up into groups.
斯派克 你和 你和道格一组
Uh, Spike, you go with... Uh, you with Doug.
太好了 男子汉巡逻组
Oh yeah! Boys on tour!
去搜第五甲板
Concentrate on Deck Five.
纳迪亚 比莉和乔丹 你们负责H区
Uh, Nadia, Billie, and Jordan, you take H Sector,
包括外♥围♥的"马蹄"
including the peripheral horseshoe.
那叫"甜甜圈"
It's... called the donut.
不 没有连成一圈
No, it doesn't go all the way round.
一直都叫"马蹄"
It's-- It's always been a horseshoe.
我叫它"菊花"
I call it a ringpiece.
这信息没什么用
No, that's not helpful.
叫什么不重要
It's not important what it's called.
但我们叫它"近圆"
But we call it the "nearly circle."
-好吧 -很好
- Okay. - Great.
F区 弗兰克 马斯和米娅
And now, the F Sector, Frank, Mads, and Mia,
包括厨房♥
including the galley.
好 剩下的人跟我走
Okay, rest of you with me.
这个硬汉船长怎么样
How 'bout this tough guy captain, huh?
彻头彻尾的老大
Alpha to the nut sack.
益生菌是probiotics
-主动出击 -对 像酸奶一样
- Proactive. - Yeah, like a yogurt.
凯伦和爱瑞丝
Uh, Karen and Iris,
你们最好继续准备掷荷
you better carry on with the jettisoning,
因为我们还没达到目标重量
because we're still short of our target weight.
我们一定冷酷无情
We will be ruthless.
而且毫无怜悯之心
But also, merciless.
这不是一回事吗
Um... Aren't those the same thing?
不是 两者都要具备
No. You need to be both.
-好吧 -再做一次
- Oh. Okay. - Do the, um...
那种霸气指挥做派
"you do that, you do this" taking charge shit again?
-不要 -说得好 我好想他
- No. - That's it. I miss that guy.
-马特 能听见吗 -马特
- Matt! Can you hear me? - Matt?
-马特 马特 -马特
- Matt! Matt! - Matt!
-马特 -我们应该取代号♥
- Matt? - We should come up with
以防我们走散
code names in case we get separated.
这主意太棒了
Oh, that's an awesome idea.
-是 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah. Um...
-那我叫眼镜蛇 -该死 这个好
- I'm gonna be Cobra. - Shit! That's a good one.
我是怎么想的 让他俩一组
What was I thinking? The coupling.
道格和斯派克 他们最后很可能
Doug and Spike. They're probably gonna end up
会在门口69
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表