剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
You're gonna do the telling and the selling.
还有奶棍是什么鬼东西
And what the fuck is a CB?
-奶酪法棍 -好吧
- Cheese baguette. - Okay.
这是典型的乘客联络事宜 凯伦
Well, this is classic passenger liaison, Karen.
你得过去
You've gotta go out there,
你得用拉丝法棍告诉他们最新情况
and you've gotta liaise them up the a with a very cheesy baguette.
好
Okay.
我找了几个祈福活动的演员
I've got some actors' faces for you for the vigil.
-她长得不错 -对
- Oh, she's got a great look. - Yeah.
满脸写着"快捐钱"
She screams "donate some money."
我愿意捐个几万美元 我不会捐
I'd give them tens of thousands of dollars. I mean, I wouldn't.
我不相信慈善 但有人会捐
I don't believe in charity. But someone could.
他长得像猫
He looks like a cat.
她把她妈关在地下室了
Oh, she keeps her mom in the basement.
双胞胎 这主意其实不错
Twins. That's a great idea, actually.
安排她们两班倒 每班12小时
Let's book 'em for two 12-hour shifts.
-媒体来了 -很好
- The, uh, media are here. - Right, good.
我爱死新闻发布会了 我们去吧
I love press conferences. Let's do this!
好
Yes!
-你能行吗 -没问题
- Are you okay to do this? - Yeah, no problem.
还有 他们重新计算了时间
One thing, the delay has been recalculated
-变成了三年六个月 -不会吧
- to three years and six months. - No!
一次一个问题 请说
One question at a time. Yes.
新出现的残骸是什么
What's the new debris?
最悲惨的残骸 人的遗体
The most tragic form of debris, the remains of people,
正在环绕飞船和我们的心
orbiting the ship and our hearts.
舰桥船员 听好了
Okay, bridge crew. Listen up.
我需要一条返回地球的新航线 谁有答案
I need a new course back to Earth. Anybody.
这些人可帮不了你
None of these people are gonna be able to help you.
-什么意思 -赛勒斯
- What do you mean? - Cyrus...
比莉 你没告诉他船员的事吗
Billie? You didn't tell him about the crew?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
还没 好吗
Not yet, okay?
回去工作
Back to work.
你有没有注意到
Do you notice anything
这群异常好看的人有什么特点
about this oddly good looking group of people?
他们很有魅力 非常有魅力
They're attractive. They're very attractive.
简直像演员似的 他们就是演员
Almost like they're actors. They're actors.
比莉
Billie.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
比莉 他们是全星系最棒的船员
Billie, this is the greatest crew in the galaxy.
你是说这些船员不是真实的吗
You're saying the crew's not real?
-我说的就是这意思 -纳迪亚
- That's exactly what I'm saying. - Uh, Nadia.
-汇报系统情况 -所有系统都正常 先生
- Systems update. - All systems are nominal, sir.
那是事先写好的回答
That's a scripted response.
纳迪亚 飞片发射器的情况怎么样
Nadia, how's the flitter emitter doing?
飞片发射器吗
The flitter emitter?
完全正常 百分百正常 先生
It's, uh, completely nominal. Hundred percent nominal, sir.
-百分百正常 -是的
- One hundred percent nominal. - Yes, it is.
不是 那不是真的...那是我编的
No, it's not. It's not a real th... I made that up.
你 你是冒牌货
You... You're an imposter?
-演员 -他们都是
- Actor. - They all are.
-他们都是演员 -不 不 不
- They're all actors. - No, no, no, no.
-是 是 是 -不 不可能 马斯
- Yes, yes, yes, yes. - No, no. No way. Mads.
哪条航线返回地球最快
What is the quickest course back to Earth?
我们往下 穿过
We head downwards, uh, through, um...
1997年科幻电影
黑洞表面
Event Horizon.
你♥他♥妈♥在耍我吧
Oh, you are shitting me.
你在耍我吧 马斯
You're shitting me. Mads!
-拉芙 -好的 一个一个来 请说
- Rav! - Okay, uh, yes. One of... Yes.
你说吧 小姑娘
You, little lady.
整个行动要花多少钱
How much will the whole operation cost?
-请说 先生 后面的那位 -拉芙 拉芙
- Yes, sir? You at the back? - Rav! Rav!
不久前 有人告诉我们
A little while ago, we were all told
旅行时间是六个月
that our journey time was going to be six months.
现在有新消息 我刚刚得知是五年
There's been an update. I was just told five years.
什么 什么
What the... What?
这里有谁知道自己在干什么吗
Does anybody here know what the fuck they're doing?
我用这个按钮控制灯光
Yeah, I, uh, control the lights with this button here.
你看 正常 夸张
Watch. Normal. Dramatic.
正常 夸张
Normal. Dramatic.
-明白了吧 -什么
- You get the idea. - What?
不 这是最先进的舰桥
No, this... This is a state-of-the-art bridge,
不是什么全自动的蹩脚钢琴
not some crappy piano that plays itself.
看这个 瞧
Looks at this. Look.
不 你把手拿开
No, okay, now, take your hands off.
把手拿开
Take your hands away. And it...
要了命了
Oh, for... fuck's sake.
-你就只会做... -做这个是需要技巧的
- So, all you can do is... - Yeah, there is a skill to it.
还是我来吧
So, if I just... do my thing.
就这样吧 和我的怒气很搭
Yeah, leave it like that. It just suits my rage.
工程师说是五年
The engineers said that it would be five years.
我拒绝接受
And I refused to accept it.
她直接拒绝 非常激动人心的时刻
She simply refused. It was a very exciting moment.
最终 他们屈服了
And eventually, they caved.
拉芙 对航行有什么影响
Rav, what's the impact on the voyage?
三年 再加几个月 六个月
Three years... plus some more months. Six.
六个月
Six months.
一旦我们了解更多的情况
As soon as we know anything more,
-就会第一个告诉... -第二个
- you will be the first-- - Second.
第二个告诉你们
Second to know.
白♥痴♥的集♥合♥名词是什么 一蠢白♥痴♥
What is the collective noun for idiots? A thick?
不 见鬼
Non mais merde!
我受过三年的演员训练
I did three years' training as an actor.
我是手模 所以我有资格
Yeah, and I'm a hand model, so I am... qualified actually.
而且如果我们都要抱怨的话
And if we are all airing our grievances here,
我已经入戏四周了
I've been in character for four weeks now.
已经产生了创造性的影响
It is taking its toll creatively.
你呢 也等着赢托尼奖吗
What about you? In line for a Tony?
我吗 不 我是模特 只是长得好看而已
Me? No, I'm a model. I'm just good looking.
但我以为是你们在驾驶飞船
But I thought you were flying the ship.
我们还以为是你在驾驶飞船
Well, we thought you were flying the ship.
你有方向盘
You've got the steering wheel.
这 这不是
This-- I-- That's not--
有动静吗 没有吧
You feel anything? No!
因为这是假的 纳迪亚
Because this is a Magritte, Nadia.
这不是方向盘
Ce n'est pas un steering wheel!
我都不知道它是怎么升降的
I don't even know how it goes up and down.
其实这也是我♥操♥作的 按这个按钮
Oh, I do that as well, actually. Just this button.
你看 你怎么会不知道 你怎么会不知道
You see? How could you not know? How could you not know?
我感觉你在攻击我
I feel you're attacking me!
我就是在攻击你 所以你才有这种感觉
I am attacking you. That's why you feel that.
我在攻击你
I'm attacking you.
他们说 "凯伦 为了你 我们可以做到四年"
They said, "Karen, for you, we're gonna make it four years."
太气人了
Incredibly irritating.
我说 "四年 如果你们不能
I said, "Four years? If you can't come back to me
改成三年半 那就没得谈了
with three and a half years, we're done here."
你猜他们改成多久了吗
So, you know what they came back to me with?
三年半 厉害吧
Three and a half years, people. Boom!
少了18个月 够强硬
Eighteen months less. Hardball!
干得好 老大
You get 'em, chief!
不好意思 我不明白
Yeah, hi, I'm sorry. I don't understand.
如果他们能做到三年半 为什么要
Why would they tell you five years if, uh...
告诉你五年 这不合理
if they could do it three and a half? It makes no sense.
你不明白
You don't understand.
-我也不明白 -是啊
- I don't understand. - Right.
只有她明白
She's the only one who does.
是的
Yeah.
高价悬赏
A king's ransom for anyone
知道自己在干什么的人
who knows what the fuck they're doing.
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表