剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
你能做到
You got this!
我能做到
I've got this.
-好了 -我的妈呀
‐ That's it. ‐ Oh, bugger me!
不
Oh no!
前情回顾
给我叫辆去水牛城的车
Get me a car to Buffalo.
你要去白宫吗
You're going to the White House?
没错 该去来一次合作洽谈了
Oh, yes! Time to do some corporate begging.
好了 别闹了
Oh, hey! Come on.
我只是做了本职工作
I was just doing my job.
我们只是做了必须做的事
Just did what we had to do.
我只是做了必须做的事
I did what I had to do.
屎越来越厚了
It's getting thicker!
-这都是你的错 -这是弗兰克的错
‐ This is your fault. ‐ It's Frank's fault!
-是他按了棕色的大按钮 -弗兰克
‐ He hit the big brown buttons. ‐ Frank!
-扔他出去 -弗兰克 弗兰克
- Shit him out! - Frank! Frank!
冷静 这话怎么强调都不为过
Calm, and I cannot stress this enough,
都他妈给我冷静
the fuck down!
他们是人中豪杰
These people are humanity's finest,
水牛城 白宫
他们需要得到...
and they need‐‐
总统现在可以见你了
The president will see you now.
太好了
Great.
他差点害弗兰克在太空被私刑
He nearly got Frank space-lynched,
我们怎么处理贾德
so what are we gonna do about Judd?
两个选择
Two options.
一 杀了他 二
One, murder. And two,
我知道我总回到这上面来
and I know I keep looping back to this...
杀了他
murder.
你总提这个 凯伦
You keep saying that word, Karen.
你总提
You keep saying it.
你能不能让我替你修门
Okay, can you please just let me fix your door?
不 我要自己来
No. I'm going to do this myself.
我或许是个骗子 冒牌货 性能力不足
I may be a fake and a fraud and a terrible lay
信用不良 逃税
and a credit risk and a tax-dodger
情绪低能儿
and an emotional homunculus,
但我还是个有用的...
but I am still a useful, functioning--
其实 你能来修吗
Actually, can you do this?
-好 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-宝宝 -什么
- Baby! - What?
有个乘客临盆了
A passenger has just gone into labor.
这船上要多个小宝宝了
There's gonna be a baby!
我去 我们要生宝宝了吗
Holy shit! We're having a baby?
-贾德先生去了 -为什么
- Mr. Judd's in there. - Why?
他要"监督制♥作♥"生产过程
He's, quote, "executive producing" the birth.
-给 -嗯 交给我吧
- Here. - Yeah, yeah, leave it with me.
-我没事 -你没事吧
- I'm fine. Yeah. - You all right?
就这样 弄出来
That's it, come on! Get it out of her!
就这样
That's it.
真空吸抽 我想的 我们要从这个人体内
Vacuum extraction! My idea! We're gonna suck a person
-吸个人出来 -嗯
- out of this person! - Yeah.
加油
Let's go!
天啊 这个宝宝要离开
God, the baby is going from a womb
被体液环绕的子♥宫♥
surrounded by bodily fluids
进入被排泄物环绕的飞船
to a ship surrounded by bodily solids.
你从哪来的 大眼怪
Where did you come from, eyeballs?
籍贯吗 宾夕法尼亚州
Originally? Pennsylvania.
那是大火发生前
Before the fires.
-我来剪线 -是脐带
- I'll cut the string. - Cord.
哈库那玛塔塔
Full Hakuna Matata!
好了
There we go.
我要把胎盘留下 公平公正
I'm gonna keep the placenta. Fair's fair.
这个冻上 标志性的人体组织
Have this snap frozen. Landmark human tissue.
-你真是大杀四方 -什么
- You fucking killed it. - What?
我是笑着说的
Like, I'm smiling.
你大杀四方
You killed it, like...
是个婴儿
It's a baby.
是啊 挺不错的
Yeah, it's really-- It's a good one.
大道五号♥
第一季 第六集
大道五号♥的乘客们
People of Avenue 5,
我为大家带来了好消息
I bring you tidings of great joy.
今天11:05 我们迎来了
At 1105 hours today, we welcomed
-第一个... -第一个在太空降生的婴儿
- The first ever bab-- - The first baby born in space!
-抱歉 你是想... -没事
- Oh, I'm so sorry, did you-- - It's fine.
-我就是很想说 -对不起
- I just really wanted to say it. - I'm so sorry.
我的凯伦嘴有时会发作
You know, I sometimes have this terrible case of Karen Mouth
你知道吧...
And, you know...
叫什么
What's the name?
她现在又对孩子感兴趣了吗
Oh, now she's interested in babies.
还没取名 目前暂时以太空宝宝代称
No name as yet. Current alias, AKA Space Baby.
-是个美丽的小... -小男孩
- A beautiful... Little baby b-- - Baby boy!
我又来了 知道是怎么回事吗
I did it again! You know what it was?
因为你说"小" 所以
'Cause you said "Little," So‐‐
我情不自禁就说出了"男孩"
and I just went straight to "Baby boy,"
所以我就先说了 不然我们会
so I got there first, otherwise we would've‐‐
是吗 还是说你那张凯伦嘴
Is that it? Or is it your Karen Mouth
根本闭不住
that you can't shut?
那是什么 为什么飞船在哔哔响
What is that? Why is the ship beeping?
这个嘛...从来没发生过这种状况
You know‐‐ and this has never happened before‐‐
我其实也不知道
I don't actually know.
他长什么样子
What does he look like?
-他非常可... -可...
- Oh, he is adora‐‐ ‐ Adora‐‐
你有什么毛病
What is your damage?
-我们得解决这 -好 船长 交给我
‐ We need to sort this‐‐ ‐ Yeah, Captain, I'm on it.
想必这是某种警告吧
Presumably, it's a warning of some kind.
是啊 通常不会有反复的哔哔声
Well, yes, you don't usually have a recurring beep
来告诉你一切正常
to tell you everything's going just fine.
洗手间
淋浴室
船员餐厅
会议室
在这边
It's down here.
某个地方
Some‐‐ It's somewhere...
不 在 在
No, it's... it's...
不 不在上面
No, it's not up here.
老兄 他们真的很喜欢那个宝宝
Man, they really love that baby, huh?
是啊 宝宝就像新西兰人
Yeah, babies are like New Zealanders.
所有人都喜欢他们 喜欢他们滑稽的说话方式
Everyone loves them and the funny way they talk.
-是爱瑞丝 -看见了吗 看见了吗
‐ Oh, there's Iris. ‐ See that? See that?
她从来没这样看过我
She never looks at me like that.
她从来不会用那个表情看我
She never gives me that look.
有意思
Funny.
-你伤心了吗 -什么
‐ Are you hurting? ‐ Hmm?
那个婴儿伤你的心了吗
Is that baby hurting you?
是吗
Yeah?
承认吧 他们喜欢那个宝宝胜过我
Face it. They prefer that baby to me.
宝宝给他们希望
Baby gives them hope.
而我只能给他们臭大粪
All I give them is shitty‐yuck‐yuck.
这又不是比赛
Not that it's a competition.
贾德对宝宝
Judd versus Baby.
但如果这是比赛 我会大败那个宝宝
But if it were, I'd destroy that baby.
不管是身体上 情感上 还是耐力上
Physically, emotionally, endurance‐wise.
我会在他满月之前终结他
I'd finish that baby before he could get past the first month.
甚至不必是公平竞争
It wouldn't even be a fair contest.
一枪命中要害 那个宝宝就完蛋了
One shot to the soft spot, that baby's down for the count.
是啊 都不会用到上肢力量
Yeah, it wouldn't have the upper body strength.
船长 船长 飞船在哔哔响
Captain? Captain. Uh, the ship is beeping.
我可以告诉你为什么 我要捂着嘴说
And I can tell you why. I'm going to cover my mouth...
因为这可能会导致大规模的恐慌
because this could cause mass distress.
这是氧气警告 氧气泄露了
It's an oxygen beep. Uh, we've got a leak.
-那个... -比莉 比莉
‐ Well‐‐ I mean, that‐‐ ‐ Billie? Billie?
我不知道还能是什么
I don't know what else it could be,
或许他是对的
and maybe he's right?
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表